First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Teenage Sexism
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

crazyfirefly wrote:


AshRandom wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I'm going to defy male stereotyping and say that the future you are describing leaves me uninterested. really and truly. I don't need Nor particularly desire a human nor a robot to do anything the things you imply that all men desire. so.. Meh.

as for platonic relations with women I'd be happy to have those. haven't had any applicants lately.


Well good. Relationships based on emotions (aside from lust) are the only important part of the future I described.

I'd like to know what it's like honestly. I've tried to find one, but I've never been in a relationship where I didn't want her for her body, or she for mine. So many factors which normally account for love are all based on physicality instead of intellectual compatibility. It would be a trip to experience a world where minds are free to fall in love for any reason independent of the urgings of our respective genitalia.


A world like that could never exist because whatever drives our desire for intellectual stimulation is no match for what drives our desire for sexual stimulation. I've had guy friends and I've had girl friends and I can assure you that despite the fact that we were platonic as saints there has always been an element of physical attraction and sexual tension from at least one if not both parties in the friendship, regardless of gender. Sure physical attraction will mater less as we grow older and our reproductive parts shirvil and die but until then the need to sweep the masses and procreate like rabbits will ravage your subconscious and relationships will be based on attraction. Sex whether it's having sex, masturbating, or just thinking about sex will take up some portion of your time everyday and there will be some level of attraction in all your friendships even if you aren't aware of it.


True, but when -I- .. notice... a girls tits. Envy far outweighs lust.

7431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


crazyfirefly wrote:


AshRandom wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I'm going to defy male stereotyping and say that the future you are describing leaves me uninterested. really and truly. I don't need Nor particularly desire a human nor a robot to do anything the things you imply that all men desire. so.. Meh.

as for platonic relations with women I'd be happy to have those. haven't had any applicants lately.


Well good. Relationships based on emotions (aside from lust) are the only important part of the future I described.

I'd like to know what it's like honestly. I've tried to find one, but I've never been in a relationship where I didn't want her for her body, or she for mine. So many factors which normally account for love are all based on physicality instead of intellectual compatibility. It would be a trip to experience a world where minds are free to fall in love for any reason independent of the urgings of our respective genitalia.


A world like that could never exist because whatever drives our desire for intellectual stimulation is no match for what drives our desire for sexual stimulation. I've had guy friends and I've had girl friends and I can assure you that despite the fact that we were platonic as saints there has always been an element of physical attraction and sexual tension from at least one if not both parties in the friendship, regardless of gender. Sure physical attraction will mater less as we grow older and our reproductive parts shirvil and die but until then the need to sweep the masses and procreate like rabbits will ravage your subconscious and relationships will be based on attraction. Sex whether it's having sex, masturbating, or just thinking about sex will take up some portion of your time everyday and there will be some level of attraction in all your friendships even if you aren't aware of it.


True, but when -I- .. notice... a girls tits. Envy far outweighs lust.



Well you envy them because you consider them attractive, attractive to play with, attractive to look at, and attractive accessory regardless there is an element of attraction.
7431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


True, but when -I- .. notice... a girls tits. Envy far outweighs lust.



Well and attraction to breast is still an attraction whether it's an attraction that compels you to bounce them, suck them, or own them as a fashion accessory. They still hold a physical appeal and you still look regardless of your sexual orientation.
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12 , edited 8/23/12

crazyfirefly wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:


crazyfirefly wrote:


AshRandom wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I'm going to defy male stereotyping and say that the future you are describing leaves me uninterested. really and truly. I don't need Nor particularly desire a human nor a robot to do anything the things you imply that all men desire. so.. Meh.

as for platonic relations with women I'd be happy to have those. haven't had any applicants lately.


Well good. Relationships based on emotions (aside from lust) are the only important part of the future I described.

I'd like to know what it's like honestly. I've tried to find one, but I've never been in a relationship where I didn't want her for her body, or she for mine. So many factors which normally account for love are all based on physicality instead of intellectual compatibility. It would be a trip to experience a world where minds are free to fall in love for any reason independent of the urgings of our respective genitalia.


