First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Aznv.tv Invitation codes
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dop
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
Hi if anyone can pm me a aznv.tv code it'll be great.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
what?
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
0123456789

I thinks theres another thread like this but got locked ages ago so slim chances for this one
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
i sent you one
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

what?


Chicken butt
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

what?


Chicken butt


harhar
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

what?


Chicken butt


harhar


Iknorite? SICK BURNN
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/11/09
No personal threads.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

what?


Chicken butt


harhar


Iknorite? SICK BURNN


lame
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
there's already a couple threads about this in the drama section. go search and ask in one of those threads.

btw i don't have any invitation codes. i sent them all already.
Posted 1/11/09
What are invitation codes?
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

What are invitation codes?


Shouldn't you know the answer to that? I thought you used them all the time to get into those private bath houses?
Posted 1/11/09

EBKemanon wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

What are invitation codes?


Shouldn't you know the answer to that? I thought you used them all the time to get into those private bath houses?

A guest of honor does not need an invitation.
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


EBKemanon wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

What are invitation codes?


Shouldn't you know the answer to that? I thought you used them all the time to get into those private bath houses?

A guest of honor does not need an invitation.


The court used that same line to explain to me why I hadn't been raped.
Posted 1/11/09

EBKemanon wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


EBKemanon wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

What are invitation codes?


Shouldn't you know the answer to that? I thought you used them all the time to get into those private bath houses?

A guest of honor does not need an invitation.


The court used that same line to explain to me why I hadn't been raped.

Any chance you could give me the name of that court?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.