First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Violence
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
VIOLENCE is something that is within all of us. I will embrace my darker side if only I will not get hang b'cos of it.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


i think your wrong
but hey,
all of us have our own opinion


ok. thats great.
i think your post is pointless,
but hey, we all have our own opinions.


pointless?
i think YOUR post is the one thats pointless..
saying those kind of stuff in the first place
and if someone will correct you,
you will like, reply that way?


no. every person is entitled to their own opinion. i was just expressing my own opinion just as you were. GG contradicting urself.
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Half-Blood Camp
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


i think your wrong
but hey,
all of us have our own opinion


ok. thats great.
i think your post is pointless,
but hey, we all have our own opinions.


pointless?
i think YOUR post is the one thats pointless..
saying those kind of stuff in the first place
and if someone will correct you,
you will like, reply that way?


no. every person is entitled to their own opinion. i was just expressing my own opinion just as you were. GG contradicting urself.


and i was just doing the same thing
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


i think your wrong
but hey,
all of us have our own opinion


ok. thats great.
i think your post is pointless,
but hey, we all have our own opinions.


pointless?
i think YOUR post is the one thats pointless..
saying those kind of stuff in the first place
and if someone will correct you,
you will like, reply that way?


no. every person is entitled to their own opinion. i was just expressing my own opinion just as you were. GG contradicting urself.


and i was just doing the same thing


exactly, i already stated that in my last post.
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Half-Blood Camp
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


i think your wrong
but hey,
all of us have our own opinion


ok. thats great.
i think your post is pointless,
but hey, we all have our own opinions.


pointless?
i think YOUR post is the one thats pointless..
saying those kind of stuff in the first place
and if someone will correct you,
you will like, reply that way?


no. every person is entitled to their own opinion. i was just expressing my own opinion just as you were. GG contradicting urself.


and i was just doing the same thing


exactly, i already stated that in my last post.


and thats what you did for the 2nd time you posted a reply to me
Posted 1/16/09
I love watching violence ,( but I don't want to get involve in it )
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
- Isaac Asimov
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

hatepainlove999 wrote:

What do you think about violence?
Do you think it's right?

To me i think that in society violence is entertainment such as media, sports, and religion.
First of all in the media all the movies have violence, music has violence.
Not just that, some sports have violence in it such as football and boxing
Also religion (well some religion) Such as in the bible it has plenty of violence and not just that, they even worship a dead guy hanging on a tree and then they go talking about being good and what not. So my real question would be what is right? What is wrong? Has society always revolved around violence and blaming things that don't really exist such as the devil. In my opinion im not saying i hate violence at all, I love violence and im not saying im good cause in my point of view i look at myself as being evil, but the thing is why do people think that there good people when in other people's eyes you can be seen as evil and violent.


my, if youre not violent, you cant survive in this world...

if you dont kill, you cant eat, hence you dies


Such as in the bible it has plenty of violence and not just that, they even worship a dead guy hanging on a tree and then they go talking about being good and what not.

i agree with you about the bible beliving morons worshipping a dead criminal whos mother is a whore (adultery is a sin as the bible said yet she freaking got pregnant and had him without being married)


So my real question would be what is right? What is wrong?Has society always revolved around violence and blaming things that don't really exist such as the devil.


"Evil exists to glorify the good. Evil is negative good. It is a relative term. Evil can be transmuted into good. What is evil to one at one time, becomes good at another time to somebody else. " - Mencius

i hope the phrase by Mencius would enlighten you...

Posted 1/16/09

MCMXCI wrote:

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
- Isaac Asimov


really so what is rape? it comes before violence
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
- Isaac Asimov


Isaac is a fag. Violence is like mating. It's instinct.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

missy115 wrote:

and thats what you did for the 2nd time you posted a reply to me


GG carryin on a pointless argument yo
1797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada =)
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


HAHA!! The dreaded feather-duster or hanger! LMAO! XD



But your question about violence.. Very hard to explain..
Everybody has different opinions, and it all depends on how you look at it.

All I can say is that violence exists everywhere, and it's impossible not to have violence.

2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


Woof.
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

missy115 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

violence is in every asian household.
lolol.


i think your wrong
but hey,
all of us have our own opinion


You're taking it too literal
I'm guessing what this person met was that violence is used often in Asian traditions.
You can't deny that fact. this person probably word it that way to express their statement
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Sometimes violence is the only solution. It is then when you will be glad that it exist in the world.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.