A world like that could never exist because whatever drives our desire for intellectual stimulation is no match for what drives our desire for sexual stimulation. I've had guy friends and I've had girl friends and I can assure you that despite the fact that we were platonic as saints there has always been an element of physical attraction and sexual tension from at least one if not both parties in the friendship, regardless of gender. Sure physical attraction will mater less as we grow older and our reproductive parts shirvil and die but until then the need to sweep the masses and procreate like rabbits will ravage your subconscious and relationships will be based on attraction. Sex whether it's having sex, masturbating, or just thinking about sex will take up some portion of your time everyday and there will be some level of attraction in all your friendships even if you aren't aware of it.


True, but when -I- .. notice... a girls tits. Envy far outweighs lust.



Well you envy them because you consider them attractive, attractive to play with, attractive to look at, and attractive accessory regardless there is an element of attraction.


Mostly I envy them because I'm flat chested. And honestly would like to be burdened with that extra weight and underwear expense.

I suppose the rest of what you say has some truth, since I do consider girls more.. attractive than men but I'm not really 'into' girls in a lustful way. Let's just say... I've tried walking a mile in your shoes but 'cute' size 14 wides are hard to find.

7431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


crazyfirefly wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:


crazyfirefly wrote:


AshRandom wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I'm going to defy male stereotyping and say that the future you are describing leaves me uninterested. really and truly. I don't need Nor particularly desire a human nor a robot to do anything the things you imply that all men desire. so.. Meh.

as for platonic relations with women I'd be happy to have those. haven't had any applicants lately.


Well good. Relationships based on emotions (aside from lust) are the only important part of the future I described.

I'd like to know what it's like honestly. I've tried to find one, but I've never been in a relationship where I didn't want her for her body, or she for mine. So many factors which normally account for love are all based on physicality instead of intellectual compatibility. It would be a trip to experience a world where minds are free to fall in love for any reason independent of the urgings of our respective genitalia.


A world like that could never exist because whatever drives our desire for intellectual stimulation is no match for what drives our desire for sexual stimulation. I've had guy friends and I've had girl friends and I can assure you that despite the fact that we were platonic as saints there has always been an element of physical attraction and sexual tension from at least one if not both parties in the friendship, regardless of gender. Sure physical attraction will mater less as we grow older and our reproductive parts shirvil and die but until then the need to sweep the masses and procreate like rabbits will ravage your subconscious and relationships will be based on attraction. Sex whether it's having sex, masturbating, or just thinking about sex will take up some portion of your time everyday and there will be some level of attraction in all your friendships even if you aren't aware of it.


True, but when -I- .. notice... a girls tits. Envy far outweighs lust.



Well you envy them because you consider them attractive, attractive to play with, attractive to look at, and attractive accessory regardless there is an element of attraction.


Mostly I envy them because I'm flat chested. And honestly would like to be burdened with that extra weight and underwear expense.

I suppose the rest of what you say has some truth, since I do consider girls more.. attractive than men but I'm not really 'into' girls in a lustful way. Let's just say... I've tried walking a mile in your shoes but 'cute' size 14 wides are hard to find.



Well cute 11s are hard to find as well. (Having big flat feet has it's pros and cons.)
26296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United Colonial R...
Online
Posted 8/23/12
Women belittle themselves by how they act and what they wear, we have 14 Yo running around in cloths that a 21 Yo should be in.
Feminism/FemMovment is a Joke, if anything women are in better positions to obtain jobs and what not.
Abortion shouldn't be allowed , Maybe if you didnt dress like a whore and tease your ass off maybe you wouldn't have been targeted by some idiotic evil man and been involuntarily impregnated.
Chances are there not going to grow out of it because they have brainwashed themselves into this way of thinking.
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

gooshpoo wrote:

Women belittle themselves by how they act and what they wear, we have 14 Yo running around in cloths that a 21 Yo should be in.
Feminism/FemMovment is a Joke, if anything women are in better positions to obtain jobs and what not.
Abortion shouldn't be allowed , Maybe if you didnt dress like a whore and tease your ass off maybe you wouldn't have been targeted by some idiotic evil man and been involuntarily impregnated.
Chances are there not going to grow out of it because they have brainwashed themselves into this way of thinking.


