First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Friends vs bf/gf
50241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

follow your heart


but be wise
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

CzzDitzz wrote:


pigletchua19 wrote:

of course will be friends...^^ romance will end but friendship will always sail...^^


but isnt that sad?
well if i were u, i'll believe on my gf xD


well,, it depends,, ive known my besties longer than my current bf and so far she never lied...
and well....
ahhahahahahahha
*dead confused
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

Oushiza wrote:


So, how long have you known each one?

This is not a question that someone on here can really answer since they don't know the people involved. I'd urge you to talk to other people you know in real life.

Things to think about: What does each person have to gain or lose by lying? Would your best friend lie to you or maybe simply have an inaccurate perception or be otherwise telling you something that they believe is true but might not actually be? In other words "how do they know?"

Good luck, and please do not take stupid people on a forum like this too seriously when it comes to a serious situation like this.


I agree with this statement here, you should talk to people that you know in real life to help you answer this question. They would actually have the full scope of the situation and would more likely be able to help you through it. However, if you are looking for opinions of different people, then that's fine. As for my opinion on this matter, it's a really a question of trust. If you're best friend has been their for you in the toughest times, then I'd say go along with what she/he says. However, your best friend could be jealous of your relationship aka "the green eyed monster" and could be making things up. So if you want to take a risk and put both of them in the same room and try to figure things out that way, then that would be a good idea if you're up to the task that is.


yeah i know,. that's what ill probably do...
u cant backtalk and it clear things up right away...
goshh.. its complicated...


theresa_nguyen85 wrote:

...this might sound wierd...but I would trust my friends. Its just the kind of bond that we have that makes it easy to trust them with this type of situation.


that's our type of friendship, supposedly XD

i just dont wanna make the wrong decisiion u know, since my friend isnt sure herself...
she's just warning me in a way T_T
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CrunchyRoLL!!
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

berry_mallow wrote:


CzzDitzz wrote:


pigletchua19 wrote:

of course will be friends...^^ romance will end but friendship will always sail...^^


but isnt that sad?
well if i were u, i'll believe on my gf xD


well,, it depends,, ive known my besties longer than my current bf and so far she never lied...
and well....
ahhahahahahahha
*dead confused


icic.............. she never lied right?...well why would she lie now? rightttt?
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

CzzDitzz wrote:


berry_mallow wrote:


CzzDitzz wrote:


pigletchua19 wrote:

of course will be friends...^^ romance will end but friendship will always sail...^^


but isnt that sad?
well if i were u, i'll believe on my gf xD


well,, it depends,, ive known my besties longer than my current bf and so far she never lied...
and well....
ahhahahahahahha
*dead confused


icic.............. she never lied right?...well why would she lie now? rightttt?


well, i dont think she lied at all...
im just...
i dont know.. the complication of the heart maybe..
the time when u know that something is right but ur in sorta denial mode that u cant really accept the truth..
well in this case, i sorta know that in the end whatever my friend told me will be the truth but then some part of me just wants that NOT to be the truth..
u know,, that feeling?
6155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

that's our type of friendship, supposedly XD

i just dont wanna make the wrong decisiion u know, since my friend isnt sure herself...
she's just warning me in a way T_T


How did she come to this suspicion if she's not sure?
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CrunchyRoLL!!
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
Well try finding the truth..o.o
~Stalk Stalk Stalk~.....jk jk lolol
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CrunchyRoLL!!
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
And you said she isnt sure herself....so you should approach the guy and ask him directly
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
kay, since the story line is vague.. ill tell the kronology...
here goes...

the character:
the boyfriend - L
the boyfriend's friend - D
my friend's boyfriend - R
my friend - G
me - M
mysterious girl - A

one day D came to L's house with A,, something happened seems like L and A had something going on...
then,, D ratted it out to R then R told G which then lead G to M...

G isnt sure about this cuz first of all either G or M know D that well,, so its either he's lying or he's telling the truth...

dats all,, supposedly
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

flame-ice wrote:


follow your heart


but be wise


i certainly will...
or ill try to XD
lol
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

berry_mallow wrote:


"ur suppose to trust me..."



In such a situaton, I would reassure a girl I wouldnt do such a thing and if I really loved her I would tell her earnestly so.
It could be his speech, but if I heard him state it exactly like that, it almost sounds like hes accussing you of distrust when it should only be natural.
6155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

kay, since the story line is vague.. ill tell the kronology...
here goes...

the character:
the boyfriend - L
the boyfriend's friend - D
my friend's boyfriend - R
my friend - G
me - M
mysterious girl - A

one day D came to L's house with A,, something happened seems like L and A had something going on...
then,, D ratted it out to R then R told G which then lead G to M...

G isnt sure about this cuz first of all either G or M know D that well,, so its either he's lying or he's telling the truth...

dats all,, supposedly


Ah ok, then it's not really your friend who witnessed all of this, but the boyfriends friend who is instigating all of this. Man what a mess.....yea just talk to the boyfriend directly and sort it out. That seems like the best solution right now.
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

tinbad wrote:


berry_mallow wrote:


"ur suppose to trust me..."



In such a situaton, I would reassure a girl I wouldnt do such a thing and if I really loved her I would tell her earnestly so.
It could be his speech, but if I heard him state it exactly like that, it almost sounds like hes accussing you of distrust when it should only be natural.


OMG its amazingly true...
it does sonds like he's accusing me for being insecure...
the fact that ive become insecure only becasue obviously dont wanna be hurt... rite?
*a litle bit more open-minded now...
thx.
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

berry_mallow wrote:


shibole wrote:

So, how long have you known each one?

This is not a question that someone on here can really answer since they don't know the people involved. I'd urge you to talk to other people you know in real life.

Things to think about: What does each person have to gain or lose by lying? Would your best friend lie to you or maybe simply have an inaccurate perception or be otherwise telling you something that they believe is true but might not actually be? In other words "how do they know?"

Good luck, and please do not take stupid people on a forum like this too seriously when it comes to a serious situation like this.


i know...
i wont take this seriously, im just taking this in other ppl's perspective,, u know, being more "open-minded" since im pretty sure im closed-minded..
i just need a couple of opinion before i made my deciseion...

i dont think my besties would lie to me though, cuz i know she had a hard time telling me.. i appreciated her so much that she finally told me so..
yeahh,, about the thing that you said "how do they know?"
my besties actually heard it from her boyfirend.. she was like "im about to tell u when im 100% sure,, im only like 50% sure rite now,, dont fully trust me on this, kay... im tellng this now cuz i dont want u to find out when ur TOO in love w/ him..."

well yeah
another common teenage drama. T_T



Well if your best friend heard it from her bf then shouldn't you talk to him about it? and ask how HE knows about it or why he thinks your bf is cheating on you. Did he actually see your bf with another girl or something.
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

Oushiza wrote:


kay, since the story line is vague.. ill tell the kronology...
here goes...

the character:
the boyfriend - L
the boyfriend's friend - D
my friend's boyfriend - R
my friend - G
me - M
mysterious girl - A

one day D came to L's house with A,, something happened seems like L and A had something going on...
then,, D ratted it out to R then R told G which then lead G to M...

G isnt sure about this cuz first of all either G or M know D that well,, so its either he's lying or he's telling the truth...

dats all,, supposedly


Ah ok, then it's not really your friend who witnessed all of this, but the boyfriends friend who is instigating all of this. Man what a mess.....yea just talk to the boyfriend directly and sort it out. That seems like the best solution right now.


yep,, seems like it...
i cant wait until morning so then i could talk to him... but i couldnt even get to sleep...
AAAAAAAAARGHHH 2 am alredy T_T and im really tired too...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.