First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Science proves that God exists?
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

Life exists because certain conditions were met that allowed inorganic material to combine and become organic, which slowly evolved and became multi-celled organisms. there is no purpose for life, it has no meaning, it simply exists. humans have no purpose just as a plankton cell has no purpose. It merely exists because certian conditions were met. Simple.


all im saying is that that chance is like one in a billion. how could everything align so perfectly for it to create complicated thinking beings like us

your not looking at the big picture. To me it seems as if you just want to prove christians wrong. Don't come to the extended discussion unless your here to debate not to flame


If you expect living organism to exist in the first place, sure. How about if the existence of living organism is not something that is definitely happen? What if the existence of highly thinking creature such as human is not neccesary? If everything now happened by just a pure luck? Then there is no problem, it is still possible for that one in billion chance. However, everything is still just a theory, no strong proof about it. Debating with probability is dumb, just as leviathan said.
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Under the Weeping...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
What...why don't you mention Darwinism or the fact that everything is made from carbon that spread around by a freak happening super nova?
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Under the Weeping...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


all im saying is that that chance is like one in a billion. how could everything align so perfectly for it to create complicated thinking beings like us

your not looking at the big picture. To me it seems as if you just want to prove christians wrong. Don't come to the extended discussion unless your here to debate not to flame



We as a being weren't created, we evolved from a more primitive being. Which evolved from a even more primitive being, but it didn't take much to create the first few cells, all that was needed was a few mere conditions to allow cells to be created.

Second, Explain how that's flaming ? Just because your views are different its flaming eh, how typical. I just stated how it is.


ok then give me a legitimate reason why my reasoning is wrong. the creating of life wasn't part of my reasoning i was just pointing that out that its like a one in a billion chance to actually create life that thinks and reasons like a human being


How is it one in a billion chance? Do you know that statistic? I don't think anyone knows that statistic. Earth hasn't had any of its inhabitants enter another galaxy. All of the other galaxies could be flourishing with life and the Milky Way is the retarded galaxy of the universe that barely has any. Did you think of that? Stop talking.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


all im saying is that that chance is like one in a billion. how could everything align so perfectly for it to create complicated thinking beings like us

your not looking at the big picture. To me it seems as if you just want to prove christians wrong. Don't come to the extended discussion unless your here to debate not to flame



We as a being weren't created, we evolved from a more primitive being. Which evolved from a even more primitive being, but it didn't take much to create the first few cells, all that was needed was a few mere conditions to allow cells to be created.

Second, Explain how that's flaming ? Just because your views are different its flaming eh, how typical. I just stated how it is.


ok then give me a legitimate reason why my reasoning is wrong. the creating of life wasn't part of my reasoning i was just pointing that out that its like a one in a billion chance to actually create life that thinks and reasons like a human being


Evolution. Humans didn't simply appear from nowhere. The first breed of human (homo-habilis) appeared roughly 2.4 million years ago after evolving from the Australopithecus genus. Which then through millions of years of evolution became the current breed of human (homo-sapien). During that time, the brain of the many different varieties of homo (homo = human) evolved and developed into a more and more sophicasted brain with each variety. The current breed is homo-sapien which has a intelligence above all the other animals, but since humans are animals themselves, who's to say another animal won't evolve and gain an intelligence to mach or even surpass our own. It's only a matter of time until another species surpasses us. And since evolution occurs in every species, that one-in-a-billion chance is way off, it was only a matter of time until it happened. But the creation of the first organic life only happened because certain conditions just happened to be met, so the fact that life exists on earth is rather coincidental. Life could have never come into existance if those conditions were never met.
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

Ok, think back to the beginning of chemistry class where you learn your first chem law

The conservation of mass, which means matter cannot be created nor destroyed (altho einstein proves this wrong but i'll get to that in a sec)

According to this law, then there wouldn't be anything here today, scince nothing can be created nor destroyed.

Here's another law, but from physics.

Newton's first law states that an object cannot move unless acted upon an outside force, and an object in motion will stay in motion unless again acted upon an outside force.

