Post Reply Choose your Type here!
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 8/18/09
:P there are tyeps here~
Elves requres 10 bud invites

technolodgy fairy

light fairy requires 10 bud invits and 5 pics

mermaid

sun fairy

normal person

vampire requires over 1k CR points

werewolf
requires over 1k CR points

Neko/Fox requres 5 pic sand 5 bud invites

Witches(the nice one not the blakies) requires 2 pics and 12/50 bud invites and 2 wallposts

~~~~~~~~~~~~The chooseing limit is 2 types if u choose 2 u are half liek me im a experiment so i change but this is my last

YOUR WISH IS IN MY COMMAND MY STUDENTS!
U may change your type anytime!


Vice Captains
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
ill be half mermaid n normal plz
Student
9603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

I want to become a vampire
Posted 1/22/09
may i be neko/fox and human plz?
ima upload pics and buddys
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

hanhatnguyen wrote:

:P there are tyeps here~
Elves requres 10 bud invites

technolodgy fairy

light fairy requires 10 bud invits and 5 pics

mermaid

sun fairy

normal person

vampire requires over 1k CR points

werewolf
requires over 1k CR points

Neko/Fox requres 5 pic sand 5 bud invites

Witches(the nice one not the blakies) requires 2 pics and 12/50 bud invites and 2 wallposts

~~~~~~~~~~~~The chooseing limit is 2 types if u choose 2 u are half liek me im a experiment so i change but this is my last

YOUR WISH IS IN MY COMMAND MY STUDENTS!
U may change your type anytime!




Technology Fairy! :D
Vice Captains
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

angellover1967 wrote:

may i be neko/fox and human plz?
ima upload pics and buddys


yes u can :)

Vice Captains
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

xxtwins2 wrote:


hanhatnguyen wrote:

:P there are tyeps here~
Elves requres 10 bud invites

technolodgy fairy

light fairy requires 10 bud invits and 5 pics

mermaid

sun fairy

normal person

vampire requires over 1k CR points

werewolf
requires over 1k CR points

Neko/Fox requres 5 pic sand 5 bud invites

Witches(the nice one not the blakies) requires 2 pics and 12/50 bud invites and 2 wallposts

~~~~~~~~~~~~The chooseing limit is 2 types if u choose 2 u are half liek me im a experiment so i change but this is my last

YOUR WISH IS IN MY COMMAND MY STUDENTS!
U may change your type anytime!




Technology Fairy! :D


Ok :)

Student
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
I wanna be a normal people n neko ^^
You must be logged in to post.