First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Creator and Moderators' Discussion Room
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:

Maybe I should ask them? Should I?


ok but only if they'll tell u cause i asked other groups but they didn't answer, u can try though


I already did.
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Chibi_Vampire wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:

Maybe I should ask them? Should I?


ok but only if they'll tell u cause i asked other groups but they didn't answer, u can try though


I already did.


well good luck in waiting
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:

Maybe I should ask them? Should I?


ok but only if they'll tell u cause i asked other groups but they didn't answer, u can try though


I already did.


well good luck in waiting


I'll never give up!
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:

Maybe I should ask them? Should I?


ok but only if they'll tell u cause i asked other groups but they didn't answer, u can try though


I already did.


well good luck in waiting




Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
ok every1 once we find out how to put polls on the main page and the timer thingy plus the banner, pics 4 classes and club... we will be done
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:

ok every1 once we find out how to put polls on the main page and the timer thingy plus the banner, pics 4 classes and club... we will be done



I got a reply for the Poll, and Click Here question I sent. I'll repost it, hold on.
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:

ok every1 once we find out how to put polls on the main page and the timer thingy plus the banner, pics 4 classes and club... we will be done


Okay, this is what they sent me :

"No problem! Yeah the poll thing confused me for a long time. First you have to create the poll, then go to the thread where the poll is and put your mouse over the name of the poll. For example if the name is "Whats Your Favorite Color?" you put your mouse over it, but remember that you have to put it over the name thats on the poll box. If you scroll over the forum topic name, this won't work.

After you scroll over it, it'll show you the address of the poll, it'll say "poll-" and then a number. You need that number. Wherever you wantt to put the poll, type [poll*](poll number here)[/poll*] (take out the asterisks when you do it.

For the click here links, you do...

[*link url="(the url of where you're looking to)"](type the phrase you want to appear here, for ex. Click here!)[*/link]

(Take out the *'s)"

Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:

ok every1 once we find out how to put polls on the main page and the timer thingy plus the banner, pics 4 classes and club... we will be done


Click here!


Hope This Works!
Moderator Miku
5928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
so watz the discussion 4 rite now
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

emibean95 wrote:

so watz the discussion 4 rite now


Lol, where trying to figure out how to place poll on our main page. As well as creating "Click Here" links.
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Chibi_Vampire wrote:


emibean95 wrote:

so watz the discussion 4 rite now


Lol, where trying to figure out how to place poll on our main page. As well as creating "Click Here" links.


i'm can't figue the link thingy o well working on the poll now, and now all we need is the timer and some pics
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

emibean95 wrote:

so watz the discussion 4 rite now


emmy ur on
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Chibi_Vampire wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:

ok every1 once we find out how to put polls on the main page and the timer thingy plus the banner, pics 4 classes and club... we will be done


Okay, this is what they sent me :

"No problem! Yeah the poll thing confused me for a long time. First you have to create the poll, then go to the thread where the poll is and put your mouse over the name of the poll. For example if the name is "Whats Your Favorite Color?" you put your mouse over it, but remember that you have to put it over the name thats on the poll box. If you scroll over the forum topic name, this won't work.

After you scroll over it, it'll show you the address of the poll, it'll say "poll-" and then a number. You need that number. Wherever you wantt to put the poll, type [poll*](poll number here)[/poll*] (take out the asterisks when you do it.

For the click here links, you do...

[*link url="(the url of where you're looking to)"](type the phrase you want to appear here, for ex. Click here!)[*/link]

(Take out the *'s)"



can u help me find the poll # 4 "do u like this group" poll
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:


emibean95 wrote:

so watz the discussion 4 rite now


Lol, where trying to figure out how to place poll on our main page. As well as creating "Click Here" links.


i'm can't figue the link thingy o well working on the poll now, and now all we need is the timer and some pics :D


Here, it's like this, I managed to figure it out.

[*link url="Were you want it to lead to"] What you want it to say, like Click Here! [*/link]

Just copy this text and fill out the, "Where you want it to lead to" (The URL)
..................................................And "What you want it to say, like Click Here" (Anything)

Then remove the Star's (*) from [*link url & [*/link]

It's complicated, it took me awhile to figure it out, but this is as easy as I can explain it...

Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:

ok every1 once we find out how to put polls on the main page and the timer thingy plus the banner, pics 4 classes and club... we will be done


Okay, this is what they sent me :

"No problem! Yeah the poll thing confused me for a long time. First you have to create the poll, then go to the thread where the poll is and put your mouse over the name of the poll. For example if the name is "Whats Your Favorite Color?" you put your mouse over it, but remember that you have to put it over the name thats on the poll box. If you scroll over the forum topic name, this won't work.

After you scroll over it, it'll show you the address of the poll, it'll say "poll-" and then a number. You need that number. Wherever you wantt to put the poll, type [poll*](poll number here)[/poll*] (take out the asterisks when you do it.

For the click here links, you do...

[*link url="(the url of where you're looking to)"](type the phrase you want to appear here, for ex. Click here!)[*/link]

(Take out the *'s)"



can u help me find the poll # 4 "do u like this group" poll


Sure, I'll try and see if I can get it!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.