First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What anime magazine do you buy?
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

NiIaA wrote:


tamamiko wrote:


amu12hinamori wrote:


NiIaA wrote:

ANIMONSTER!


where do you buy some of these?

i think it's also pretty..


i think it's only available in japan. i'll ask our agent in japan if they can ship out that kind of magazine :)


Huwaah, this magazine is only in my country, Indonesia... I think....


ahh.. so this is from indonesia, i thought it's from japan because of the japanese character....

sorry ;)

858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / kOnOha, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

NiIaA wrote:


tamamiko wrote:


amu12hinamori wrote:


NiIaA wrote:

ANIMONSTER!


where do you buy some of these?

i think it's also pretty..


i think it's only available in japan. i'll ask our agent in japan if they can ship out that kind of magazine :)


Huwaah, this magazine is only in my country, Indonesia... I think....


silly ,e

i thought u we're ordering online..

is it expensive?

or d price is jaz ryt?

so it is in english language...

121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / phil
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
sorry, i dont have it yet..
Posted 1/12/09
never even thought about it. i saw these ghibli art books for like 69.99, though. god, it was tempting.
Posted 1/12/09

amu12hinamori wrote:

hi there it's me again..

i just want to know that what magazines do animaniacs buy??

me, i buy OTAKUzine..

















i also buy newtype..



__________________________________








Cool!!! Me too! XD I also buy OTAKUzine! I also buy K-Zone.
2701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / and where can tha...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09

amu12hinamori wrote:


chay_182 wrote:


amu12hinamori wrote:


chay_182 wrote:

i buy otakuzine mag, too..
and some other mag/s with tons of anime on it...(e.g. future anime)



rily?

what issues do you have?

do you have OTAKUzine USA??



i have here otakuzine mag (philippines)..
im not from the usa so i only purchase anime mag, that is available here in my country...
but there are times like future mag,etc. are available in the bargain items in the bookstore...

wer u from??


i'm also from the Philippines

well i only asked about the Otaku USA cOz i wanna bUY one but it is sO expensive

i believe that it cOsts 600 pesos

when i bought nEwtype at cOmic quest it has the same pRice..

urgh

rily expensive

wat's fUture mag?

never heard of that before..


woah!! thats quite expensive, imagine 600.00 where in the phil. it only cost 85.00..
i think future mag is an American anime mag, coz the staff there is almost americans... and i cn say that its an americn mag... i found it at the booksale..

what's the difference b/w otaku mag and the one in the usa???
what's newtype??lol(im nt familiar with it)
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
I usually just buy them in the tankobon format....or i read them on the internet (when they arent available here)
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / kOnOha, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

chay_182 wrote:


amu12hinamori wrote:


chay_182 wrote:


amu12hinamori wrote:


chay_182 wrote:

i buy otakuzine mag, too..
and some other mag/s with tons of anime on it...(e.g. future anime)



rily?

what issues do you have?

do you have OTAKUzine USA??



i have here otakuzine mag (philippines)..
im not from the usa so i only purchase anime mag, that is available here in my country...
but there are times like future mag,etc. are available in the bargain items in the bookstore...

wer u from??


i'm also from the Philippines

well i only asked about the Otaku USA cOz i wanna bUY one but it is sO expensive

i believe that it cOsts 600 pesos

when i bought nEwtype at cOmic quest it has the same pRice..

urgh

rily expensive

wat's fUture mag?

never heard of that before..


woah!! thats quite expensive, imagine 600.00 where in the phil. it only cost 85.00..
i think future mag is an American anime mag, coz the staff there is almost americans... and i cn say that its an americn mag... i found it at the booksale..

what's the difference b/w otaku mag and the one in the usa???
what's newtype??lol(im nt familiar with it)


sOrry for the late response,..

well,

the difference of them is that the one in the US has mOre info, it has info from every bit of detailes of every character and their sEiyuu (voice actress) and all characters throughout the series are included there.. unlike the OTAKU here, well i still appreciate the Otaku here,, hehe,

it is the same as nEwtYpe..

it's rily rily expensive

hehe..

taa tAa
1570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Crimson Silence
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Well, I always buy Otakuzine..When I was in high school, I bought K-zone...
But my issues are incomplete though..
These are the issues I have,,,(I really spent all my money for this last Christmas )
Issue 21,23,24,19,15,17,20,14,18,30,31,32,33...
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / kOnOha, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

saiunkokulover wrote:


amu12hinamori wrote:

hi there it's me again..

i just want to know that what magazines do animaniacs buy??

me, i buy OTAKUzine..

















i also buy newtype..



__________________________________








Cool!!! Me too! XD I also buy OTAKUzine! I also buy K-Zone.


really? do u have the latest issue ryt now??

the one with the yamAto nAdeshiko cOver..

well i do bUY K-zone too..

it dOes have many interesting sTuffs about anime..
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / kOnOha, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Xenelle wrote:

Well, I always buy Otakuzine..When I was in high school, I bought K-zone...
But my issues are incomplete though..
These are the issues I have,,,(I really spent all my money for this last Christmas )
Issue 21,23,24,19,15,17,20,14,18,30,31,32,33...


wow. u've got a lot of issues there..

sO u buy all the magazine in this xmas??

don't u still have the issue no 34 ryt now??

the one with the yamato nadeshiko cOver..

it's out now..

10334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South Africa
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09
Otaku Mag, it's the only anime magazine where i live, and i have all the issues
Here is the newest one:

1570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Crimson Silence
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

amu12hinamori wrote:


Xenelle wrote:

Well, I always buy Otakuzine..When I was in high school, I bought K-zone...
But my issues are incomplete though..
These are the issues I have,,,(I really spent all my money for this last Christmas )
Issue 21,23,24,19,15,17,20,14,18,30,31,32,33...


wow. u've got a lot of issues there..

sO u buy all the magazine in this xmas??

don't u still have the issue no 34 ryt now??

the one with the yamato nadeshiko cOver..

it's out now..



Nope, I bought around 7 issues, oh, I have Yamato Nadeshiko too...I forgot
But I don't have the complete collection,especially the early ones, (1-10 estimated)..Whenever me and the issues intertwine, I took the chance...
I lend some of them to my friends..
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / kOnOha, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Serial_Kisser wrote:

Otaku Mag, it's the only anime magazine where i live, and i have all the issues
Here is the newest one:




wow

the cOver is sO different from ours.

i think it's really cOOl though .

where do ya live??

how mUch is that mag cOsts?

574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Newfoundland
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
I used to buy Anime Insider, but after I realized it was full of garbage that I didn't want to read about, I gave it up. I also stopped buying Shonen Jump, for the same reason. I've yet to find a magazine worth the money and time.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.