First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Violence
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
"All humans inherent the inner agressor, the true besieger of cosmogony".
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Baka-Oji wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


could you take that back ^^ cause that is a lie
~sigh~ all what you can tell are lies



no i wont take that back because it is true to some degree.



Baka-Oji wrote:

~sigh~ all what you can tell are lies


what? explain? and speak english while you're at it.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


i think your wrong
but hey,
all of us have our own opinion


ok. thats great.
i think your post is pointless,
but hey, we all have our own opinions.
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

sheisswank wrote:

I am pro violence. I think that in this world, there is not enough violence. Because then, all the inferior beings would dead. Darwinism for the win.


Wow now thats a reportrayment of hitlers ideal based on Social Darwinism and the most conscripted lawlessness. Yeah...minimalists unite....
30807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Brick, NJ
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09

Bleachloverf wrote:


sheisswank wrote:

I am pro violence. I think that in this world, there is not enough violence. Because then, all the inferior beings would dead. Darwinism for the win.


Wow now thats a reportrayment of hitlers ideal based on Social Darwinism and the most conscripted lawlessness. Yeah...minimalists unite....


I know what Hitler's ideals were. Anyone half educated does. Though it helped support his antisemitism, it was far from the birth of it.
2172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago-ILLINOIS
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

sheisswank wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


sheisswank wrote:

I am pro violence. I think that in this world, there is not enough violence. Because then, all the inferior beings would dead. Darwinism for the win.


Wow now thats a reportrayment of hitlers ideal based on Social Darwinism and the most conscripted lawlessness. Yeah...minimalists unite....


I know what Hitler's ideals were. Anyone half educated does. Though it helped support his antisemitism, it was far from the birth of it.


Hitler just go that idea off of an american project and america was doing it before he did the only difference is that he went over board
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Shohee wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


you being racist???


course not


ok cause that's not true...
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

sheisswank wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


sheisswank wrote:

I am pro violence. I think that in this world, there is not enough violence. Because then, all the inferior beings would dead. Darwinism for the win.


Wow now thats a reportrayment of hitlers ideal based on Social Darwinism and the most conscripted lawlessness. Yeah...minimalists unite....


I know what Hitler's ideals were. Anyone half educated does. Though it helped support his antisemitism, it was far from the birth of it.

His antisemitism circulated through the toxic environment of Vienna with the Mayor blamming jews for the current recession and also that he's fantastical views of paganism combined with the genesis of the aryan race.....

Never said it was......the term antisemitism was first coined in the early to mid 1800s to use anti-Jewry terminology in a conversational manner. Semite basically means to situate yourself territorially in one place or to degraduate in one orthodox. Migration in a metaphorical array can be seen as evolutionary and the opposite Jewry as a non-contestant enthralled dogma. All of this translocates to hitlers belief that Aryanization became evolved through the migration before the time of Jesus.....
Posted 1/15/09
violence has to be a destructively interesting concept solely because of what its done to this world i have anger issues so im my own test subject
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Shohee wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Shohee wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


you being racist???


course not


ok cause that's not true...


it is to some degree
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
only ultra violence is cool.
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Violence come from multiple factors but the main one is indeed anger.
Posted 1/15/09

Such as in the bible it has plenty of violence and not just that, they even worship a dead guy hanging on a tree and then they go talking about being good and what not.


God damn.
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Half-Blood Camp
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


i think your wrong
but hey,
all of us have our own opinion


ok. thats great.
i think your post is pointless,
but hey, we all have our own opinions.


pointless?
i think YOUR post is the one thats pointless..
saying those kind of stuff in the first place
and if someone will correct you,
you will like, reply that way?
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
It's only natural to want to stab someone you don't like. Violence is much more natural instinct than love to humans. So murder the ones you love.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.