First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn Rules/Help thread
Member
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
I am so happy that it's back. Thanks shinji.
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:

, CR CANNOT UNLICENSE REBORN!,
should i say...you've mistaken?


I'm not mistaken, CR didn't unlicense it, CR licensed it for itself. Thus I do not stand corrected, because d-rights still has REBORN licensed:
http://www.d-rights.com/e_index.html
The only difference now is CR also has a part in a licensing as well. Also, I posted on the wall, oh god I think it was two months ago, that people should stop complaining about the licensing because CR would eventually buy the rights to stream it again, so I expected this quite a while ago. Though, again, I could care less.


You just explained it to me tsu........

and someone said that...KHR's NEVER COMING BACK TO CR...i wonder who that is....i'll look for it then qoute it..
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/28/09

blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:

, CR CANNOT UNLICENSE REBORN!,
should i say...you've mistaken?


I'm not mistaken, CR didn't unlicense it, CR licensed it for itself. Thus I do not stand corrected, because d-rights still has REBORN licensed:
http://www.d-rights.com/e_index.html
The only difference now is CR also has a part in a licensing as well. Also, I posted on the wall, oh god I think it was two months ago, that people should stop complaining about the licensing because CR would eventually buy the rights to stream it again, so I expected this quite a while ago. Though, again, I could care less.


You just explained it to me tsu........

and someone said that...KHR's NEVER COMING BACK TO CR...i wonder who that is....i'll look for it then qoute it..



Well, I never say "KHR" I just say REBORN.
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:

, CR CANNOT UNLICENSE REBORN!,
should i say...you've mistaken?


I'm not mistaken, CR didn't unlicense it, CR licensed it for itself. Thus I do not stand corrected, because d-rights still has REBORN licensed:
http://www.d-rights.com/e_index.html
The only difference now is CR also has a part in a licensing as well. Also, I posted on the wall, oh god I think it was two months ago, that people should stop complaining about the licensing because CR would eventually buy the rights to stream it again, so I expected this quite a while ago. Though, again, I could care less.


You just explained it to me tsu........

and someone said that...KHR's NEVER COMING BACK TO CR...i wonder who that is....i'll look for it then qoute it..



Well, I never say "KHR" I just say REBORN.


hmm..not my point...w8....i'm still looking for that part...
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09

blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:

, CR CANNOT UNLICENSE REBORN!,
should i say...you've mistaken?


I'm not mistaken, CR didn't unlicense it, CR licensed it for itself. Thus I do not stand corrected, because d-rights still has REBORN licensed:
http://www.d-rights.com/e_index.html
The only difference now is CR also has a part in a licensing as well. Also, I posted on the wall, oh god I think it was two months ago, that people should stop complaining about the licensing because CR would eventually buy the rights to stream it again, so I expected this quite a while ago. Though, again, I could care less.


You just explained it to me tsu........

and someone said that...KHR's NEVER COMING BACK TO CR...i wonder who that is....i'll look for it then qoute it..



Well, I never say "KHR" I just say REBORN.


hmm..not my point...w8....i'm still looking for that part...


But you quoted it, it had to have been your point. Err, ask a mod to pull it up, it was a couple months back ago, unless you have the free time and want to do the reading. This is why CR should have an option to view previous posts, but then again, it's always had its flaws.
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:

, CR CANNOT UNLICENSE REBORN!,
should i say...you've mistaken?


I'm not mistaken, CR didn't unlicense it, CR licensed it for itself. Thus I do not stand corrected, because d-rights still has REBORN licensed:
http://www.d-rights.com/e_index.html
The only difference now is CR also has a part in a licensing as well. Also, I posted on the wall, oh god I think it was two months ago, that people should stop complaining about the licensing because CR would eventually buy the rights to stream it again, so I expected this quite a while ago. Though, again, I could care less.


You just explained it to me tsu........

and someone said that...KHR's NEVER COMING BACK TO CR...i wonder who that is....i'll look for it then qoute it..



Well, I never say "KHR" I just say REBORN.


hmm..not my point...w8....i'm still looking for that part...


But you quoted it, it had to have been your point. Err, ask a mod to pull it up, it was a couple months back ago, unless you have the free time and want to do the reading. This is why CR should have an option to view previous posts, but then again, it's always had its flaws.


that's ok. i have lots of free time...i'm still looking up to it until now...
Member
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09
for those who wnt to catch upgo to animemedia or onepieceofbleach
26783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / vancouver BC, CANADA
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
Why is there only 15 episodes of reborn?
Member
20493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ENGLAND
Offline
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 4/26/09

draziflip wrote:

Why is there only 15 episodes of reborn?


Not all the episodes have been put up yet onto Crunchy. The most recent are put up every week along with a few of the older ones. Its a form of catch up.

To view the rest of the episodes go here: http://www.narutowire.com/43/Hitman-Reborn/

Hope that helps,

Cad

Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/14/09 , edited 7/16/09
are personal threads allowed?
Posted 7/28/09
i can handle the rules
Posted 8/9/09
1-122 xS
Posted 8/9/09
Dis anime ish awesome xD
Posted 8/11/09

chrome_mist wrote:

are personal threads allowed?


Rules in Article Groups are often not that strict. As long as there's no spamming or flaming, I'll just close one eye. =P
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

stareye_pink wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

are personal threads allowed?


Rules in Article Groups are often not that strict. As long as there's no spamming or flaming, I'll just close one eye. =P



Oh okay. Thanks. =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.