First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Forest :)
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09


The forest

The rocks for Alphas to stand or sit on ONLY!

And please enjoy!

Cave for wolves to sleep!

You can relax here
Posted 1/11/09
so does that mean only ALPHAS can go on the rocks......???
Posted 1/11/09
Yep yep yep..
Posted 1/16/09
*runs around crazy*
Posted 1/16/09
*looks around for shelter*
Posted 1/16/09
[[brb i gotta eat]]
Posted 1/16/09
[[what the gum i gave u??? hahha jk!!! okay~~~]]
*pulls tsuma thru the water to wash off the blood then pulls him to the cave where she sticks needles all over ur body*
don't move or u'll feel pain.....
*takes needles and puts needles back in*
no.......
*cuts ur fur away on several spots*
here......
*jabs the needle in and poisoned blood seeps out*
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
*Sits on rock resting*
Posted 1/16/09
*walks out* heya. where did u go??? *sees ur hurt* do u want me to help with the pain?
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Ugh i'm fine I just need to rest I'll be fine
(I had to leave earlier)
Posted 1/16/09
[[so that's why u just laid there.......okay then i understand]]
ur lying. everytime ur move ur leg ur in pain.
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
(yah)
No i'm fine*stands but falls in pain* okay maybe I'm not fine
Posted 1/16/09
*leans u against the rock and starts examining ur leg while getting a pack of needles*
wow. u not only broke ur leg but u almost ripped a tendon..... thats gonna take a while to heal...prepare to bare the pain....
*cracks ur bones back in place then swiftly puts several needles in ur leg so u won't feel much pain*
okay lets see to the rest of u......my god. u cracked ur collarbone....
*checks u all over and makes sure ur all right before she leaves to find herbs*
don't move. if one of the needle move then u could be paralyzed....
Posted 1/16/09
*comes back and chews herbs then spits it out then rubs it on ur wounds*
balh......yucky tasting..... here. u'll be able to walk again soon......
*slowly removes needles and checks u again*
ur just not allowed to fight for another day or so........
*puts more herbs on*
Posted 1/16/09
*wanders around hte forest*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.