Troll post. do not feed.

13566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / New York
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

crazyfirefly wrote:
A world like that could never exist because whatever drives our desire for intellectual stimulation is no match for what drives our desire for sexual stimulation. I've had guy friends and I've had girl friends and I can assure you that despite the fact that we were platonic as saints there has always been an element of physical attraction and sexual tension from at least one if not both parties in the friendship, regardless of gender. Sure physical attraction will mater less as we grow older and our reproductive parts shirvil and die but until then the need to sweep the masses and procreate like rabbits will ravage your subconscious and relationships will be based on attraction. Sex whether it's having sex, masturbating, or just thinking about sex will take up some portion of your time everyday and there will be some level of attraction in all your friendships even if you aren't aware of it.


Considering the response, I can't help but assume you missed the "robot-wife-future" presentation part of the argument. Flip back a page. As for all of your sexual deductions, there's nothing contemporary psychology would disagree with. Those are our primary motivations. That's why I targeted them.

Anything to detract, satisfy, or assuage the male mind would push us toward heterosexual relationships which aren't wholly lust-centered. An analogous effect, not unlike going grocery shopping on an empty stomach, keeps men from judging women on any basis outside of the physical. Having a harem of morally acceptable, always willing, highly visually pleasing partners would create a counterbalance. Like eating dinner before going grocery shopping, a full stomach keeps you from grabbing at every starchy item in sight out of desperation. Unless someone wipes Japan off the map, Fembots are going to be part of our future, and in the deep future they'll be physically indistinguishable. I started my hypothesis at that stage.
15844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


gooshpoo wrote:

Women belittle themselves by how they act and what they wear, we have 14 Yo running around in cloths that a 21 Yo should be in.
Feminism/FemMovment is a Joke, if anything women are in better positions to obtain jobs and what not.
Abortion shouldn't be allowed , Maybe if you didnt dress like a whore and tease your ass off maybe you wouldn't have been targeted by some idiotic evil man and been involuntarily impregnated.
Chances are there not going to grow out of it because they have brainwashed themselves into this way of thinking.


Troll post. do not feed.



Damn It!!! You couldnt have said that before I gave him my burger!!!
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

AshRandom wrote:


crazyfirefly wrote:
A world like that could never exist because whatever drives our desire for intellectual stimulation is no match for what drives our desire for sexual stimulation. I've had guy friends and I've had girl friends and I can assure you that despite the fact that we were platonic as saints there has always been an element of physical attraction and sexual tension from at least one if not both parties in the friendship, regardless of gender. Sure physical attraction will mater less as we grow older and our reproductive parts shirvil and die but until then the need to sweep the masses and procreate like rabbits will ravage your subconscious and relationships will be based on attraction. Sex whether it's having sex, masturbating, or just thinking about sex will take up some portion of your time everyday and there will be some level of attraction in all your friendships even if you aren't aware of it.


Considering the response, I can't help but assume you missed the "robot-wife-future" presentation part of the argument. Flip back a page. As for all of your sexual deductions, there's nothing contemporary psychology would disagree with. Those are our primary motivations. That's why I targeted them.

Anything to detract, satisfy, or assuage the male mind would push us toward heterosexual relationships which aren't wholly lust-centered. An analogous effect, not unlike going grocery shopping on an empty stomach, keeps men from judging women on any basis outside of the physical. Having a harem of morally acceptable, always willing, highly visually pleasing partners would create a counterbalance. Like eating dinner before going grocery shopping, a full stomach keeps you from grabbing at every starchy item in sight out of desperation. Unless someone wipes Japan off the map, Fembots are going to be part of our future, and in the deep future they'll be physically indistinguishable. I started my hypothesis at that stage.


Although to be fair and equal there should be male versions of such robots too. women have needs too you know. and the LGBTQRSP community might want input on a few custom designs.

13566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / New York
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

crazyfirefly wrote:

Well and attraction to breast is still an attraction whether it's an attraction that compels you to bounce them, suck them, or own them as a fashion accessory. They still hold a physical appeal and you still look regardless of your sexual orientation.


