First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Teenage Sexism
Posted 8/17/12
Sexism is like racism. As long as people have differences in ANYTHING, those differences will be a cause for comparison and competition.
21545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/12
It's not like sexism is unfounded. Woman are indeed weaker and more prone to be more emotional, how do you expect a guy to relate?

People need to get over the idea that jokes at the expense of others ruins people, it doesn't. It only ruins people who are already ruined. The normal, logical people either deal with it, blow it off, or laugh it away.
12825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 8/17/12
It's stupid to say women can't drive because they are females
and it's stupid to say women can't be leaders because it's a man's job
and the classic-- because I say all these things, that automatically makes me a feminist
67797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/17/12
It's also stupid to assert that men cannot understand womanly issue's because they are just dumb boys. or to assume a single man is unable to take care of himself or manage his own affairs and 'just needs a good woman' ... There are female sexists too.

how come people think that sexism and racism are things that only white males are guilty of?
10326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Cananananada
Offline
Posted 8/17/12
everyone goes through their confused phase


like me, right now for example



12306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/12
Hate to break it to you... But Women are not equal to Men.


I'd actually love to see the bleeding heart feminists actually be treated equally. Ya know, Like the bad shit too. Not just the pro's and well, lets skip the other stuff cause it isn't so appealing and we're girls so... its ok right?
49600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 8/17/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

It's also stupid to assert that men cannot understand womanly issue's because they are just dumb boys. or to assume a single man is unable to take care of himself or manage his own affairs and 'just needs a good woman' ... There are female sexists too.

how come people think that sexism and racism are things that only white males are guilty of?


Just think, what would Gendo do regarding sexism in NERV?
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/17/12
To the average teenage mind: feminism=women can do what ever they want men have to have manners.
9974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / San Diego, USA
Offline
Posted 8/17/12
Feminism. Sexism. Whatever.

Same shit, different retards.
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/17/12

KinKthx wrote:

Hate to break it to you... But Women are not equal to Men.


I'd actually love to see the bleeding heart feminists actually be treated equally. Ya know, Like the bad shit too. Not just the pro's and well, lets skip the other stuff cause it isn't so appealing and we're girls so... its ok right?


Amen to that.

I say this as a female.


Men are superior. Women are equal to men on a mental level, yes. They are just as capable. However, men are physically stronger. There's no denying that, so as a whole, men are superior.
67797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/17/12

polx wrote:


KinKthx wrote:

Hate to break it to you... But Women are not equal to Men.


I'd actually love to see the bleeding heart feminists actually be treated equally. Ya know, Like the bad shit too. Not just the pro's and well, lets skip the other stuff cause it isn't so appealing and we're girls so... its ok right?


Amen to that.

I say this as a female.


Men are superior. Women are equal to men on a mental level, yes. They are just as capable. However, men are physically stronger. There's no denying that, so as a whole, men are superior.


Can't say I agree. allthings being equal. race, upbringing, an equally healthy or unhealthy diet, training etc...

yes the male will have more muscle mass, more peak impulse strength and have an easier time developing those farther. (helps when your androgen happens also to be the human body's natural anabolic steriod)

but how much you can press is surely NOT the only measure of superiority.

Again all other things being equal, women have greater stamina, higher pain thresholds, are generally tougher in the sense that their bodies can endure a greater degree of insult before failing. Granted again being able to survive an extra 15 seconds without a mask during a poison gas attack isn't much of a measure of superiority either but...

I'm not the one saying men rule.

67797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/17/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

It's also stupid to assert that men cannot understand womanly issue's because they are just dumb boys. or to assume a single man is unable to take care of himself or manage his own affairs and 'just needs a good woman' ... There are female sexists too.

how come people think that sexism and racism are things that only white males are guilty of?


Just think, what would Gendo do regarding sexism in NERV?


Partake of it if it's of use to him. "Come here Dr. Akagi..."


49600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 8/17/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

It's also stupid to assert that men cannot understand womanly issue's because they are just dumb boys. or to assume a single man is unable to take care of himself or manage his own affairs and 'just needs a good woman' ... There are female sexists too.

how come people think that sexism and racism are things that only white males are guilty of?


Just think, what would Gendo do regarding sexism in NERV?


Partake of it if it's of use to him. "Come here Dr. Akagi..."


Yeah that sounds about right.
67797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/17/12

KinKthx wrote:

Hate to break it to you... But Women are not equal to Men.


I'd actually love to see the bleeding heart feminists actually be treated equally. Ya know, Like the bad shit too. Not just the pro's and well, lets skip the other stuff cause it isn't so appealing and we're girls so... its ok right?


Actually the law, in my country at least says that they are. something about not discriminating against people becuase of race, sex, or religion. It's part of our constitution.

However, I'll grant that that legal concept is not always honoured in practice. For example, Women are allowed to serve in the military but they've also always been exempt from the draft.

Let's NOT play the 'who has it worse' game however. that's just stupid. how about we agree that both men and women get unfairly treated both in their favour and disfavour more often than we'd like to admit. and that sexism, against males or females is counterproductive and rather dumb?

67797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 8/17/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

It's also stupid to assert that men cannot understand womanly issue's because they are just dumb boys. or to assume a single man is unable to take care of himself or manage his own affairs and 'just needs a good woman' ... There are female sexists too.

how come people think that sexism and racism are things that only white males are guilty of?


Just think, what would Gendo do regarding sexism in NERV?


Partake of it if it's of use to him. "Come here Dr. Akagi..."


Yeah that sounds about right.


Fans don't call him the 'bastard king' and put him in the running for 'worst parent in anime' every year for nothing. Though there's that grudging admiration for a 'player' that has some people giving him props for his way with other people. Especially all the women (some of whom should really have known better) he appears to have wrapped around his finger.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.