So imagine, if somehow mass WAS created, it would be simply just floating around not moving at all. There would have to be someone to give a little push, to cause this enormous chain of reaction for us to be living.

Here's another famous equation E=mc squared. (E stands for energy, m stands for mass, c stands for the speed of light) This means that all mass, every single atom CAN be created, if there are enormous amounts of energy and extremely high speeds, but again, you can't have that unless you have Newton's first law of physics, NOTHING can move unless there is some kind of force.

So who started all of this? Some kind of outside force to push first domino and create a spectacular chain of events to create this present day? Not to mention creating life and humans who can rationalize, think, have morales for themselves, and to CREATE life as well. (and btw Einstein believed there was a God but didn't believe in christianity)


Agree with me? or think im just a procrastinator who should be working on his massive amounts of homework right now but is too lazy and decided to post his lame ass thoughts on the internet?

comment and discuss


EDIT: for those saying that God should be believed through faith yes i agree with you too. You guys aren't getting my point. The reason why i created this thread was to show that there has to be some outer force not following the rules of physics. Can it be the Christian God? I believe so but that is up for the individual to decide. All i'm proving is that there IS a god out there, not saying that it was Jesus did all this

I think ur just plain stupid since u have no clue what the frick ur talking about. You do not know anything about physics or astronomy.


OMG NO WAI!11!!

OMG YA WAY!!!! ty for agreeing with me ;D For once ur a sensible person who agrees with me ;D
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

tweety_cool wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

Life exists because certain conditions were met that allowed inorganic material to combine and become organic, which slowly evolved and became multi-celled organisms. there is no purpose for life, it has no meaning, it simply exists. humans have no purpose just as a plankton cell has no purpose. It merely exists because certian conditions were met. Simple.


all im saying is that that chance is like one in a billion. how could everything align so perfectly for it to create complicated thinking beings like us

your not looking at the big picture. To me it seems as if you just want to prove christians wrong. Don't come to the extended discussion unless your here to debate not to flame


If you expect living organism to exist in the first place, sure. How about if the existence of living organism is not something that is definitely happen? What if the existence of highly thinking creature such as human is not neccesary? If everything now happened by just a pure luck? Then there is no problem, it is still possible for that one in billion chance. However, everything is still just a theory, no strong proof about it. Debating with probability is dumb, just as leviathan said.


like i told the other guy, this isn't part of my reasoning i just put it up there. damn i knew i should have kept this out because this statement i put up is attracting athiests like flies to honey
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

aZurmancer wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


all im saying is that that chance is like one in a billion. how could everything align so perfectly for it to create complicated thinking beings like us

your not looking at the big picture. To me it seems as if you just want to prove christians wrong. Don't come to the extended discussion unless your here to debate not to flame



We as a being weren't created, we evolved from a more primitive being. Which evolved from a even more primitive being, but it didn't take much to create the first few cells, all that was needed was a few mere conditions to allow cells to be created.

Second, Explain how that's flaming ? Just because your views are different its flaming eh, how typical. I just stated how it is.


ok then give me a legitimate reason why my reasoning is wrong. the creating of life wasn't part of my reasoning i was just pointing that out that its like a one in a billion chance to actually create life that thinks and reasons like a human being


How is it one in a billion chance? Do you know that statistic? I don't think anyone knows that statistic. Earth hasn't had any of its inhabitants enter another galaxy. All of the other galaxies could be flourishing with life and the Milky Way is the retarded galaxy of the universe that barely has any. Did you think of that? Stop talking.


like i told every other people, the probability of life ISN'T part of my argument so stfu i was just mentioning it
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


all im saying is that that chance is like one in a billion. how could everything align so perfectly for it to create complicated thinking beings like us

your not looking at the big picture. To me it seems as if you just want to prove christians wrong. Don't come to the extended discussion unless your here to debate not to flame



We as a being weren't created, we evolved from a more primitive being. Which evolved from a even more primitive being, but it didn't take much to create the first few cells, all that was needed was a few mere conditions to allow cells to be created.

