Talking about Chaos;head.
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America.It sucks...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
What happens if you had the power to synchronize delusions.Just like Chaos;Head?Would you think that would be cool?I think it would kinda have to go through suffering and after you regain back.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
There should be a thread of the serie so...
Duplicate thread
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bebop
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
I though the idea behind that anime was quite good and if the first few episodes it was good, Takumi was an odd character that you hadn't seen before ( apart from that guy from Welcome To The NHK, who is kinda similar ) but then they just started loading it up with loads of girls and no deaths so it just got shit in my opinion
104009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
there are 3 things in anime that is a MUST

1st girls on a bike
2nd girls with guns
3rd girls with swords (chaos;head) fits this

i mind you the girls are moe >.>
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
is the search button too small to see? or too hard to use?
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
The first few episodes were good, then it went downhill....................................................
Posted 1/13/09

buymyf00d wrote:

What happens if you had the power to synchronize delusions.Just like Chaos;Head?Would you think that would be cool?I think it would kinda have to go through suffering and after you regain back.


Im really starting to think that people are too damn lazy to search if things are dups or not.
--

Chaos;head powahs?
Fuck with all this powah shit
"what if you had geass" or "magical powahs"
Its all very unrealistic, and people should really face fucking reality sometimes.
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America.It sucks...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

xdarkangel2389x wrote:


buymyf00d wrote:

What happens if you had the power to synchronize delusions.Just like Chaos;Head?Would you think that would be cool?I think it would kinda have to go through suffering and after you regain back.


Im really starting to think that people are too damn lazy to search if things are dups or not.
--

Chaos;head powahs?
Fuck with all this powah shit
"what if you had geass" or "magical powahs"
Its all very unrealistic, and people should really face fucking reality sometimes.


All I said it would be cool.Nothing else.
Posted 1/18/09

buymyf00d wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


buymyf00d wrote:

What happens if you had the power to synchronize delusions.Just like Chaos;Head?Would you think that would be cool?I think it would kinda have to go through suffering and after you regain back.


Im really starting to think that people are too damn lazy to search if things are dups or not.
--

Chaos;head powahs?
Fuck with all this powah shit
"what if you had geass" or "magical powahs"
Its all very unrealistic, and people should really face fucking reality sometimes.


All I said it would be cool.Nothing else.


Just saying is all. its just annoying.
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America.It sucks...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

xdarkangel2389x wrote:


buymyf00d wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


buymyf00d wrote:

What happens if you had the power to synchronize delusions.Just like Chaos;Head?Would you think that would be cool?I think it would kinda have to go through suffering and after you regain back.


Im really starting to think that people are too damn lazy to search if things are dups or not.
--

Chaos;head powahs?
Fuck with all this powah shit
"what if you had geass" or "magical powahs"
Its all very unrealistic, and people should really face fucking reality sometimes.


All I said it would be cool.Nothing else.


Just saying is all. its just annoying.


Hey this forum ask's us what we wanted.I gave them my opinion.Sheeesssh
Posted 1/18/09

buymyf00d wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


buymyf00d wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


buymyf00d wrote:

What happens if you had the power to synchronize delusions.Just like Chaos;Head?Would you think that would be cool?I think it would kinda have to go through suffering and after you regain back.


Im really starting to think that people are too damn lazy to search if things are dups or not.
--

Chaos;head powahs?
Fuck with all this powah shit
"what if you had geass" or "magical powahs"
Its all very unrealistic, and people should really face fucking reality sometimes.


All I said it would be cool.Nothing else.


Just saying is all. its just annoying.


Hey this forum ask's us what we wanted.I gave them my opinion.Sheeesssh


I was referring to both you and the thread. The thread is as cliche as what you said.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/5/09
You must be logged in to post.