First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
ANIME WITH GUNS AND SWORDS???
Posted 1/12/09

BaKaGirL123 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


BaKaGirL123 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


BaKaGirL123 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


BaKaGirL123 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


BaKaGirL123 wrote:

Oh sorry
I think
its samurai deep Kyo~
Naruto~
Bleach~
Inuyasha~


I never knew the last three animes included guns. Mind giving some evidence prove it?



Swords actually~
Inuyasha:They carry a sword.Looking for Jewel shards.VERY funny moments.
Bleach:Lots of swords.No comment Awesome!
Naruto:Swords and ninja techniques.Great and soo humorous!!


Too bad to tell you. This thread is asking for an anime with guns and swords. Just inputting an anime in the category because it fits part of the description doesn't mean it's an anime with all fit descriptions.


Oh really
Am i supposed to do anything.No..
Excuse you,for not being clear...


Firstly, you're the one not being clear. Read the title? I think not. What does the title say? It says, "Animes with Guns and Swords". You wrote an unclear post by stating that the following animes, Inuyasha, Bleach, and Naruto were animes with Guns and Swords ( at that time before admitting being that you have a post with the following animes being included with only swords). The unclear one is you missy, not me. I merely asked you if Inuyasha, Bleach, or Naruto fit into the description of guns and swords. It was a mere question. I can't see how that can be not "clear".


Well,
most people will include animes with Guns OR swords.Not every anime in the world has animes WITH guns and swords.
If you're asking for guns and swords,i belive theres a few....Oh and i dont think you should call a stranger,certainly me,Missy.Uncomfortable with it.


Well, to respond to that, this thread is asking for an anime with guns and swords. It's being specific. Not every anime in the world are SHONEN, but that doesn't mean that you can just put in something that doesn't fit the description of the category. The same logic applies here. Also, I'm not the one asking for guns and swords, the OP is, I'm merely questionating if the animes that you've mentioned have guns in it. Since I don't recall seeing the three animes with guns.


Okay.Now you're saying you want an anime with guns.Then you're going to argue and say something about swords.If you want an anime about guns,pfft,there are LOTS.Usually i google if i have a question.Oh and excuse me,for my mistunderstanding.Sorry about that.
But the animes that i know that have guns are:
1.Gunslinger Girl.
2.Cowboy behop >< (i dont know if i spelled that right)
3.Ghost in the shell
4.Gundum seed.
5.Code Geass.



Okay, I think you misunderstood again. Probably from these sentences:

I'm merely questionating if the animes that you've mentioned have guns in it. Since I don't recall seeing the three animes with guns

I was asking if the animes have guns in it because I KNEW the anime already had swords. The reason why I asked if it had guns in it would be so that the named animes fit the DESCRIPTION. You've obviously thought that I was just asking for animes with GUNS, but it's not the case. Demenstrated here in my post.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/12/09
This threads stinks of "please give me an recommendation of an anime with swords and guns!!1"

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-7173/Recommend-me-an-Anime-Read-First-Post.html
Posted 1/12/09
Yo cut the girl some slack. Your trying to prove that she is changing the topic but what have you been doing? You waisted 2 pages already and ruined this topic... ~sigh~
Posted 1/12/09

superinferno1000 wrote:

Yo cut the girl some slack. Your trying to prove that she is changing the topic but what have you been doing? You waisted 2 pages already and ruined this topic... ~sigh~


Changing the topic =/= Post not fitting topic description
Changing is in the process of morfying something into another. By the way, the same logic that you applied to the girl can be applied to you. You are ruining the topic yourself too by posting something irrelevent to the real topic at hand. And please, don't respond, since you will only worsen your point.
Posted 1/12/09
^^I am laughing.
Now I feel like bashing /=
Btw on Tony's side!
*Raises tony flag*
FIGHT THE POWAH HOES!
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

xdarkangel2389x wrote:

^^I am laughing.
Now I feel like bashing /=
Btw on Tony's side!
*Raises tony flag*
FIGHT THE POWAH HOES!


Row Row Fight da Powah!
Posted 1/12/09
Gun X Sword is also a decent anime
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Slow
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
the only one i can think of with guns is
BlackCat
Posted 1/12/09

darkoff wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:

^^I am laughing.
Now I feel like bashing /=
Btw on Tony's side!
*Raises tony flag*
FIGHT THE POWAH HOES!


Row Row Fight da Powah!


Fuck yes!
:]
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo,Japan
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
black cat :]
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo,Japan
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

kimonogirl137 wrote:

the only one i can think of with guns is
BlackCat


there's also swords
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In TunaLand
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Devil May Cry, comes up first and I'm too lazy to think of more!
1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / New York, Queens,...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
there are a few some already have been mentioned except this one which has a lot of it: GRENADIER
It still maybe on veoh, thats where i saw the complete series unfortunately its very short but good.
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Gundam series i guess...
44861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Vampire Knight!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.