Second, Explain how that's flaming ? Just because your views are different its flaming eh, how typical. I just stated how it is.


ok then give me a legitimate reason why my reasoning is wrong. the creating of life wasn't part of my reasoning i was just pointing that out that its like a one in a billion chance to actually create life that thinks and reasons like a human being


Evolution. Humans didn't simply appear from nowhere. The first breed of human (homo-habilis) appeared roughly 2.4 million years ago after evolving from the Australopithecus genus. Which then through millions of years of evolution became the current breed of human (homo-sapien). During that time, the brain of the many different varieties of homo (homo = human) evolved and developed into a more and more sophicasted brain with each variety. The current breed is homo-sapien which has a intelligence above all the other animals, but since humans are animals themselves, who's to say another animal won't evolve and gain an intelligence to mach or even surpass our own. It's only a matter of time until another species surpasses us. And since evolution occurs in every species, that one-in-a-billion chance is way off, it was only a matter of time until it happened. But the creation of the first organic life only happened because certain conditions just happened to be met, so the fact that life exists on earth is rather coincidental. Life could have never come into existance if those conditions were never met.


like i told the fifty billion people, evolution was NOT part of my argument i was just throwing it in there. If your going to refute my pionts, refute my statements. We can argue about evolution all day long and still get no clear answer so don't even bother trying
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

hoogleman wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

Ok, think back to the beginning of chemistry class where you learn your first chem law

The conservation of mass, which means matter cannot be created nor destroyed (altho einstein proves this wrong but i'll get to that in a sec)

According to this law, then there wouldn't be anything here today, scince nothing can be created nor destroyed.

Here's another law, but from physics.

Newton's first law states that an object cannot move unless acted upon an outside force, and an object in motion will stay in motion unless again acted upon an outside force.

So imagine, if somehow mass WAS created, it would be simply just floating around not moving at all. There would have to be someone to give a little push, to cause this enormous chain of reaction for us to be living.

Here's another famous equation E=mc squared. (E stands for energy, m stands for mass, c stands for the speed of light) This means that all mass, every single atom CAN be created, if there are enormous amounts of energy and extremely high speeds, but again, you can't have that unless you have Newton's first law of physics, NOTHING can move unless there is some kind of force.

So who started all of this? Some kind of outside force to push first domino and create a spectacular chain of events to create this present day? Not to mention creating life and humans who can rationalize, think, have morales for themselves, and to CREATE life as well. (and btw Einstein believed there was a God but didn't believe in christianity)


Agree with me? or think im just a procrastinator who should be working on his massive amounts of homework right now but is too lazy and decided to post his lame ass thoughts on the internet?

comment and discuss


EDIT: for those saying that God should be believed through faith yes i agree with you too. You guys aren't getting my point. The reason why i created this thread was to show that there has to be some outer force not following the rules of physics. Can it be the Christian God? I believe so but that is up for the individual to decide. All i'm proving is that there IS a god out there, not saying that it was Jesus did all this

I think ur just plain stupid since u have no clue what the frick ur talking about. You do not know anything about physics or astronomy.


OMG NO WAI!11!!

OMG YA WAY!!!! ty for agreeing with me ;D For once ur a sensible person who agrees with me ;D


ever scince u sucked on my dick i began thinking like you. TANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
God does not exist
we are all result of anomaly in the universe
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


all im saying is that that chance is like one in a billion. how could everything align so perfectly for it to create complicated thinking beings like us

your not looking at the big picture. To me it seems as if you just want to prove christians wrong. Don't come to the extended discussion unless your here to debate not to flame



We as a being weren't created, we evolved from a more primitive being. Which evolved from a even more primitive being, but it didn't take much to create the first few cells, all that was needed was a few mere conditions to allow cells to be created.

