First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
KARA's cat fight?!
2815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
i heard that she forgot the steps
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Winchester, UK
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
umm its a bit sad....
wat people do to get attention these days..its like she is using SNSD tiffany's tactic..
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09
how could she forget the step when they performed the song like a hundred times...
gyuri was the best..she so cute with that killer eye
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Home.
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
it's gone. ): the video, i mean.
i wanna watch it! can anyone help?!
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
oooh gyuri killer beam eyes!!!

beware seungyeon!!! :ph34r:

but i love kara^^
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dangerous ditch >D
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
Oh, I saw this a LONG time ago D=.
That was freaking stupid.
I would have shoved that kid off the stage D<. Tell her to remember where to freaking step the next time she performs or I'll steal her prada bag.

But on a serious note.
I can't tell if it was on accident or purpose =\.
I''m leaning towards: Neither of them really did anything about it until the went backstage and beat each other up.
Posted 8/18/09

Gui-Gui22 wrote:

it's gone. ): the video, i mean.
i wanna watch it! can anyone help?!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFjF2oCBmcM&feature=related
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Home.
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:


Gui-Gui22 wrote:

it's gone. ): the video, i mean.
i wanna watch it! can anyone help?!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFjF2oCBmcM&feature=related


thank youuuu! ;D
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/20/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3GyUClntsU&feature=PlayList&p=A50975952F8A13F3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=12

heres better quality of it so you can see her face better
lol pause it at 2:13
dang 2:14 - 2:15 she just pushed her O.o
78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/21/09 , edited 8/21/09
Looking at the video ---> she forgot the moves for a moment


Nothing bad....
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

mmaraci7 wrote:

Looking at the video ---> she forgot the moves for a moment


Nothing bad....


No she didnt forget the moves
it just at 2:12 when they moved in one of the members took nicole's spot so, nicole had to take seung yeon's spot
and seung yeon couldnt go in and she gave nicole a very evil stare
and at 2:14-2:15 she pushed nicole like a bitch would
5743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sand Village
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
D: shocked!
27327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
KARA should be more professional. :| They're not even getting much popularity and now they're picking fights with each other? Sheesh. If they want to stand out they should improve their dancing or singing. But it's not like they'd care for that, right? So we might be as well seeing a soon-to-be-break-up.
78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

shirayukiIce wrote:


mmaraci7 wrote:

Looking at the video ---> she forgot the moves for a moment


Nothing bad....


No she didnt forget the moves
it just at 2:12 when they moved in one of the members took nicole's spot so, nicole had to take seung yeon's spot
and seung yeon couldnt go in and she gave nicole a very evil stare
and at 2:14-2:15 she pushed nicole like a bitch would




Didn't she push her becasue she had to sing her lyrics in time?

I don't really care, at least they sang the song to the end







Posted 2/17/10
Go Gyuri and Nicole!!! Can't believe Seungyun is such an attention seeker.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.