Created by soggyrolle
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How long until "Sellout Shinji" sells out the anime companies again?
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

darkoff wrote:


soggyrolle wrote:

And that 9,000 will come in crunchypoints. Screw a damn crunchypoint.


You didn't get the joke did you?

"ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!"

Hmm where does that come from....


dbz, everyone knows it;s the power readings.
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

Thread has been reported to the mods.

The rest of you: Don't Feed the Troll. (or do.. if it really amuses you.)


call me a troll if you want, but i'm saying how i and others here feel. not just saying insiteful things for no reason. and let the mods do what they will. i remember cr used to be a place for dissenting views. i guess that'll change, too.
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

soggyrolle wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

Thread has been reported to the mods.

The rest of you: Don't Feed the Troll. (or do.. if it really amuses you.)


call me a troll if you want, but i'm saying how i and others here feel. not just saying insiteful things for no reason. and let the mods do what they will. i remember cr used to be a place for dissenting views. i guess that'll change, too.


Money and Interests can change everything, My friend.
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Erehe wrote:


tobydiah wrote:


Erehe wrote:


tobydiah wrote:


soggyrolle wrote:

And that 9,000 will come in crunchypoints. Screw a damn crunchypoint.


You're not even a paying member. Why do you care about losing money?


Well do note that it's a good thing that we're caring for those who are losing money for something that's free to begin with .


Yea. You really give a fuck about people who are paying for it. You're just not pleased with the fact that CR is charging people for something that you think is not worth it. You ever hear of services that make mistakes by charging more than their worth? There ya go. So who cares? Anyone with half a brain will look into something before they pay for anything (especially over the web). I'm glad he gave us 3 good years of media and I admit that I'm being a scrub by having watched all this shit for free. I never complain about free shit going away since I didn't earn nor deserve it anyway. Do I think it's a bad idea for CR to do this? Yes. But those screenshot evidence that shows "anything" only shows that the payment is not worth the service as of yet. It doesn't show any conspiracy or some evil intention. Not to mention Photoshop is hell of a tool.

Well sad to break it to you mate, but Photoshop wasn't used, t'was 100% legit, and No, Losing money means serious business, 60$ isn't something you'd trade for nothing .



papagolfwhiskey wrote:

Thread has been reported to the mods.

The rest of you: Don't Feed the Troll. (or do.. if it really amuses you.)

Durian Ice cream would be fine, If it amuses you



darkoff wrote:


soggyrolle wrote:

And that 9,000 will come in crunchypoints. Screw a damn crunchypoint.


You didn't get the joke did you?

"ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!"

Hmm where does that come from....


Don't mention it, causes shitstorms in this place.


@ papagolf: I'm amused.
-----

I didn't say that it being photoshopped or not is determining the outcome of the implications. Anyway, whoever pays for something they don't really understand is stupid in my book so I don't know why you're complaining unless you made the mistake (especially a year's worth). And who cares if you have to pay? There are so many other sites and torrents out there. Were you (honestly) one of the people who paid earlier on? Also, 60 dollars for nothing is losing money. But losing 60 bucks is nothing unless you're some poor loser without a job. Or a kid who shouldn't be wasting their parents money without their permission on online purchases. When it all comes down to it, we've been getting free, convenient media for years now. I don't see the big deal with it ending; let Shinji or anyone else in the world do whatever they want to do since we all got more out of this site than we gave in (since nearly all of us didn't ever pay or do anything for it). 15 years ago, you couldn't even watch any Asian media until it came out on VHS years later; technology gets better yet people complain more. Should I get out my world's smallest violin for those who paid?
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
You do realize the money goes to Gonzo and the other anime companies who let Shinji leave the anime that's currently up? Shinji gets maybe 5% of interest, but that's it. If he left anime up, he would've eventually been sued. Go back to school if you don't even know that.
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

tobydiah wrote:


Erehe wrote:


tobydiah wrote:


Erehe wrote:


tobydiah wrote:


soggyrolle wrote:

And that 9,000 will come in crunchypoints. Screw a damn crunchypoint.


You're not even a paying member. Why do you care about losing money?


Well do note that it's a good thing that we're caring for those who are losing money for something that's free to begin with .


Yea. You really give a fuck about people who are paying for it. You're just not pleased with the fact that CR is charging people for something that you think is not worth it. You ever hear of services that make mistakes by charging more than their worth? There ya go. So who cares? Anyone with half a brain will look into something before they pay for anything (especially over the web). I'm glad he gave us 3 good years of media and I admit that I'm being a scrub by having watched all this shit for free. I never complain about free shit going away since I didn't earn nor deserve it anyway. Do I think it's a bad idea for CR to do this? Yes. But those screenshot evidence that shows "anything" only shows that the payment is not worth the service as of yet. It doesn't show any conspiracy or some evil intention. Not to mention Photoshop is hell of a tool.

Well sad to break it to you mate, but Photoshop wasn't used, t'was 100% legit, and No, Losing money means serious business, 60$ isn't something you'd trade for nothing .



papagolfwhiskey wrote:

Thread has been reported to the mods.

The rest of you: Don't Feed the Troll. (or do.. if it really amuses you.)

Durian Ice cream would be fine, If it amuses you



darkoff wrote:


soggyrolle wrote:

And that 9,000 will come in crunchypoints. Screw a damn crunchypoint.


You didn't get the joke did you?

"ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!"

Hmm where does that come from....


Don't mention it, causes shitstorms in this place.


@ papagolf: I'm amused.
-----

I didn't say that it being photoshopped or not is determining the outcome of the implications. Anyway, whoever pays for something they don't really understand is stupid in my book so I don't know why you're complaining unless you made the mistake (especially a year's worth). And who cares if you have to pay? There are so many other sites and torrents out there. Were you (honestly) one of the people who paid earlier on? Also, 60 dollars for nothing is losing money. But losing 60 bucks is nothing unless you're some poor loser without a job. Or a kid who shouldn't be wasting their parents money without their permission on online purchases. When it all comes down to it, we've been getting free, convenient media for years now. I don't see the big deal with it ending; let Shinji or anyone else in the world do whatever they want to do since we all got more out of this site than we gave in (since nearly all of us didn't ever pay or do anything for it). 15 years ago, you couldn't even watch any Asian media until it came out on VHS years later; technology gets better yet people complain more. Should I get out my world's smallest violin for those who paid?


Do note that people these days are used to getting what they want fast through technology, What you're used to was 15 years ago, It's different from today, and No, I haven't paid a dime for a membership, rather, I'm standing for the people who are paying for the membership when they can get it for free, and for those who paid for the membership but are not getting the worth of what they paid, It's called Customer Satisfaction, And most companies don't give a damn about it these days.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
There is no need for this, if you do not like the "New CR" I am sorry. It is up to Shinji on how he runs his site. If you don't like it, there are other options, but those are also not to be discussed here.

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.