First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn Rules/Help thread
Posted 1/28/09
Yay Crunchyroll's becoming an official site =D
Member
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
hey, who are the other arcobalenos? reborn, viper, colonello, skull, verde, uni and? lal is not included?
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

hendou wrote:

hey, who are the other arcobalenos? reborn, viper, colonello, skull, verde, uni and? lal is not included?


lal is not included.. she's a corrupted one D:
Member
3589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / united states
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
thats Basil
Member
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

theGirlx wrote:


hendou wrote:

hey, who are the other arcobalenos? reborn, viper, colonello, skull, verde, uni and? lal is not included?


lal is not included.. she's a corrupted one D:


then who's the other one? i thought there are seven arcobaleno?
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

hendou wrote:


theGirlx wrote:


hendou wrote:

hey, who are the other arcobalenos? reborn, viper, colonello, skull, verde, uni and? lal is not included?


lal is not included.. she's a corrupted one D:


then who's the other one? i thought there are seven arcobaleno?


Theres 7 arcobaleno and 1 corrupted one:D

the 7 are reborn, viper, colonello, skull, verde, ipin's master, uni's grandma

lal is the corrupted one.
Member
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 2/20/09


how did you know that ipin's master is the seventh arcobaleno? did he already show his face in the anime or manga? sorry to ask you so many questions.. but i really wanted to know more about it.. thanks..
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

hendou wrote:

how did you know that ipin's master is the seventh arcobaleno? did he already show his face in the anime or manga? sorry to ask you so many questions.. but i really wanted to know more about it.. thanks..


Because it has been revealed, i mean both in anime and manga.
Remember in the TYL! arc, Ipin holds a doll of her master, her master has a pacifier
and i got one S-novel book, it shows Ipin's master too.

It okay :D
Member
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 2/25/09


what's TYL? i think i don't remember that.. but anyways.. thanks..
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

hendou wrote:

what's TYL? i think i don't remember that.. but anyways.. thanks..


TYL is ten years later:D
read the manga then:D
manga have alot of parts that the anime cut it
eg : mammon explaining about why bel went insane during the storm battle
Member
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 2/25/09


oh i see.. thank you very much..
Member
9945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

hendou wrote:

oh i see.. thank you very much..


you are welcome(:
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

Tsutoki wrote:

Just a little thing, Funimation didn't license it, the actual licensing company, d-rights, just gave them the legal power to stop fan subs. Also, for people who've been saying such, CR CANNOT UNLICENSE REBORN!, because they have no control over how the company chooses to manage its merchandise.


should i say...you've mistaken?
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:

Just a little thing, Funimation didn't license it, the actual licensing company, d-rights, just gave them the legal power to stop fan subs. Also, for people who've been saying such, CR CANNOT UNLICENSE REBORN!, because they have no control over how the company chooses to manage its merchandise.


should i say...you've mistaken?


I'm not mistaken, CR didn't unlicense it, CR licensed it for itself. Thus I do not stand corrected, because d-rights still has REBORN licensed:
http://www.d-rights.com/e_index.html
The only difference now is CR also has a part in a licensing as well. Also, I posted on the wall, oh god I think it was two months ago, that people should stop complaining about the licensing because CR would eventually buy the rights to stream it again, so I expected this quite a while ago. Though, again, I could care less.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.