Second, Explain how that's flaming ? Just because your views are different its flaming eh, how typical. I just stated how it is.


ok then give me a legitimate reason why my reasoning is wrong. the creating of life wasn't part of my reasoning i was just pointing that out that its like a one in a billion chance to actually create life that thinks and reasons like a human being


Evolution. Humans didn't simply appear from nowhere. The first breed of human (homo-habilis) appeared roughly 2.4 million years ago after evolving from the Australopithecus genus. Which then through millions of years of evolution became the current breed of human (homo-sapien). During that time, the brain of the many different varieties of homo (homo = human) evolved and developed into a more and more sophicasted brain with each variety. The current breed is homo-sapien which has a intelligence above all the other animals, but since humans are animals themselves, who's to say another animal won't evolve and gain an intelligence to mach or even surpass our own. It's only a matter of time until another species surpasses us. And since evolution occurs in every species, that one-in-a-billion chance is way off, it was only a matter of time until it happened. But the creation of the first organic life only happened because certain conditions just happened to be met, so the fact that life exists on earth is rather coincidental. Life could have never come into existance if those conditions were never met.


like i told the fifty billion people, evolution was NOT part of my argument i was just throwing it in there. If your going to refute my pionts, refute my statements. We can argue about evolution all day long and still get no clear answer so don't even bother trying


You asked "How can a life form capable of thinking and reasoning like a human being possibly exist", and I just answered your question. If you don't like the answer fine, don't like it, but don't try to say I never answered it, by saying something stupid like that. The fact is a being with our reasoning skills and our intelligence exists because of evolution. If you like it or not, its the reason why. So yes evolution was part of your argument weither you knew it or not
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


all im saying is that that chance is like one in a billion. how could everything align so perfectly for it to create complicated thinking beings like us

your not looking at the big picture. To me it seems as if you just want to prove christians wrong. Don't come to the extended discussion unless your here to debate not to flame



We as a being weren't created, we evolved from a more primitive being. Which evolved from a even more primitive being, but it didn't take much to create the first few cells, all that was needed was a few mere conditions to allow cells to be created.

Second, Explain how that's flaming ? Just because your views are different its flaming eh, how typical. I just stated how it is.


ok then give me a legitimate reason why my reasoning is wrong. the creating of life wasn't part of my reasoning i was just pointing that out that its like a one in a billion chance to actually create life that thinks and reasons like a human being


Evolution. Humans didn't simply appear from nowhere. The first breed of human (homo-habilis) appeared roughly 2.4 million years ago after evolving from the Australopithecus genus. Which then through millions of years of evolution became the current breed of human (homo-sapien). During that time, the brain of the many different varieties of homo (homo = human) evolved and developed into a more and more sophicasted brain with each variety. The current breed is homo-sapien which has a intelligence above all the other animals, but since humans are animals themselves, who's to say another animal won't evolve and gain an intelligence to mach or even surpass our own. It's only a matter of time until another species surpasses us. And since evolution occurs in every species, that one-in-a-billion chance is way off, it was only a matter of time until it happened. But the creation of the first organic life only happened because certain conditions just happened to be met, so the fact that life exists on earth is rather coincidental. Life could have never come into existance if those conditions were never met.


like i told the fifty billion people, evolution was NOT part of my argument i was just throwing it in there. If your going to refute my pionts, refute my statements. We can argue about evolution all day long and still get no clear answer so don't even bother trying


You asked "How can a life form capable of thinking and reasoning like a human being possibly exist", and I just answered your question. If you don't like the answer fine, don't like it, but don't try to say I never answered it, by saying something stupid like that. The fact is a being with our reasoning skills and our intelligence exists because of evolution. If you like it or not, its the reason why. So yes evolution was part of your argument weither you knew it or not


apparently you haven't been writing too many essays in your english class or if you did you haven't been getting good grades on them

my thesis was science proves that God exists

my main supporting points were because of E=mc squred, conservations of mass, and newton's first law. I just mentioned evolution as a side note kinda like the parenthesis. my argument would stand quite well without me mentioning evolution..you know as a matter of fact scince all athiests can only respond to the evolution (which i did say that was a probability) but come too scared to refute my other points, ima just take it off so my notifications won't come as often unless of course that h3ntie guy keeps quoting me again as if he had no life of his own
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:



ever scince u sucked on my dick i began thinking like you. TANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


I LOVE HOW WHEN YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY TO SOMEONE YOU JUST RESPOND WITH A LAME "YOU SUCKED MY DICK" JOKE. SEEING AS HOW YOU ARE SUCH A HOMOPHOBE IN EVERY OTHER THREAD, I FIND IT ODD THAT YOU SEEM SO SET ON HAVING ORAL SEX WITH A MAN.


what you find it funny how you sucked on my dick? what?


