First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply NeW || MeMBeRSHiP CaRDS
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

emohotpink wrote:

Picture:

Username:emohotpink
Name(Nickname):nina-chan
D.O.B:dec 31 1994
Gender:female
Position (member, moderator, creator, etc):member
Font Color:pink


which of the person?
the man or the girl?
because im not going to put both of pics!
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

InnocentJuppie wrote:

Picture:

Username: InnocentJuppie
Name(Nickname): Juppie
D.O.B: August 5th
Gender: Female
Position: Member
Font Color: I don't mind as long as it matches. D:
Design: 1


here u go!!!!!!!1
:
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

InnocentJuppie wrote:

Picture:

Username: InnocentJuppie
Name(Nickname): Juppie
D.O.B: August 5th
Gender: Female
Position: Member
Font Color: I don't mind as long as it matches. D:
Design: 1


the member ship card for u is waiting at the back!
hope u like it!
and yes. u can get another membership card!
but remeber u can't like get like 100 or something!
heehee^^
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

emohotpink wrote:

Picture:

Username:emohotpink
Name(Nickname):nina-chan
D.O.B:dec 31 1994
Gender:female
Position (member, moderator, creator, etc):member
Font Color:pink


srry if i wasn't working!!!!!!
i'll start right away!
^^
look in setion2 if the memb isn't there!
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

twins_sisters wrote:

Picture:

Username:Twins_sisters
Name(Nickname):Mimtedi
D.O.B:18 June
Gender: female
Position member
Font Color: pink or purple
Design 3



which person do u want me to do?
because i can only do one person....(and creature...)
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

mokonaGO wrote:


mars2cool wrote:


mokonaGO wrote:

THESE ARE SOOO CUTE! but i already have one....... can we get more than one?


eh?
u don't have one...
these are member ship cards....
but the one u got were shopping cards^^

oh i c...

Picture:

Username:mokonaGO
Name(Nickname):Nikki
D.O.B: January 18
Gender: Female
Position (member, moderator, creator, etc):forum moderator
Font Color: light purple
Design (1, 2 MORE COMING SOON!):
Design 1


I want the girl with the pink hair and cat! THE CAT IS REQUIRED!!!! ....... sorry about that........


her u go!!!!!!
look in the section 2 to get ur membership card!!!!!!!!
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

mokonaGO wrote:


mars2cool wrote:


mokonaGO wrote:

THESE ARE SOOO CUTE! but i already have one....... can we get more than one?


eh?
u don't have one...
these are member ship cards....
but the one u got were shopping cards^^

oh i c...

Picture:

Username:mokonaGO
Name(Nickname):Nikki
D.O.B: January 18
Gender: Female
Position (member, moderator, creator, etc):forum moderator
Font Color: light purple
Design (1, 2 MORE COMING SOON!):
Design 1


I want the girl with the pink hair and cat! THE CAT IS REQUIRED!!!! ....... sorry about that........


here u goo!!!!!!!!111
:
Shopper
24121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

crunchy2kool wrote:


twins_sisters wrote:

Picture:

Username:Twins_sisters
Name(Nickname):Mimtedi
D.O.B:18 June
Gender: female
Position member
Font Color: pink or purple
Design 3



which person do u want me to do?
because i can only do one person....(and creature...)


ok you do it!
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

lightwhitehorse wrote:

Username:lightwhitehorse
Name(Nickname):light-chan
D.O.B:Nov. 14
Gender:female
Position:member
Font Color:light pink
Design:1

Picture: [the short girl with long hair in the dress]


hereu go!
im done!
:


remeber its in section2...
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

twins_sisters wrote:

Picture:

Username:Twins_sisters
Name(Nickname):Mimtedi
D.O.B:18 June
Gender: female
Position member
Font Color: pink or purple
Design 3



here u go!
hope u like it!:
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

cUtEE_Mimi wrote:

Picture: u pick please!
Username: cUtEE_Mimi
Name(Nickname): Mimi-chan
D.O.B: NOBEMBER 20
Gender: female
Position (member, moderator, creator, etc): u mean shopper
Font Color:any
Design: 3


here u go! srry for the wait!

1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

cUtEE_Mimi wrote:

Picture: u pick please!
Username: cUtEE_Mimi
Name(Nickname): Mimi-chan
D.O.B: NOBEMBER 20
Gender: female
Position (member, moderator, creator, etc): u mean shopper
Font Color:any
Design: 3


here u go! srry for the wait!

Posted 2/8/09
Picture:
Username:Albina55
Name(Nickname):Albina
D.O.B:Dec 1
Gender:Female
Position:Member
Font Color:I dont mind as long as it match
Design:3
Shopper
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

crunchy2kool wrote:


InnocentJuppie wrote:

Picture:

Username: InnocentJuppie
Name(Nickname): Juppie
D.O.B: August 5th
Gender: Female
Position: Member
Font Color: I don't mind as long as it matches. D:
Design: 1


srry that it took soo long!!
i was busy here u go!
:


Thank you and no problemo
Shopper
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
Picture:

Username:sara_dunk97
Name(Nickname):arra
D.O.B:december1
Gender:female
Position member
Font Color:red
Design :1
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.