First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
my crunchyroll has gone stale!
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in my mystery world
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
huh???
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
To a certain extent I agree. But who gives a shit really. There are PLENTY of websites where you can just bookmark and find your favourite show.
3009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09

h3ntie wrote:

Not sure what the big deal is. You can still watch free anime on other sites


The big picture is yes, you can go to other sites. But whats the point of posting on a CR forum for other site content. This is concerning the content and direction of CR. Like I said, I will not mind paying, but its recent words Shinji has told us all that twists his own previous posts. Of course its sugar coated and apparently everyone has a sweat tooth.

Shame on me I guess for bringing anything up right? You either dont care or pay I guess.

Point is, why do either?
Posted 1/13/09
Recent update:
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
hmm why not just go to veoh and
watch all the anime there like i do
3009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

kingraver92 wrote:

hmm why not just go to veoh and
watch all the anime there like i do


Veoh dun have it all
Posted 1/13/09

etalian wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

Not sure what the big deal is. You can still watch free anime on other sites


The big picture is yes, you can go to other sites. But whats the point of posting on a CR forum for other site content. This is concerning the content and direction of CR. Like I said, I will not mind paying, but its recent words Shinji has told us all that twists his own previous posts. Of course its sugar coated and apparently everyone has a sweat tooth.

Shame on me I guess for bringing anything up right? You either dont care or pay I guess.

Point is, why do either?

Simple.
Just don't post on CR.
Gtfo.
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

etalian wrote:


kingraver92 wrote:

hmm why not just go to veoh and
watch all the anime there like i do


Veoh dun have it all :(


well most of the shows i watch they have it all
3009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


etalian wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

Not sure what the big deal is. You can still watch free anime on other sites


The big picture is yes, you can go to other sites. But whats the point of posting on a CR forum for other site content. This is concerning the content and direction of CR. Like I said, I will not mind paying, but its recent words Shinji has told us all that twists his own previous posts. Of course its sugar coated and apparently everyone has a sweat tooth.

Shame on me I guess for bringing anything up right? You either dont care or pay I guess.

Point is, why do either?

Simple.
Just don't post on CR.
Gtfo.


Simple and zZz
Posted 1/13/09
3009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

etalian wrote:


bunag1 wrote:

your topic title is original! i love it.. but who cares? and i think crunchyroll is getting bigger every second. and i support shinji and what he has created all the way.


What he has created was simply genius. What he is creating is what Im worried. To blindly support someone who wants to make a site for profit... all I'm saying is people change. And from the posts I've seen him display recently have obvious contradictions to what he says he believes. Why dont people see this?


I 80% agree. I remember that before, Shinji would always talk about how he merely wanted to easily give out Asian videos to the masses. Now, not only is he neglecting everything other than anime even though he clearly stated the "Asian" in Asian videos, he is also inconveniencing viewers with payments and all these fees. I used to come onto crunchyroll for their easy to find, large database of anime. Now he only plays the popular series to attract more fans and also more money. I understand that now they are a pretty big company with a few contracts, but I would love donating whatever I can to series that I would actually watch. It seems that Shinji and CR only changed after all those complaints from the companies. And I'm still wondering what's going to happen to all the drama and music. It's like this: Countries Anime, Drama, and Music lived peacefully together. Until Anime started trading with war countries GONZO and Studio Pierrot and attained weapons. Anime, hungry for land started attacking neighboring peaceful countries, Drama and Music, while being backed up by the powerful GONZO and Studio Perriot. How will this war end?

Because it would suck if CR becomes a pure anime site.
3710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Kumamoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Capitalism at it's best.
Posted 1/14/09
-____- if you don't want to buy a star then just don't do it instead of making a useless topic
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Half-Blood Camp
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
i wont be paying anyway... >.>
lol

i dont care,as long as i can watch them!
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
there are other factors aside from growing his business (who can say it's wrong for someone to do that?), these videos can easily be taken off and he could have suits filed against him for copyright infringement. it's not only just money, it's protection as well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.