O shit! How clever and original! O wait, that's the same recycled comeback I've heard from you since I've started quoting you. Is it really that hard for you to come up with something new?


i can't think of something original cuz you don't do anything other than suck on my dick. I don't make up stories you know


Let's combine this argument with the one were having in the circle lense thread. They're pretty much about the same thing


WHAT ARGUMENT THERE IS NO ARGUMENT THERE IS NO DEBATE ALL YOUR DOING IS SAYING SHIT ABOUT ME GO OUT THERE AND GET A FUCKING LIFE OF YOUR OWN


Other thread yo
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

Ok, think back to the beginning of chemistry class where you learn your first chem law

The conservation of mass, which means matter cannot be created nor destroyed (altho einstein proves this wrong but i'll get to that in a sec)

According to this law, then there wouldn't be anything here today, scince nothing can be created nor destroyed.

Here's another law, but from physics.

Newton's first law states that an object cannot move unless acted upon an outside force, and an object in motion will stay in motion unless again acted upon an outside force.

So imagine, if somehow mass WAS created, it would be simply just floating around not moving at all. There would have to be someone to give a little push, to cause this enormous chain of reaction for us to be living.

Here's another famous equation E=mc squared. (E stands for energy, m stands for mass, c stands for the speed of light) This means that all mass, every single atom CAN be created, if there are enormous amounts of energy and extremely high speeds, but again, you can't have that unless you have Newton's first law of physics, NOTHING can move unless there is some kind of force.

So who started all of this? Some kind of outside force to push first domino and create a spectacular chain of events to create this present day? Not to mention creating life and humans who can rationalize, think, have morales for themselves, and to CREATE life as well. (and btw Einstein believed there was a God but didn't believe in christianity)


Agree with me? or think im just a procrastinator who should be working on his massive amounts of homework right now but is too lazy and decided to post his lame ass thoughts on the internet?

comment and discuss


EDIT: for those saying that God should be believed through faith yes i agree with you too. You guys aren't getting my point. The reason why i created this thread was to show that there has to be some outer force not following the rules of physics. Can it be the Christian God? I believe so but that is up for the individual to decide. All i'm proving is that there IS a god out there, not saying that it was Jesus did all this

I think ur just plain stupid since u have no clue what the frick ur talking about. You do not know anything about physics or astronomy.


OMG NO WAI!11!!

OMG YA WAY!!!! ty for agreeing with me ;D For once ur a sensible person who agrees with me ;D


ever scince u sucked on my dick i began thinking like you. TANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


interesting how that doesnt make sense when u take that comment literally but w.e.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


all im saying is that that chance is like one in a billion. how could everything align so perfectly for it to create complicated thinking beings like us

your not looking at the big picture. To me it seems as if you just want to prove christians wrong. Don't come to the extended discussion unless your here to debate not to flame



We as a being weren't created, we evolved from a more primitive being. Which evolved from a even more primitive being, but it didn't take much to create the first few cells, all that was needed was a few mere conditions to allow cells to be created.

