First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Do you thnk you can lose your virginity because of curiosity?
Posted 1/25/09

Zaptoid wrote:


GREENizTHUG wrote:


Zaptoid wrote:

No, you cannot.

You lose your virginity due to sex. Curiosity is just an excuse.

A B C. This isn't rocket science.

seriously eh?!
i don't want to lose mine until im happily married:)



Before you read this, keep in mind that, if you're under aged, this doesn't apply to you. In other words, R18SNL

I know a lot of people think that keeping your virginity is really cool for the ol' ring on the finger. I, on the other hand, think that it's really silly. No offense intended, of course. Let me explain my reasoning before I get flamed:

Sex is a beautiful thing that, unlike the animal kingdom, humans can have sex whenever they feel like it. Please note that, when I say "sex", I mean all forms of sex, including masturbation, oral and the hunka chunka. One has so many options with so many different styles. How can you keep yourself from experiencing all these wonderful lustful sensations by robbing yourself from the very thing that makes us human? Freedom of choice, of course, is ours to decide, but like, that narrow minded attitude? Believe me when I say that God, the Devil or Bob doesn't care how often you have sex, you won't go to hell for it >;p

If, on the other hand, you make this decision because that's what you as an individual person want, then I respect that decision, but people shouldn't think that having sex is wrong. That's insane, don't get me wrong, when you are married then you have to shag only that person. But before then, don't you think you owe it to yourself to experience it to the fullest? Don't you want to satisfy your husband/wife? Don't you feel that you should gain some sexual experience instead of being another dead-boring-in-the-sack-virgin?

Society has pulled blinders over your eyes, sex is not dirty, sex is not nasty, and you won't "not" go to heaven if you are religious. I say go out and hump! Don’t be afraid, experience your life to the fullest as you only have one life.




nice speech thar, but you sound like you're putting your opinion out as fact, and that also makes it sound retarded
344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / new jersey,usa
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
lmao...wtf
28470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Sector ZZ9 Plural...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

tyrantxd wrote:

nice speech thar, but you sound like you're putting your opinion out as fact, and that also makes it sound retarded


It's a point of view buddy. Use it, don't use it. One day you'll experience it, then you might understand
Posted 1/25/09

Zaptoid wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

nice speech thar, but you sound like you're putting your opinion out as fact, and that also makes it sound retarded


It's a point of view buddy. Use it, don't use it. One day you'll experience it, then you might understand


Just sayin' you should probably use phrases like "I think" or "I believe" or w/e. Otherwise it sounds like you're putting out your opinion as fact.
28470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Sector ZZ9 Plural...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

tyrantxd wrote:

Just sayin' you should probably use phrases like "I think" or "I believe" or w/e. Otherwise it sounds like you're putting out your opinion as fact.


Oh, I thought I did, my bad. I do apologize uncle
Posted 1/25/09

Zaptoid wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

Just sayin' you should probably use phrases like "I think" or "I believe" or w/e. Otherwise it sounds like you're putting out your opinion as fact.


Oh, I thought I did, my bad. I do apologize uncle


nice. thought is a good one too dood
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Drummond, WI
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Most all virginity is lost because of curiosity
Posted 1/25/09

Zaptoid wrote:


GREENizTHUG wrote:


Zaptoid wrote:

No, you cannot.

You lose your virginity due to sex. Curiosity is just an excuse.

A B C. This isn't rocket science.

seriously eh?!
i don't want to lose mine until im happily married:)



Before you read this, keep in mind that, if you're under aged, this doesn't apply to you. In other words, R18SNL

I know a lot of people think that keeping your virginity is really cool for the ol' ring on the finger. I, on the other hand, think that it's really silly. No offense intended, of course. Let me explain my reasoning before I get flamed:

Sex is a beautiful thing that, unlike the animal kingdom, humans can have sex whenever they feel like it. Please note that, when I say "sex", I mean all forms of sex, including masturbation, oral and the hunka chunka. One has so many options with so many different styles. How can you keep yourself from experiencing all these wonderful lustful sensations by robbing yourself from the very thing that makes us human? Freedom of choice, of course, is ours to decide, but like, that narrow minded attitude? Believe me when I say that God, the Devil or Bob doesn't care how often you have sex, you won't go to hell for it >;p

If, on the other hand, you make this decision because that's what you as an individual person want, then I respect that decision, but people shouldn't think that having sex is wrong. That's insane, don't get me wrong, when you are married then you have to shag only that person. But before then, don't you think you owe it to yourself to experience it to the fullest? Don't you want to satisfy your husband/wife? Don't you feel that you should gain some sexual experience instead of being another dead-boring-in-the-sack-virgin?

Society has pulled blinders over your eyes, sex is not dirty, sex is not nasty, and you won't "not" go to heaven if you are religious. I say go out and hump! Don’t be afraid, experience your life to the fullest as you only have one life.



haha woa.thats a long one yeah but i dont have the ring there to keep the promise of the virginity thingy but its my opinion and yours, of course but this is just me.:)

27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / London
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
I did it just so it was done.
28470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Sector ZZ9 Plural...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:

I did it just so it was done.


Posted 1/30/09
Bull donkey! there is never curiosity! only horny people!
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
is that possible?
28434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lee Min Ho's mansion
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
uhmm...

Posted 2/1/09
YOu never know

anyway.....
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / (: ƃuoʞƃuoH
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
I'd say No... it depends on how you control yourself...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.