First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
WHY DO ALOT OF ANIME END OF WITH SIBLINGS FALLING IN LOVE
Posted 1/12/09
it's their gimmick excuse to have fans . . .
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

m0byby12 wrote:


joshrl wrote:

Dont you just hate it when siblings fall in love to me it makes me sick i just wrong to have blood related to fall in love.Every anime i watch if i find out its going to end like that i stop watching but why the hell does anime do this. does any here actually in real life fall in love with family or is it a japan thing that those happen because you rarely hear it. i so far heard about it once but i was cousin and no siblings. to get to the point do you like it when siblings in anime fall in love or hate it like me?

p.s. if some ones already post this before please lock it because i could not find out if any one has made a post like this before


please tell me all the animes where siblings fall in love...is it really alot??? and do you have to watch it if you hate it?? Why do you complain about it....i mean if you don't like it then don't watch it...stop making dumb threads like this...also wdh i only know shugo chara and i love my younger sister....when you watch it does it affect you that much that you wana bang your own sister or brother....(eww ur disgusting) ........

lol first of all this is my best thread so far all my thread in past there ban because i did not read the rules and because they started wars now i know the rule and i not started a fight so this is my best thread. when you watch an anime they dont tell you it will end that way so its annoying you find it out at the end it not like they going to tell you the ending before hand. finally i cant remember them there name are hard to remember
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London, UK
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

joshrl wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:


joshrl wrote:

Dont you just hate it when siblings fall in love to me it makes me sick i just wrong to have blood related to fall in love.Every anime i watch if i find out its going to end like that i stop watching but why the hell does anime do this. does any here actually in real life fall in love with family or is it a japan thing that those happen because you rarely hear it. i so far heard about it once but i was cousin and no siblings. to get to the point do you like it when siblings in anime fall in love or hate it like me?

p.s. if some ones already post this before please lock it because i could not find out if any one has made a post like this before


please tell me all the animes where siblings fall in love...is it really alot??? and do you have to watch it if you hate it?? Why do you complain about it....i mean if you don't like it then don't watch it...stop making dumb threads like this...also wdh i only know shugo chara and i love my younger sister....when you watch it does it affect you that much that you wana bang your own sister or brother....(eww ur disgusting) ........

lol first of all this is my best thread so far all my thread in past there ban because i did not read the rules and because they started wars now i know the rule and i not started a fight so this is my best thread. when you watch an anime they dont tell you it will end that way so its annoying you find it out at the end it not like they going to tell you the ending before hand. finally i cant remember them there name are hard to remember

This is what wikipedia is for. If you're that worried, just read the plots and spoilers. That should make your viewing more enjoyable.
Posted 1/12/09

I hardly see any anime with siblings falling in love >____>
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
i dont recall ever seening an anime with that happening.... and i'd quit watching a series if it did. I suggest you do the same
Posted 1/12/09
dude its just anime i have two sisters i watch incest its funny i like i don't wanna bang my sister after it seriously the only thing i find its instreasting is that its taboo i love though like you can't marry her because differnt countries or clan i love though storys i just love taboo but doesn't mean going act on it serouisly(i don't wanna bang my sister so don't call me a pevert.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Here is something I just had thought of. What if there was an anime with male on male Brotherly love incest xD... everything you talk about is male on female, but what if it was brotherly or sisterly love o . o.
10870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somwhere cold...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
u know why? there has to be a reason why incest is such a oldtimer in all animes? wonder why?

It's Cuz ppl acually LIKE it, belive it or not. so if u rly think its wrong, then i suggest u stopp watching incest animes (btw ofen just steph siblings and such)
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

joshrl wrote:

Dont you just hate it when siblings fall in love to me it makes me sick i just wrong to have blood related to fall in love. Every anime i watch if i find out its going to end like that i stop watching but why the hell does anime do this. does any here actually in real life fall in love with family or is it a japan thing that those happen because you rarely hear it. i so far heard about it once but i was cousin and no siblings. to get to the point do you like it when siblings in anime fall in love or hate it like me?

p.s. if some ones already post this before please lock it because i could not find out if any one has made a post like this before


not really

because incest causes the most drama, and people like drama.

I really have seen it happen before in real life, people like you are what make people kill themselves.


similar hate vibe right here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-418485/Animes-Where-the-boy-ends-up-with-sister.html
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Burining Cros...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
I like incest (in anime) it makes things interesting, but i also have no problem with it in real life anyway let other people have their fun XD
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
stop hatin'
wouldnt you like to do it with your sister? or brother?
cmon', get realzzzzz
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

andy379 wrote:

I like incest (in anime) it makes things interesting, but i also have no problem with it in real life anyway let other people have their fun XD


guhross
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

refinder wrote:


joshrl wrote:

Dont you just hate it when siblings fall in love to me it makes me sick i just wrong to have blood related to fall in love. Every anime i watch if i find out its going to end like that i stop watching but why the hell does anime do this. does any here actually in real life fall in love with family or is it a japan thing that those happen because you rarely hear it. i so far heard about it once but i was cousin and no siblings. to get to the point do you like it when siblings in anime fall in love or hate it like me?

p.s. if some ones already post this before please lock it because i could not find out if any one has made a post like this before


not really

because incest causes the most drama, and people like drama.

I really have seen it happen before in real life, people like you are what make people kill themselves.


similar hate vibe right here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-418485/Animes-Where-the-boy-ends-up-with-sister.html


stop posting in colors, its diverting people's eyes from my posts.
Posted 1/12/09
I don't see that happening a lot in anime, and anyway would it matter?
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Burining Cros...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


refinder wrote:


joshrl wrote:

Dont you just hate it when siblings fall in love to me it makes me sick i just wrong to have blood related to fall in love. Every anime i watch if i find out its going to end like that i stop watching but why the hell does anime do this. does any here actually in real life fall in love with family or is it a japan thing that those happen because you rarely hear it. i so far heard about it once but i was cousin and no siblings. to get to the point do you like it when siblings in anime fall in love or hate it like me?

p.s. if some ones already post this before please lock it because i could not find out if any one has made a post like this before


not really

because incest causes the most drama, and people like drama.

I really have seen it happen before in real life, people like you are what make people kill themselves.


similar hate vibe right here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-418485/Animes-Where-the-boy-ends-up-with-sister.html


stop posting in colors, its diverting people's eyes from my posts.


Conceited(ish)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.