First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC}]~~ Breach of Love ♥
Posted 1/16/09

aMi_bFf wrote:

awesome!..
u're good as usual ayu-chan!!..ep3 next week??..*sigh..

*waiting...



*waiting...



*waiting...

uwahhhhhhhhh~can't wait!!!..xDD


ahaha wee~ arigatouuu ami chan!!!!
honto ni gomen ne, i got camp and cant post it till next week~
so sorry!
Fanfic Lover
4645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

preppygothika wrote:


aMi_bFf wrote:

awesome!..
u're good as usual ayu-chan!!..ep3 next week??..*sigh..

*waiting...



*waiting...



*waiting...

uwahhhhhhhhh~can't wait!!!..xDD


ahaha wee~ arigatouuu ami chan!!!!
honto ni gomen ne, i got camp and cant post it till next week~
so sorry!


haii haii...but make sure u're post it ne!!..wah!!..xDD
Posted 1/16/09

aMi_bFf wrote:

haii haii...but make sure u're post it ne!!..wah!!..xDD


of course, i'll try my very best to keep this going, GAMBARIMASU!!
ami chan thanks so much for your support ne!!

Fanfic Lover
4645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

preppygothika wrote:


aMi_bFf wrote:

haii haii...but make sure u're post it ne!!..wah!!..xDD


of course, i'll try my very best to keep this going, GAMBARIMASU!!
ami chan thanks so much for your support ne!!



ahahah...no probs!!..i will support u FOREVER!!..zutto ni!!..xDD
Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Sugeii!!!! Awesomeness ep.2^^ i luved it! Poor Ayu-chan Whoa! Hika-chan's oji-chan can cook!^^ LOL
Posted 1/16/09
ep 2 is so nice! i'll wait for the next one! remind me about it ne? xD
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Wee!!
have fun camping!! ^^
btw.. the idea's great!!
and I'm a villain??
seriously??
I LOVE IT!! nyahahaha!! ^^
Fanfic Lover
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
hey all of us will be waiting for chap 3 ne(:
Posted 1/17/09

rikkuluvsNewS wrote:

Sugeii!!!! Awesomeness ep.2^^ i luved it! Poor Ayu-chan Whoa! Hika-chan's oji-chan can cook!^^ LOL


UWAHH~ thanks so much :D
yupp hika's oji chan can cook (ahaha maybe in my fanfic only...) ^-^
Posted 1/17/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:

ep 2 is so nice! i'll wait for the next one! remind me about it ne? xD


thanks lizzie-chan^^
i'll tell you when the next one comes ne!!
Posted 1/17/09

hsj9392 wrote:

Wee!!
have fun camping!! ^^
btw.. the idea's great!!
and I'm a villain??
seriously??
I LOVE IT!! nyahahaha!! ^^


Nope nope!! you're not a villain!~ ahaha but there WILL be a villain soon
i'll try to have fun at camp ne, hontou ni arigatouu!~
Posted 1/17/09

xiaoqian94 wrote:

hey all of us will be waiting for chap 3 ne(:


alritess, i'll tell you as soon as i posted it next week XD
thanks so much for reading okies!
Fanfic Lover
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ovverthere ._.
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
can`t wait for next week :DD
love this fic!^^
Fanfic Lover
5526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

preppygothika wrote:


rikkuluvsNewS wrote:

Sugeii!!!! Awesomeness ep.2^^ i luved it! Poor Ayu-chan Whoa! Hika-chan's oji-chan can cook!^^ LOL


UWAHH~ thanks so much :D
yupp hika's oji chan can cook (ahaha maybe in my fanfic only...) ^-^


Hikaru is super kawaii in it^^ i wish i was with him ^^ honto ni kawaii ne^^
Fanfic Lover
5148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeeeeeee :D
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
I WANT CHAPPIE 3!!!!!!!!!!I CANNOT WAIT ONE LAR.I VERY THE IMPATIENT.aiyaa.cannot tahan.must speak singlish.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.