First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Personal tutor or a school teacher?
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
i prefer personal tutor........... because i tried this many times after i got kicked out from many schools ......... and i have 16 tutors that cannot teach me for a long time.......... they only last for 2 days............. if i go to school i would only create trouble and chaos in the whole campus........ if a teacher make pissed i would destroy all the things in the classroom and no one can ever stop me from doing that so i got kicked out ........... and i also like being at home because i can play while someone is teaching me the lessons i need to learn..... i hate to go to school.........

♥♥♠♠♣♣so what do u prefer a school teacher or a tutor♣♣♠♠♥♥
13418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / JPN -> KR -> USA
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
school teacher..i do not like being personally taught by a teacher
50241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
school teacher for me
7605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Jose, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

imzackthe3 wrote:

i prefer personal tutor........... because i tried this many times after i got kicked out from many schools ......... and i have 16 tutors that cannot teach me for a long time.......... they only last for 2 days............. if i go to school i would only create trouble and chaos in the whole campus........ if a teacher make pissed i would destroy all the things in the classroom and no one can ever stop me from doing that so i got kicked out ........... and i also like being at home because i can play while someone is teaching me the lessons i need to learn..... i hate to go to school.........

♥♥♠♠♣♣so what do u prefer a school teacher or a tutor♣♣♠♠♥♥


Ok. Step back a second.
First, you say you got kicked out of a lot of schools.
Second, you say you go through tutors like you would go through tampons.
Third, you hate going to school.
Lastly, you say you prefer tutors anyway.

So, after inferring things regarding the aforementioned, I say:
1) If you don't like it, don't do it.
2) You have issues. Many issues.
3) Contradict much?
4) MES YEUX, LA GRAMMAIRE EST HORRIBLE.

So, disregarding the trainwreck of an OP to provide an attempt at a meaningful response that isn't insulting... whatever works, really. Education is there to, well, educate you. If there's a benefit you gain from it, it worked. Otherwise you just wasted time and resources that someone else could have appreciated more.
5984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

aznfarseer wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

i prefer personal tutor........... because i tried this many times after i got kicked out from many schools ......... and i have 16 tutors that cannot teach me for a long time.......... they only last for 2 days............. if i go to school i would only create trouble and chaos in the whole campus........ if a teacher make pissed i would destroy all the things in the classroom and no one can ever stop me from doing that so i got kicked out ........... and i also like being at home because i can play while someone is teaching me the lessons i need to learn..... i hate to go to school.........

♥♥♠♠♣♣so what do u prefer a school teacher or a tutor♣♣♠♠♥♥


Ok. Step back a second.
First, you say you got kicked out of a lot of schools.
Second, you say you go through tutors like you would go through tampons.
Third, you hate going to school.
Lastly, you say you prefer tutors anyway.

So, after inferring things regarding the aforementioned, I say:
1) If you don't like it, don't do it.
2) You have issues. Many issues.
3) Contradict much?
4) MES YEUX, LA GRAMMAIRE EST HORRIBLE.

So, disregarding the trainwreck of an OP to provide an attempt at a meaningful response that isn't insulting... whatever works, really. Education is there to, well, educate you. If there's a benefit you gain from it, it worked. Otherwise you just wasted time and resources that someone else could have appreciated more.


Well said. Seriously, well said.
School is a fun place to learn from. So, stop being an emo kid and get back on track.
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
personal teacher...
I study better when its 1 to 1 =/
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
School teacher. Working in groups helps me learn from other people as well as the teacher. But it also depends on who the teacher is...because I've had many personal tutors and I just cant stay awake.
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CrunchyRoLL!!
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

imzackthe3 wrote:

i prefer personal tutor........... because i tried this many times after i got kicked out from many schools ......... and i have 16 tutors that cannot teach me for a long time.......... they only last for 2 days............. if i go to school i would only create trouble and chaos in the whole campus........ if a teacher make pissed i would destroy all the things in the classroom and no one can ever stop me from doing that so i got kicked out ........... and i also like being at home because i can play while someone is teaching me the lessons i need to learn..... i hate to go to school.........

♥♥♠♠♣♣so what do u prefer a school teacher or a tutor♣♣♠♠♥♥


Damnnn Cuzzz...u must be a badass kiddd..lolol..... welll i prefer school teacher
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
Depends on wether you like them or not
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

VampireLICIOUS wrote:

Depends on wether you like them or not


Exactly, I would prefer my teachers if they are nice, but if they arent, and I feel more comfortable with my personal tutor, I would prefer her more...
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

aznfarseer wrote:


imzackthe3 wrote:

i prefer personal tutor........... because i tried this many times after i got kicked out from many schools ......... and i have 16 tutors that cannot teach me for a long time.......... they only last for 2 days............. if i go to school i would only create trouble and chaos in the whole campus........ if a teacher make pissed i would destroy all the things in the classroom and no one can ever stop me from doing that so i got kicked out ........... and i also like being at home because i can play while someone is teaching me the lessons i need to learn..... i hate to go to school.........

♥♥♠♠♣♣so what do u prefer a school teacher or a tutor♣♣♠♠♥♥


Ok. Step back a second.
First, you say you got kicked out of a lot of schools.
Second, you say you go through tutors like you would go through tampons.
Third, you hate going to school.
Lastly, you say you prefer tutors anyway.

So, after inferring things regarding the aforementioned, I say:
1) If you don't like it, don't do it.
2) You have issues. Many issues.
3) Contradict much?
4) MES YEUX, LA GRAMMAIRE EST HORRIBLE.

So, disregarding the trainwreck of an OP to provide an attempt at a meaningful response that isn't insulting... whatever works, really. Education is there to, well, educate you. If there's a benefit you gain from it, it worked. Otherwise you just wasted time and resources that someone else could have appreciated more.


This was a beuatiful post T.T.

imzackthe3, you really really have issues. School isn't so horrible, you're just a hormone filled kid with no brain. "Hey look I'll be a bad ass, and when I get in trouble for being a bad ass, I'll get pissed... for something I should know was going to happen. Troublemaker kids, they're just like cry babies, except physical. If I were your parents, as much as I'm against it, I beat the shit out of you. I'd beat you like a mother fucking mad man, or maybe I'd kill you. Later I'll kill myself for putting the world through such hell with such a pathetic child.
18564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / near the sea
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
l prefer school teacher,,,, l don't like having personal tutor,,, it is just wasting money
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
School teachers are better, that is if they are nice. I get sleepy and drowsy with a tutor. And in a group, i get to know more ppl.
2924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
I want a personal teacher because you can be at home while studying.. Although you have no classmates, meaning no friends.. I still like personal because you no longer need to wake up early..
Posted 12/15/07

bdragonst wrote:

school teacher..i do not like being personally taught by a teacher



me too

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.