First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do you think that BGR is important?
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Syimati wrote:

Personally, i hate these mushy stuff.
I mean, like, kissing and having ***, and doing romantic and "cute" stuff together, wearing the same clothes when going out,
blah blah and whatever.
(i think i'm gonna puke)
Come on lah, study first man!!!

well, that's what i think. (i got lots more to say but my keyboard is going nuts, dammit.)
What do you think?


You're 13. Your opinion is invalid.
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Blue Green Red are colours!!! that make up th enviroment, with pretty butterflies and old olky trees.

Retardedness aside,
Kids who aren't mature should not be involved in boy girl relationships. Remember kiddies, smooching causes cooties and its not a trend. Unlike Barbie, living with Ken can get you pregnant.
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Matching clothes? Who'd do that? O_O
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Yes, they are good colors...

hmm...the creator of this thread is 13 years old...
Posted 1/19/09

Jei_Ken wrote:

Yes, they are good colors...

hmm...the creator of this thread is 13 years old...


~Nice =)
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09
its just a phase you're going through


matching clothes? Never heard of anyone who does that
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Red Blue Green? Yea there important lol just kidding.

I guess it's important though I don't know >_>
Posted 1/22/09
yeah i agree with u there...i hate seeing couples who do all those stuff ewww it's so disgusting.......study first before BGR
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia, singapore
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

mokney wrote:


Syimati wrote:

Personally, i hate these mushy stuff.
I mean, like, kissing and having ***, and doing romantic and "cute" stuff together, wearing the same clothes when going out,
blah blah and whatever.
(i think i'm gonna puke)
Come on lah, study first man!!!

well, that's what i think. (i got lots more to say but my keyboard is going nuts, dammit.)
What do you think?


You're 13. Your opinion is invalid.


I'm 14. My opinion IS valid.
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia, singapore
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Jei_Ken wrote:

Yes, they are good colors...

hmm...the creator of this thread is 13 years old...


arghhhhh..i'm 14..-.-II
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia, singapore
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Syimati wrote:

Personally, i hate these mushy stuff.
I mean, like, kissing and having ***, and doing romantic and "cute" stuff together, wearing the same clothes when going out,
blah blah and whatever.
(i think i'm gonna puke)
Come on lah, study first man!!!

well, that's what i think. (i got lots more to say but my keyboard is going nuts, dammit.)
What do you think?


ur 13 and to the likes of it u still haven't hit puberty.


yes, i have, and i'm 14.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Syimati wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Syimati wrote:

Personally, i hate these mushy stuff.
I mean, like, kissing and having ***, and doing romantic and "cute" stuff together, wearing the same clothes when going out,
blah blah and whatever.
(i think i'm gonna puke)
Come on lah, study first man!!!

well, that's what i think. (i got lots more to say but my keyboard is going nuts, dammit.)
What do you think?


ur 13 and to the likes of it u still haven't hit puberty.


yes, i have, and i'm 14.



Quit that. Being one year older doesent change the fact that its still a very immature thought.
Wearing the same clothes is dumb. If anyone does that they should get shot, quit watching Disney.
Get into a deep relationship with someone first, experience kissing and 'mushy romance' then give your thoughts. Other than that, this thread, and your opinion is invalid.
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
.. gross. Don't worry, I'm not that type of evil. I'm the other kind

I think the appropriate term would be PDA. PDA is not okay but relationships are welcome.
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia, singapore
Offline
Posted 1/22/09


whatever. why don't you just go to my country and see what it's like. And different people have different opinions so just shut the hell up.
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
o.O It's important..

I mean you don't have to be so overrated and mushy.

But it varies for people.

But a healthy relationship is important for psychological reasons.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.