Second, Explain how that's flaming ? Just because your views are different its flaming eh, how typical. I just stated how it is.


ok then give me a legitimate reason why my reasoning is wrong. the creating of life wasn't part of my reasoning i was just pointing that out that its like a one in a billion chance to actually create life that thinks and reasons like a human being


Evolution. Humans didn't simply appear from nowhere. The first breed of human (homo-habilis) appeared roughly 2.4 million years ago after evolving from the Australopithecus genus. Which then through millions of years of evolution became the current breed of human (homo-sapien). During that time, the brain of the many different varieties of homo (homo = human) evolved and developed into a more and more sophicasted brain with each variety. The current breed is homo-sapien which has a intelligence above all the other animals, but since humans are animals themselves, who's to say another animal won't evolve and gain an intelligence to mach or even surpass our own. It's only a matter of time until another species surpasses us. And since evolution occurs in every species, that one-in-a-billion chance is way off, it was only a matter of time until it happened. But the creation of the first organic life only happened because certain conditions just happened to be met, so the fact that life exists on earth is rather coincidental. Life could have never come into existance if those conditions were never met.


like i told the fifty billion people, evolution was NOT part of my argument i was just throwing it in there. If your going to refute my pionts, refute my statements. We can argue about evolution all day long and still get no clear answer so don't even bother trying


You asked "How can a life form capable of thinking and reasoning like a human being possibly exist", and I just answered your question. If you don't like the answer fine, don't like it, but don't try to say I never answered it, by saying something stupid like that. The fact is a being with our reasoning skills and our intelligence exists because of evolution. If you like it or not, its the reason why. So yes evolution was part of your argument weither you knew it or not


apparently you haven't been writing too many essays in your english class or if you did you haven't been getting good grades on them

my thesis was science proves that God exists

my main supporting points were because of E=mc squred, conservations of mass, and newton's first law. I just mentioned evolution as a side note kinda like the parenthesis. my argument would stand quite well without me mentioning evolution..you know as a matter of fact scince all athiests can only respond to the evolution (which i did say that was a probability) but come too scared to refute my other points, ima just take it off so my notifications won't come as often unless of course that h3ntie guy keeps quoting me again as if he had no life of his own


Your argument is flawed.


The conservation of mass, which means matter cannot be created nor destroyed (altho einstein proves this wrong but i'll get to that in a sec)

According to this law, then there wouldn't be anything here today, scince nothing can be created nor destroyed.


The big bang theory, states that all the matter in the universe was confined into a tiny space, which then exploded into the known universe, Thus no matter was created and no matter was destroyed, it was areadly in existance. So that argument is flawed.


Newton's first law states that an object cannot move unless acted upon an outside force, and an object in motion will stay in motion unless again acted upon an outside force.

So imagine, if somehow mass WAS created, it would be simply just floating around not moving at all. There would have to be someone to give a little push, to cause this enormous chain of reaction for us to be living.

Here's another famous equation E=mc squared. (E stands for energy, m stands for mass, c stands for the speed of light) This means that all mass, every single atom CAN be created, if there are enormous amounts of energy and extremely high speeds, but again, you can't have that unless you have Newton's first law of physics, NOTHING can move unless there is some kind of force.


You do realize that even a light particle has mass and if it hit something it would effect the object it hits. Gravity is also a force that can move an object and bring it to rest. So an object in space can begin moving if it gets caught in a planets or stars or moon gravity, also the object does not have to be a object any bigger than an atom. Thus a light particle or random hydrogen or other elemental atom traveling through space will hit other particles and effect them as well. As for biological animal life such as human beings, it's origins go back to when certain amino acids and various proteins and lots of other things came together to form the first Prokaryotic cells, which later evolved into Eukaryotic cells which later became multi-celled life, which millions of years later and a shit load of genus's and evolutionary jumps later became the first human beings homo-habilis about 2.4 million years ago. So no mass gave biological life a push like your saying.

As for E=mc2, does not say energy/mass can be created, it is an equation for the amount of energy a mass would become if it were all suddenly turned into energy. Matter itself is though to only be able to be destroyed inside a black hole where the gravity is so strong it shreds the matter into absolute nothingness. And even then that theory may be wrong because a black home emits radation in the form of gamma-rays and x-rays and various other types of radation, thus you could say that the matter is converted into that radation. So both of those arguments are flawed as well. None of those prove or disprove god.

1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Under the Weeping...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09


Your argument sucks just as much as your grammar. Are you really in school? Theology teachers must hate you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.