First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply RolePlay - Al Fresco
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

I won't be getting that anytime soon I hate this school

Member
5305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / seat closest to t...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

shortygirl10 wrote:


I won't be getting that anytime soon I hate this school


why do i have to train brats? im a freaking doctor!!!! i hate this school!
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

here4uandme wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


I won't be getting that anytime soon I hate this school


why do i have to train brats? im a freaking doctor!!!! i hate this school!

*rolls eyes* if teachers hate it you know the school it bad *starts walking toward exit*
Member
5305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / seat closest to t...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

shortygirl10 wrote:


here4uandme wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


I won't be getting that anytime soon I hate this school


why do i have to train brats? im a freaking doctor!!!! i hate this school!

*rolls eyes* if teachers hate it you know the school it bad *starts walking toward exit*


where do you think ur going? *apeears in front of her* u should get back to class. its gym next i believe...and i sub for that class. *shoves her toward stairwell* watch ur step.
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

*glares* like you care

Member
5305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / seat closest to t...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
u dont know me well enuff to know that answer. i will escort you so u dont get lost. r u tryin to stand out or something. if u do raito or kurai will recruit u. but thats wat u want dont u?
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
No this is how I act I don't like it here
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
*walks to gym class humming Dear Maria*
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
*leaves school in amazement* Wow... its the first day and there is already a lovers quarrel T.T... if this is the first day i cant wait for the end of the year... i wonder whats gunna happen... divorce? pregnancy? who knows :S what ever happens it wont surprise me... hopefully :S
Member
5305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / seat closest to t...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

shortygirl10 wrote:

*walks to gym class humming Dear Maria*


once again....stuck up attitude, she reminds me of me but....weaker? o and alive for that matter, female? lol jk well let me start...again!
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

here4uandme wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

*walks to gym class humming Dear Maria*


once again....stuck up attitude, she reminds me of me but....weaker? o and alive for that matter, female? lol jk well let me start...again!


Stop saying I remind me of you it's annoying
Member
5305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / seat closest to t...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

shortygirl10 wrote:


here4uandme wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

*walks to gym class humming Dear Maria*


once again....stuck up attitude, she reminds me of me but....weaker? o and alive for that matter, female? lol jk well let me start...again!


Stop saying I remind me of you it's annoying


i only said it once and sure u will get the pleasure of being me. jus run laps till i get bored or fall asleep.
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

here4uandme wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


here4uandme wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

*walks to gym class humming Dear Maria*


once again....stuck up attitude, she reminds me of me but....weaker? o and alive for that matter, female? lol jk well let me start...again!


Stop saying I remind me of you it's annoying


i only said it once and sure u will get the pleasure of being me. jus run laps till i get bored or fall asleep.


You would fall asleep if said one word to you
Member
5305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / seat closest to t...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

k4mikazy wrote:

*leaves school in amazement* Wow... its the first day and there is already a lovers quarrel T.T... if this is the first day i cant wait for the end of the year... i wonder whats gunna happen... divorce? pregnancy? who knows :S what ever happens it wont surprise me... hopefully :S


u think ur funny arent u? get ur behind in gym and run 300 laps and then 500 pushups. ur mouth jus punished u. knowing that will u talk anymore?
Member
5305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / seat closest to t...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

shortygirl10 wrote:


here4uandme wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


here4uandme wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

*walks to gym class humming Dear Maria*


once again....stuck up attitude, she reminds me of me but....weaker? o and alive for that matter, female? lol jk well let me start...again!


Stop saying I remind me of you it's annoying


i only said it once and sure u will get the pleasure of being me. jus run laps till i get bored or fall asleep.


You would fall asleep if said one word to you


jus run ur damn laps. run with the boy who thinks hes humuorous. u both will get no leniancy!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.