First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What Makes You So Unique?
Posted 1/14/09

jackie12 wrote:

your both silly, haha why would left handed make you unique?? that makes you differet, stop squabbling about goofy stuff, hehe being unique is something brought upon you by your "unique" way of thinking that reflects your personality and habits, and such..your both making a mountain out of a mole hill..use sand instead, that at least makes sense, haha (for metaphorical purposes only ^_^)


Why wouldn't it? Unique means not typical. Something that applies to only 7% of the population is definitely not typical in my eyes.
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
now why would we...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09

skeletons wrote:


jackie12 wrote:

your both silly, haha why would left handed make you unique?? that makes you differet, stop squabbling about goofy stuff, hehe being unique is something brought upon you by your "unique" way of thinking that reflects your personality and habits, and such..your both making a mountain out of a mole hill..use sand instead, that at least makes sense, haha (for metaphorical purposes only ^_^)


Why wouldn't it? Unique means not typical. Something that applies to only 7% of the population is definitely not typical in my eyes. :)


wrong again my ever-so-lefty buddy, look up unique, haha defined as: "being the only one of its kind, unlike anything else" so if you can show me a your unique because your left handed ill give you a medal, until them, your not unique because your a lefty kid, your going to be unique because whats in your noggin' if anything ^_^ and you are unique for that..not because you write backwards, haha
Posted 1/14/09

jackie12 wrote:


skeletons wrote:


jackie12 wrote:

your both silly, haha why would left handed make you unique?? that makes you differet, stop squabbling about goofy stuff, hehe being unique is something brought upon you by your "unique" way of thinking that reflects your personality and habits, and such..your both making a mountain out of a mole hill..use sand instead, that at least makes sense, haha (for metaphorical purposes only ^_^)


Why wouldn't it? Unique means not typical. Something that applies to only 7% of the population is definitely not typical in my eyes. :)


wrong again my ever-so-lefty buddy, look up unique, haha defined as: "being the only one of its kind, unlike anything else" so if you can show me a your unique because your left handed ill give you a medal, until them, your not unique because your a lefty kid, your going to be unique because whats in your noggin' if anything ^_^ and you are unique for that..not because you write backwards, haha


Please don't call me kid; I'm not younger than you.
2036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

skeletons wrote:


sophiadoughty wrote:


skeletons wrote:


sophiadoughty wrote:

I dont think you can be unique....
=/
Unique now is just a copy of a trend that someones already doing..


Being left-handed is a trend?


No, but your not unique...
lots of people are left handed....
it doesnt make people go like wow when they hear it =/


Really? Unless I'm mistaken, right-handed people don't have their own holiday. Also, lefties are pretty rare - only 7% of the world's population can claim their left hand as their dominant hand.


Theres a holiday o_0
i never knew that!
yes....but i wouldnt call my right hand my dominant hand either, i switch around.
Posted 1/14/09

sophiadoughty wrote:

Theres a holiday o_0
i never knew that!
yes....but i wouldnt call my right hand my dominant hand either, i switch around.


XD lol, yep! August 13th.
2036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

skeletons wrote:


sophiadoughty wrote:

Theres a holiday o_0
i never knew that!
yes....but i wouldnt call my right hand my dominant hand either, i switch around.


XD lol, yep! August 13th.


Does anything happen to celebrate it?
=/
Posted 1/14/09

sophiadoughty wrote:


skeletons wrote:


sophiadoughty wrote:

Theres a holiday o_0
i never knew that!
yes....but i wouldnt call my right hand my dominant hand either, i switch around.


XD lol, yep! August 13th.


Does anything happen to celebrate it?
=/


http://www.lefthandersday.com/
Posted 1/14/09
I don't know, Just being myself makes me unique ;P.
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
now why would we...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09


sorry kid, its a habit im not going to break, but if your snooty enough to ignore all i said just to say that, then maybe i should still be callin' you a kid then, huh?
3802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iowa
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

IsakuRain wrote:

My DNA? My finger print? LOL!

I'm really good a public speaking, I have my own comedic style, I'm good at talking with adults and I'm just lovable meaning no one hates me. ^_^


i hate you!!! lol
mmm im also great with talking to people mostly adults n teenagers but i dont have the patience for little kids.
haha im very likable too! ive got no one that hates me..that i know of anyway..
i wld have to say my taste in music, im very open to every genre n band.
seriously having communication skills is an awesome thing!


Posted 1/14/09

skeletons wrote:

I've also got two different colored eyes, so I suppose that makes me different, too.


Do you have a dead twin perhaps?

Like the movie "The Unborn"?


Ryuk is sexay!!
Posted 1/14/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


skeletons wrote:

I've also got two different colored eyes, so I suppose that makes me different, too.


Do you have a dead twin perhaps?

Like the movie "The Unborn"?


Ryuk is sexay!!


XD LMAO. I'd think everyone would prefer it if there only remained one of me.

Nom, Ryuk's a fine, fine specimen.
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09

JusticexFreedom wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

Just feel like making a new thread & i can't find the same thread so i guess this is not duplicate right.
*scratch head*

anyway

For me is.. i have a baby voice -v-; my friends get freaked out sometimes - - ;;
I'm also left handed =] i like to style hair/clothing~ think thats about it ..

what about you guys? what makes you unique?

Unique?

Baby voice than this video?


~she said, "cohee." x)
**nose bleed** bwaaaah


Save as fave


Oh god. Her voice is so cute! OMG!! 'Cohee' OMG!!!! +faints+


She's not even trying to have a baby voice. Let her swallow some helium, her voice stays the same.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








This one does trying with a baby voice: Dodolook - http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=mgRpY6r4ewE&feature=channel_page
She's 25, but who cares.
She's cute. Noona is so cute.

**nosebleed** bwaaaah

**clicks and subscribes**
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

FadingWhisper wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

My DNA? My finger print? LOL!

I'm really good a public speaking, I have my own comedic style, I'm good at talking with adults and I'm just lovable meaning no one hates me. ^_^


i hate you!!! lol
mmm im also great with talking to people mostly adults n teenagers but i dont have the patience for little kids.
haha im very likable too! ive got no one that hates me..that i know of anyway..
i wld have to say my taste in music, im very open to every genre n band.
seriously having communication skills is an awesome thing!




awww... I feel so unloved D= LOL! Wow we have a lot in common. =P Yeah I agree having serious communication skills is pretty awesome! XD
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
i think it's because i conform to the concepts of society. everyone in my age group even those above and below my age try to change something about themselves, try be different, in doing so they just become like everyone else. boring how people where clothing lines that make them "unique" when those clothes are mass produced and sold and bought my thousand others just like that of a stranger, how want to be different. the fact that i follow the rules to a fault where i do not become mindless, i just become me, unlike you or that other guy i'll never know.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.