First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
JawBreaker
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
I think the idea of blazing hot molten sugar shooting out a gobstopper sounds fun to test..
But it does show that in extreme conditions, anything can happen..
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

SixthSpade wrote:

There's a T.V. Show called Myth Busters that already solved this question.. Depending on the type of Jaw Breaker and depending on the conditions you put them through.. (microwave) Than yes, they do explode when you bite them.. And out comes a blazing hot liquid molten sugar in your face..


didn't i said i seen it too?!
Posted 12/15/07
omg i use to eat this a lot XD
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

chocuqueen wrote:

omg i use to eat this a lot XD


omfg your simply amazing
Posted 12/15/07

ConRong wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

omg i use to eat this a lot XD


omfg your simply amazing


lol its only 25 cent... lol.. soo gooodddddddd
5042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Never to be seen...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
lol when they tested it on myth bust adam lost half of his hair XD
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

chocuqueen wrote:


ConRong wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

omg i use to eat this a lot XD


omfg your simply amazing


lol its only 25 cent... lol.. soo gooodddddddd

big or small one?

Posted 12/15/07

ConRong wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:


ConRong wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

omg i use to eat this a lot XD


omfg your simply amazing


lol its only 25 cent... lol.. soo gooodddddddd

big or small one?



of course big ..lol
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

chocuqueen wrote:


ConRong wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:


ConRong wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

omg i use to eat this a lot XD


omfg your simply amazing


lol its only 25 cent... lol.. soo gooodddddddd

big or small one?



of course big ..lol


i want one...
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hi
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
its really good.......
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / smurf's world
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
der big... i try it but i give up
Posted 12/15/07

Sasuke__Uchiha wrote:

lol when they tested it on myth bust adam lost half of his hair XD

That was a different myth cant remember which one but during the jawbreaker episode Christine got burnt on the face and neck and adam on the arm when a jawbreaker exploded.
5042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Never to be seen...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

andrewb_1 wrote:


Sasuke__Uchiha wrote:

lol when they tested it on myth bust adam lost half of his hair XD

That was a different myth cant remember which one but during the jawbreaker episode Christine got burnt on the face and neck and adam on the arm when a jawbreaker exploded.

i swear it was the one when he got burnt on his hair because sometimes when stuff explodes it spread must be th bad hair cut day XD
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

andrewb_1 wrote:


Sasuke__Uchiha wrote:

lol when they tested it on myth bust adam lost half of his hair XD

That was a different myth cant remember which one but during the jawbreaker episode Christine got burnt on the face and neck and adam on the arm when a jawbreaker exploded.



now it make me wanne go to youtube and search for it LMFAO!
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
it makes me slag!! barely fits in my mouth err...am i talking about the same thing?...this "jawbreaker" is kinda big right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.