Yep. It's an equally dominant preoccupation for both male and females. A side effect of having over 400 million years of mammalian ancestors who were all weened from the teat. Like sea turtles are born knowing the importance of reaching the ocean, mammals are born knowing the most important thing in the universe is our relationship with breasts.
13566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / New York
Offline
Posted 8/23/12 , edited 8/23/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

Although to be fair and equal there should be male versions of such robots too. women have needs too you know. and the LGBTQRSP community might want input on a few custom designs.

Not to abandon the serious tone of our discussion but....

There's only one useful part of the male which needed to be mechanized and it already has been. xD

I mean really, if you want to bang a guy and then have him sit there like a robot and ignore you --- that's kind of a redundant request....
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

AshRandom wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

Although to be fair and equal there should be male versions of such robots too. women have needs too you know. and the LGBTQRSP community might want input on a few custom designs.

Not to abandon the serious tone of our discussion but....

There's only one useful part of the male which needed to be mechanized and it already has been. xD

I mean really, if you want to bang a guy and then have him sit there like a robot and ignore you --- that's kind of a redundant request....


I do not agree. I could see some girls enjoying the idea of a guy naked except for an apron cleaning the house or doing the dishes. Though a roomba and counter mounted dishwasher would be cheaper and less space intensive. Who are you to deny that girls might find a use for humanoform robots of either gender? unless you're asserting that the only thing of use of a male is his procreative organ. which attitude I'd find rather ... disappointing.

13566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / New York
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:
I do not agree. I could see some girls enjoying the idea of a guy naked except for an apron cleaning the house or doing the dishes. Though a roomba and counter mounted dishwasher would be cheaper and less space intensive. Who are you to deny that girls might find a use for humanoform robots of either gender? unless you're asserting that the only thing of use of a male is his procreative organ. which attitude I'd find rather ... disappointing.


I don't agree either, because I was joking. I'm sure they will be.

All commodities are produced by profit driven enterprises, if there is a market for manbots, I have no doubt they will exploit it. Thought I presume the market for boybots would have a far greater share, with straight and gay men making up the majority of all sexbot customers.

But, thinking about it, I suppose that's the issue isn't it? A vast majority of men don't actually want wives, they want robots that don't complain. Regardless of if it's true or not, women are widely perceived as being tremendously demanding.

Part of the reason I label them robot-wives is because dudes would actually marry them, especially when they start producing famous actress analogs. I expect the proportion of women willing to do the same would be tiny. I can't help but predict the sale of robot butlers would far exceed the sale of manbots in terms of the female purchasing demographic. Then again, that's only based on today's relationship standards, if the subset of all men willing to engage in relationships with real women declines as much as I predicted, the equivalency of the demand might shift radically.
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/23/12

AshRandom wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:
I do not agree. I could see some girls enjoying the idea of a guy naked except for an apron cleaning the house or doing the dishes. Though a roomba and counter mounted dishwasher would be cheaper and less space intensive. Who are you to deny that girls might find a use for humanoform robots of either gender? unless you're asserting that the only thing of use of a male is his procreative organ. which attitude I'd find rather ... disappointing.


I don't agree either, because I was joking. I'm sure they will be.

All commodities are produced by profit driven enterprises, if there is a market for manbots, I have no doubt they will exploit it. Thought I presume the market for boybots would have a far greater share, with straight and gay men making up the majority of all sexbot customers.

But, thinking about it, I suppose that's the issue isn't it? A vast majority of men don't actually want wives, they want robots that don't complain. Regardless of if it's true or not, women are widely perceived as being tremendously demanding.

Part of the reason I label them robot-wives is because dudes would actually marry them, especially when they start producing famous actress analogs. I expect the proportion of women willing to do the same would be tiny. I can't help but predict the sale of robot butlers would far exceed the sale of manbots in terms of the female purchasing demographic. Then again, that's only based on today's relationship standards, if the subset of all men willing to engage in relationships with real women declines as much as I predicted, the equivalency of the demand might shift radically.


Mabye... I don't know.. not saying I'm a eunich but my ... impulses are not mainstream and the impulses you describe as predominately male seem alien and one sided to me. Sexuality is far more complex and has a broader base then just one (or even two genders)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.