One thing that will happen with global warming
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
lock/delete this thread if you really want to

I see that alot of people think global warming will make the earth very hot , but that's wrong the only thing it will cause is an ice age. Why you ask? the ice that melts will stop the hot water currents and the globe to get cold. This happened in the past too but the ice that created the ice age was the ones in north usa,south canada. Yes ok don't believe me I don't care
Posted 1/13/09
Seriously, I think you need to do some work on your geography. Your speech does not make sense. If you're going to debate on FACTS, then prove it with something reliable factors.
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

stareye_pink wrote:

Seriously, I think you need to do some work on your geography. Your speech does not make sense. If you're going to debate on FACTS, then prove it with something reliable factors.


lol I kick ass in geography , proof? heh everywhere in the world is getting colder than it's supposed to be normally
2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
global warming is a concept made up by certain people , to stop buying Arab oil so Arabs don't have any monopoly or power over certain people . that's my take on global warming.
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

stareye_pink wrote:

Seriously, I think you need to do some work on your geography. Your speech does not make sense. If you're going to debate on FACTS, then prove it with something reliable factors.


See this is a funny quote because it is so hypocritical.

You are critical of the initial post because you claim that it is not supported by fact/premise. Yet you fail to asses " Your speech does not make sense."and "and then prove it with something reliable factors." With your own facts and factors.

Your position in this thread was not responsive to the topic itself but rather the person who wrote it.


In other news, my position on global warming is somewhat neutral. We shouldn't be reliant on foreign oil for energy in the first place, so making the automotive industry more efficient will benefit us economically as well as environmentally. There are other ways to "fix" global warming as well. Some studies are being done where iron compounds are being released off the coast of England in an attempt to create a large algae population, which will in turn absorb massive amounts of carbon dioxide.

In response to the OP, I think that there is some truth to your statement. Although some areas will become cooler, there is no doubt that bizarre weather patterns will have adverse side-effects.

(I still don't care for Al Gore though)
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09

Nayru wrote:


stareye_pink wrote:

Seriously, I think you need to do some work on your geography. Your speech does not make sense. If you're going to debate on FACTS, then prove it with something reliable factors.


See this is a funny quote because it is so hypocritical.

You are critical of the initial post because you claim that it is not supported by fact/premise. Yet you fail to asses " Your speech does not make sense."and "and then prove it with something reliable factors." With your own facts and factors.

Your position in this thread was not responsive to the topic itself but rather the person who wrote it.


I'm not going to start some flames with you because of a creation of a duplicate thread. And to add on, yes, global warming will cause some part of the world to become colder, due to droughts and the changes in weather patterns. Sea level will rise definitely, but ice age? No. Wait, i guess I've to include 'In my opinion,' in case people just have that kind of time to pick you about it.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-2092/Global-Warming.html
Posted 1/13/09

ZukoFireBook wrote:


stareye_pink wrote:

Seriously, I think you need to do some work on your geography. Your speech does not make sense. If you're going to debate on FACTS, then prove it with something reliable factors.


lol I kick ass in geography , proof? heh everywhere in the world is getting colder than it's supposed to be normally


EVERYWHERE? Are you sure? To clear your doubt, Singapore is 5 degrees hotter than 50 years ago. And by the way, this is a duplicate. Use the search function next time.
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09

stareye_pink wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:


stareye_pink wrote:

Seriously, I think you need to do some work on your geography. Your speech does not make sense. If you're going to debate on FACTS, then prove it with something reliable factors.


lol I kick ass in geography , proof? heh everywhere in the world is getting colder than it's supposed to be normally


EVERYWHERE? Are you sure? To clear your doubt, Singapore is 5 degrees hotter than 50 years ago. And by the way, this is a duplicate. Use the search function next time.


lol of course it won't reach Singapore yet , jeez my bad for saying everywhere the ices are melting in the poles it will take a very long time to make it's effect near the middle of the earth. btw check Europe,North America and stuff they are closer to the poles and they are freezing Alaska was -70Celsius something. Central Europe you can see -49Celsius even in South Europe (mediterranean part) you can see -32Celsius in some places also the fact it was snowing in some town in the middle of the desert somewhere and if it's a duplicate it's a duplicate that's why I said lock/delete this thread.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Duplicate as reported.

Locked
You must be logged in to post.