First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
why is it sometimes so hard to cry
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/10 , edited 1/16/10
I'm not familiar with this problem - it's the opposite for me, actually. It only takes so much as someone else in the room being upset and I can bawl for fifteen minutes straight.

My best guess is that you just deal with grief differently. Not everyone breaks down and cries at funerals. Do you get mad? Quiet? Testy? Do you always find you have to be talking? Do you find yourself feeling generally apathetic?

All of those are ways that people deal with grief. Now, the way you deal with your problems might not be the best way, but it's how you function. It's alright.

If it's seriously a problem, maybe you've built up emotional walls subconsciously.
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/17/10
i don't understand why people cry is crying going to make anything better or change something NO IT WONT

if you break you arm or something and you start crying i don't see the reason yea it hurts but crying does not lessen pain
even more so with emotional things a family member dies crying wont help i don't see why people cry and there always has to be some one who refuses to cry to be strong and supportive
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
because there is no one to cry on
29092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / That place off Oc...
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
you try your best not to
but sometimes you just wanna cry your eyes out
9150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/10
Because for guys, that would be gay.
Posted 2/9/10
i would think it would be hard to cry,
because after awhile i started to believe " i am above crying"
because in the end whatever your crying about would just be pointless
Posted 2/9/10

montana16 wrote:

Because for guys, that would be gay.


that would a be stereotypical answer btw
3245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In a basement..
Offline
Posted 2/9/10
It's just hard to cry for a guy. Coz' we like to have that tough guy image
9150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/10 , edited 2/9/10

SuzakiKururuki wrote:


montana16 wrote:

Because for guys, that would be gay.


that would a be stereotypical answer btw


And your point is....???
Posted 2/9/10
not for me. i cry all the time even if its fake to get what i want, immature i know, but it works! for me at least
Posted 2/9/10

montana16 wrote:


SuzakiKururuki wrote:


montana16 wrote:

Because for guys, that would be gay.


that would a be stereotypical answer btw


And your point is....???


no point, =/
just something i noticed =/
Posted 2/10/10

Blaster7th wrote:

It's just hard to cry for a guy. Coz' we like to have that tough guy image


agreed.
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/10 , edited 3/19/10
because you don't feel like doing it
Posted 3/19/10
er...don't force it out of you I mean if you don't cry you don't cry...simple as that.
2318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
I hold back when i want to cry coz i don't want others to see.
And i can't seem to cry at times when i'm supposed to be crying. XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.