First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Creator and Moderators' Discussion Room
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Creator and Moderators' Discussion Room
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
I was wondering, should we add more species?

Creatures:

Dhampir (Human/Vampire)
Werewolves (Human/Wolf)
Witches (Lower form of Black Magic)
Wizard (Higher form of Black Magic)
Nymph (A form of Fairies)
Mer-people ? (Human/Fish)
Werecat (Human/Cat)
Sprites (A form of Fairies)
Shapeshifters (Ability to take any Form)
Elementals (User of Earth/Fire/Water/Thunder/Etc)
Pixies (A form of Fairies)
Shinigami (Death God/Grim Reaper)

Animals:

Pheonix
Unicorns
Pegasus
Dragon
Sea Serpents

I couldn't name them all, but try picking some!
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Oh, and what should be included in tha Academy? (Library/Magic Room/Classes we should have/Etc.

Do we have a Pool? I really want one!
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Chibi_Vampire wrote:

Oh, and what should be included in tha Academy? (Library/Magic Room/Classes we should have/Etc.

Do we have a Pool? I really want one!


wow u sure can name a lot! well we can have those but i think we should make a page for species, classes, clubs... cause we can't fit them in the main page...

things we need-
1- poll on main page, do u know how?
2- link from 1 place 2 another- where it says click here and u click it brings u 2 another page
3- timer thingy- usually used for count off like if it's someone's b-day
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Chibi_Vampire wrote:

I was wondering, should we add more species?

Creatures:

Dhampir (Human/Vampire)
Werewolves (Human/Wolf)
Witches (Lower form of Black Magic)
Wizard (Higher form of Black Magic)
Nymph (A form of Fairies)
Mer-people ? (Human/Fish)
Werecat (Human/Cat)
Sprites (A form of Fairies)
Shapeshifters (Ability to take any Form)
Elementals (User of Earth/Fire/Water/Thunder/Etc)
Pixies (A form of Fairies)
Shinigami (Death God/Grim Reaper)

Animals:

Pheonix
Unicorns
Pegasus
Dragon
Sea Serpents

I couldn't name them all, but try picking some!


we can pick some from the list but only the ones more dark cause 2 much this academy will become a zoo
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
I don't know how to do those yet, but, I think I might know how to do the 2nd one! Also, um, Maybe I can find a link for the 3rd one.

Oh, and I'll also try to make a pages for Species and etc. Just tell me what kind of clubs, classes, activities, and species you want!
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:

I was wondering, should we add more species?

Creatures:

Dhampir (Human/Vampire)
Werewolves (Human/Wolf)
Witches (Lower form of Black Magic)
Wizard (Higher form of Black Magic)
Nymph (A form of Fairies)
Mer-people ? (Human/Fish)
Werecat (Human/Cat)
Sprites (A form of Fairies)
Shapeshifters (Ability to take any Form)
Elementals (User of Earth/Fire/Water/Thunder/Etc)
Pixies (A form of Fairies)
Shinigami (Death God/Grim Reaper)

Animals:

Pheonix
Unicorns
Pegasus
Dragon
Sea Serpents

I couldn't name them all, but try picking some!


we can pick some from the list but only the ones more dark cause 2 much this academy will become a zoo



Lol! Okay! I was thinking it WAS a little too much, but I wanted to name a lot so we have more choices!

Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Chibi_Vampire wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:

I was wondering, should we add more species?

Creatures:

Dhampir (Human/Vampire)
Werewolves (Human/Wolf)
Witches (Lower form of Black Magic)
Wizard (Higher form of Black Magic)
Nymph (A form of Fairies)
Mer-people ? (Human/Fish)
Werecat (Human/Cat)
Sprites (A form of Fairies)
Shapeshifters (Ability to take any Form)
Elementals (User of Earth/Fire/Water/Thunder/Etc)
Pixies (A form of Fairies)
Shinigami (Death God/Grim Reaper)

Animals:

Pheonix
Unicorns
Pegasus
Dragon
Sea Serpents

I couldn't name them all, but try picking some!


we can pick some from the list but only the ones more dark cause 2 much this academy will become a zoo



Lol! Okay! I was thinking it WAS a little too much, but I wanted to name a lot so we have more choices!



well i think we have a page for species and another 4 clubs, how bout u help w/ finding pics 1st cause i'm having a hard time doing that


Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09


well i think we have a page for species and another 4 clubs, how bout u help w/ finding pics 1st cause i'm having a hard time doing that




A picture for what though?

P.S. Sorry, I was born an airhead!
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/12/09


not really it really just says click here the word click here that's all
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Chibi_Vampire wrote:

Well, I'll try at figure that out, but try this for the poll, but I don't know if it will work for the main page.

http://xat.com/web_gear/?CB


nope i'll try 2 show u 1 at some1 else's group next time... and i was thinking about the clubs... they might have 2 wait until some other things r finish in the group
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:

Well, I'll try at figure that out, but try this for the poll, but I don't know if it will work for the main page.

http://xat.com/web_gear/?CB


nope i'll try 2 show u 1 at some1 else's group next time... and i was thinking about the clubs... they might have 2 wait until some other things r finish in the group


Oh..I just saw one -.- in a group called : "Biggest Group in CR"
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Maybe I should ask them? Should I?
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Chibi_Vampire wrote:

Maybe I should ask them? Should I?


ok but only if they'll tell u cause i asked other groups but they didn't answer, u can try though
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.