First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Creator and Moderators' Discussion Room
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:

ok every1 once we find out how to put polls on the main page and the timer thingy plus the banner, pics 4 classes and club... we will be done


Okay, this is what they sent me :

"No problem! Yeah the poll thing confused me for a long time. First you have to create the poll, then go to the thread where the poll is and put your mouse over the name of the poll. For example if the name is "Whats Your Favorite Color?" you put your mouse over it, but remember that you have to put it over the name thats on the poll box. If you scroll over the forum topic name, this won't work.

After you scroll over it, it'll show you the address of the poll, it'll say "poll-" and then a number. You need that number. Wherever you wantt to put the poll, type [poll*](poll number here)[/poll*] (take out the asterisks when you do it.

For the click here links, you do...

[*link url="(the url of where you're looking to)"](type the phrase you want to appear here, for ex. Click here!)[*/link]

(Take out the *'s)"



can u help me find the poll # 4 "do u like this group" poll


http://www.crunchyroll.com/newpoll

Go here, they'll give you a number once you create the poll.

Moderator Miku
5928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
and yes jennyjenjen i am on, and chibi vampire, r u one of my buddies???
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

emibean95 wrote:

and yes jennyjenjen i am on, and chibi vampire, r u one of my buddies???


Truthfully, I have no idea.
Moderator Miku
5928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
yea we r, and can u join my group
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Banzai! I already joined it. Oh well!
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Chibi_Vampire wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:

ok every1 once we find out how to put polls on the main page and the timer thingy plus the banner, pics 4 classes and club... we will be done


Okay, this is what they sent me :

"No problem! Yeah the poll thing confused me for a long time. First you have to create the poll, then go to the thread where the poll is and put your mouse over the name of the poll. For example if the name is "Whats Your Favorite Color?" you put your mouse over it, but remember that you have to put it over the name thats on the poll box. If you scroll over the forum topic name, this won't work.

After you scroll over it, it'll show you the address of the poll, it'll say "poll-" and then a number. You need that number. Wherever you wantt to put the poll, type [poll*](poll number here)[/poll*] (take out the asterisks when you do it.

For the click here links, you do...

[*link url="(the url of where you're looking to)"](type the phrase you want to appear here, for ex. Click here!)[*/link]

(Take out the *'s)"



can u help me find the poll # 4 "do u like this group" poll


Sure, I'll try and see if I can get it!



nevermind a friend helped me
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a land called...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Chibi_Vampire wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:

ok every1 once we find out how to put polls on the main page and the timer thingy plus the banner, pics 4 classes and club... we will be done


Okay, this is what they sent me :

"No problem! Yeah the poll thing confused me for a long time. First you have to create the poll, then go to the thread where the poll is and put your mouse over the name of the poll. For example if the name is "Whats Your Favorite Color?" you put your mouse over it, but remember that you have to put it over the name thats on the poll box. If you scroll over the forum topic name, this won't work.

After you scroll over it, it'll show you the address of the poll, it'll say "poll-" and then a number. You need that number. Wherever you wantt to put the poll, type [poll*](poll number here)[/poll*] (take out the asterisks when you do it.

For the click here links, you do...

[*link url="(the url of where you're looking to)"](type the phrase you want to appear here, for ex. Click here!)[*/link]

(Take out the *'s)"



can u help me find the poll # 4 "do u like this group" poll


Sure, I'll try and see if I can get it!



nevermind a friend helped me


I changed a few thing in the description, I changed some of the link to the "Click Here" stuff, if it's alright with you, I can change it back if you don't want it like that.

Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

emibean95 wrote:

and yes jennyjenjen i am on, and chibi vampire, r u one of my buddies???


emmy where r u
Posted 1/17/09
hello .. so what are you talking about ?
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

Bleach-rocks wrote:

hello .. so what are you talking about ?


jobs mods must take like posting the birthdays on the page birthdays
or posting the clubs certain members want on the page clubs
Posted 1/17/09
oh ok .. what am i supposed to do ?
Posted 1/17/09
btw you didnt write me in the mods up ..
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

Bleach-rocks wrote:

btw you didnt write me in the mods up ..


oops it forgot i'll put u down now wait
Posted 1/17/09

Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Bleach-rocks wrote:

btw you didnt write me in the mods up ..


oops it forgot i'll put u down now wait


thanks ..so what am i supposed to do ?
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

Bleach-rocks wrote:


Jennyjenjen16 wrote:


Bleach-rocks wrote:

btw you didnt write me in the mods up ..


oops it forgot i'll put u down now wait


thanks ..so what am i supposed to do ?


so #`1 r u sure u r gonna be active?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.