Moderators Needed
Creator
5928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/21/09
if u wanna b a mod, u hav 2 come here
****ALERT FREE MOD SPOTS ARE TAKEN****
****THIS FORUM WILL OPEN IN A MONTH****
****1 FREE SPOT WILL OPEN EACH MONTH****
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

emibean95 wrote:

if u wanna b a mod, u hav 2 come here


Can I be mod?
Creator
5928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Can I be mod?

Yes u can!!
Posted 1/21/09

emibean95 wrote:

if u wanna b a mod, u hav 2 come here


may i please be a mod ^.^?
Creator
5928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

midnightdarkness wrote:


emibean95 wrote:

if u wanna b a mod, u hav 2 come here


may i please be a mod ^.^?


yes, u can

Posted 1/21/09

emibean95 wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


emibean95 wrote:

if u wanna b a mod, u hav 2 come here


may i please be a mod ^.^?


yes, u can



yay ^.^ thank you
Creator
5928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

midnightdarkness wrote:


emibean95 wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


emibean95 wrote:

if u wanna b a mod, u hav 2 come here


may i please be a mod ^.^?


yes, u can



yay ^.^ thank you


aND UR LUKY, U GOT THE LAST FREE SPOT =D

Creator
5928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
well, its supposed 2 be loked
You must be logged in to post.