First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 678~999~8212
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
Heres mi avii!!
Posted 1/29/09
here's an avii!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
10991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ⓛⓞⓥⓔ street
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neko_luver wrote:

here's an avii!!!!!!!!!!


Posted 1/30/09

LuchiaRukiaSakura wrote:

KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neko_luver wrote:

here's an avii!!!!!!!!!!




isn't it sooo cute? i luv it!!!!!
Creator
7573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my computer . . .
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

neko_luver wrote:


LuchiaRukiaSakura wrote:

KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neko_luver wrote:

here's an avii!!!!!!!!!!




isn't it sooo cute? i luv it!!!!!

And i like that it has dia in it too ^^

3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 678~999~8212
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
Valentine Day Avii!
Chara
7544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cause I was like...
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
I made one! Hope you like it!


Moderator
10991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ⓛⓞⓥⓔ street
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
BOO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chara
7544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cause I was like...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
I made Another one! It's kinda weird...

Creator
7573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my computer . . .
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
i like it! You guys, remember the banner contest!
Moderator
10991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ⓛⓞⓥⓔ street
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

shellym127 wrote:

I made Another one! It's kinda weird...



i really like it!
Chara
7544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cause I was like...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

LuchiaRukiaSakura wrote:


shellym127 wrote:

I made Another one! It's kinda weird...



i really like it!


Thanks!

Moderator
10991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ⓛⓞⓥⓔ street
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

shellym127 wrote:


LuchiaRukiaSakura wrote:


shellym127 wrote:

I made Another one! It's kinda weird...



i really like it!


Thanks!


so watd u use?????????????

Chara
7544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cause I was like...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

LuchiaRukiaSakura wrote:


shellym127 wrote:


LuchiaRukiaSakura wrote:


shellym127 wrote:

I made Another one! It's kinda weird...



i really like it!


Thanks!


so watd u use?????????????



I used photoshop. I really want to get photshop but for now I just have a free trial.
Moderator
10991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ⓛⓞⓥⓔ street
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

shellym127 wrote:


LuchiaRukiaSakura wrote:


shellym127 wrote:


LuchiaRukiaSakura wrote:


shellym127 wrote:

I made Another one! It's kinda weird...



i really like it!


Thanks!


so watd u use?????????????



I used photoshop. I really want to get photshop but for now I just have a free trial.


oh okay thanks ^____^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.