First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Discussions of other great MANGASS
Moderator
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

luvsaya wrote:


mariia wrote:


luvsaya wrote:

TRY LOVE LUCK
i feel in love with this one. fan of bitter virgin? you'll love love luck
short simple and sweet


love luck is one of my favourites! i love this one so cute


same here


i will try reading it then
Creator
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

luvsaya wrote:




yes they drop so many projects but hopefully KWMS will finish

IT WILL!!
Moderator
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
just started reading love luck its good
Creator
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
it's good isn't it lulu? haha personally i like it ^-^
Moderator
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

mariia wrote:

it's good isn't it lulu? haha personally i like it ^-^


YES! i just finish reading it
Creator
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

KaichouMisaki wrote:


mariia wrote:

it's good isn't it lulu? haha personally i like it ^-^


YES! i just finish reading it


It's one of my all time favourite completed mangas! Of course it's good hehe
Moderator
327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the sky
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

mariia wrote:


KaichouMisaki wrote:


mariia wrote:

it's good isn't it lulu? haha personally i like it ^-^


YES! i just finish reading it


It's one of my all time favourite completed mangas! Of course it's good hehe


Yeah it's good and sweet!! Haha he's cool too!!
KAWAII VK IS AWESOME!
KWMS Fan
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sydney baby!
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

amuXx wrote:


luvsaya wrote:


amuXx wrote:

EVERYONE SHOULD TRY READING Ultra Maniac it's funny


i finished reading that it was alright.
very funny though!




plus it's an anime too
that's why KWMS should be one too *sigh* but i guess they should finish the series first aye
KWMS Fan
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sydney baby!
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

KaichouMisaki wrote:


mariia wrote:

it's good isn't it lulu? haha personally i like it ^-^


YES! i just finish reading it


KWMS Fan
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sydney baby!
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

mariia wrote:


luvsaya wrote:




yes they drop so many projects but hopefully KWMS will finish

IT WILL!!

positive thinking!!
Moderator
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

mariia wrote:


KaichouMisaki wrote:


mariia wrote:

it's good isn't it lulu? haha personally i like it ^-^


YES! i just finish reading it


It's one of my all time favourite completed mangas! Of course it's good hehe


Yes any other recommended mangas?
Moderator
327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the sky
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

hmm hana kimi? claymore? what are you into lulu chan
Moderator
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09


amuXx wrote:


hmm hana kimi? claymore? what are you into lulu chan



i like manga with romance and comedy and a bit of drama and shojo
Moderator
327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the sky
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

KaichouMisaki wrote:



amuXx wrote:


hmm hana kimi? claymore? what are you into lulu chan



i like manga with romance and comedy and a bit of drama and shojo


read HANA KIMI it's good
click here to read online: www.onemanga.com
Moderator
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

amuXx wrote:


KaichouMisaki wrote:



amuXx wrote:


hmm hana kimi? claymore? what are you into lulu chan



i like manga with romance and comedy and a bit of drama and shojo


read HANA KIMI it's good
click here to read online: www.onemanga.com


THANK YOU!! ARIGATO!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.