First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Anime that Appeals to Lolicons
Posted 1/24/09

Anyien wrote:



If 2 people really love each other they won´t care about the age gap, or if they are "legal" or not. Do you think that a person who is underage and have sex with the person they love will actually go to the police and say "Sorry, i´m underage and i had sex with my boyfriend and his 10 years older than me, please arrest him."?

Two people who are in love and committed with each other, may lead them to a more intimate sexual relationship for the future purpose of forming a family and to raise children. But sex by itself does not equal to love, there is a difference.


Do you actually know what Pedophile means?

It means Child Lover, a person who loves children on a different level than others, but that doesn't mean that they want to have sex with them. Almost all Pedophiles want to protect children from harm, not harm them.

That's overgeneralizing pedophile without considering the true purpose of why do individuals fall in love.

Based on my reason as to why people fall in love, are you saying that almost all pedophiles are like yourself, with the intention of forming a family and to raise children with another child? And pedophiles like yourself want to protect children from harm, even though you yourself see children in such an offensive, humanly degrading, and corrupting depiction of themselves?

Anyien wrote:

You can spare us with your schizophrenic delusion and immoral double standards, you're not convincing anyone here.
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09

DomFortress wrote:
Stuff.

That's a great deal of law. But it has nothing to do with what I said and especially what I said that you underlined.
Perhaps you meant to quote someone else?

Here's what you underlined about what I said:

Why do a people under a certain age not understand sex, get a detrimental experience from it, and why, and prove it.

The law has nothing to do with that. The law does not prove something is wrong.
Race mixing was once against the law. We're not talking about law here.

We're talking about the idea of children having sex, and why is it supposedly harmful.
The existence of laws doesn't have jack shit to do with that.

This is the equivalent of me asking what's wrong with race mixing.
And you going "Well let's take a look at Nuremburg laws".

Thanks, cool, address my post next time you quote me.


mrsentimental wrote:
I'd say check with your local laws.

Again, you must not be talking to me. Because that doesn't have jack shit to do with what I said.


mrsentimental wrote:
I'd say the most helpful way to look at it is: What would you teach your own kids about sex? When would you teach them? If you have little sisters or nieces now, would you be encouraging them to have sex?

Firstly, I would want them to understand sex and how to have safe sex at as young of an age as possible.
I would want them to know the dangers of STDs, and pregnancy. As well as the legal dangers of sex such as the immorality of sexually advancing upon someone without their permission.

However, I would not discourage them by taking part in an act of sex. I would teach them to be open minded, and to accept people of different preferences, and to have self esteem in their own. The only important thing, is that my children experience their sexuality in a way that pleases and fulfills them.
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Apple Valley, MN
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Yeah that anime is Called Kodomo no Jikan. Unfortuantly i have not watched the whole series due to the fact that i felt i had to go to jail after watching a mere three episodes......lol
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Slovenia
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Dom is just pissed cos loli is illegal in Canada.
Anyien 
64012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09

DomFortress wrote:

Two people who are in love and committed with each other, may lead them to a more intimate sexual relationship for the future purpose of forming a family and to raise children. But sex by itself does not equal to love, there is a difference.


Of course. My whole point is that if they both want to have sex, and have sex, when one of them are underage they won´t go and tell it to everyone

If one of them is underage they won´t tell anyone about what they did because they know how the laws is, so they will both keep quiet about it and continue to do it in secret.


DomFortress wrote:

That's overgeneralizing pedophile without considering the true purpose of why do individuals fall in love.


And why do people fall in love?

If you have the answer to that then please do tell us.....


DomFortress wrote:

Based on my reason as to why people fall in love, are you saying that almost all pedophiles are like yourself, with the intention of forming a family and to raise children with another child? And pedophiles like yourself want to protect children from harm, even though you yourself see children in such an offensive, humanly degrading, and corrupting depiction of themselves?


First. Who have ever said that i like children that way? I like drawings, not real children.

Second. Would you please explain to me how you managed to get it to that i want to marry?

For your information i´m actually very happy being single right now. What i said was that a pedophiles feelins for protecting a child is even stronger than normal people who don´t have children.


DomFortress wrote:

You can spare us with your schizophrenic delusion and immoral double standards, you're not convincing anyone here.


I´m not interested in convincing anyone, i just say how things are out of my own experience when i was a kid and books that i have read on the subject.

Most sexologists say the same as me, kids are sexual beings just as us. But they hide it from the adults because they are afraid of getting scolded for doing something "bad".

Just like i did when i was a kid.


LordMorthoseth wrote:

Dom is just pissed cos loli is illegal in Canada.


lol.

That really wouldn't surprise me


mrsentimental wrote:

Keep talking Anyien, so folks can continue to see your true pedophile nature.


what "true pedophile nature"?

I can´t see anything i have wrote that says i´m a pedophile.


mrsentimental wrote:

Kids beware.


Too late, all the kids in the kindergarten i help in loves me. If we ever met and i told them what you say about me they would call you a "meanie" and turn their back at you


mrsentimental wrote:

Hopefully you'll hook up with one of those policeman posing as a kid to catch the child perpetrators. It's only a matter of time.


Sorry. Have to disappoint you there, Norway isn't like the US where you can go and eat in a restaurant everyday for years and then sue them because you got fat.....

We actually have laws that make sense. If a police officer actually did something like that and managed to catch molester the molester would be freed and the police officer given a warning.


mrsentimental wrote:

I'm actually going to e-mail the admins here like about what to do if some one posted some child porn pictures or was being predatory. They've always been helpful.


The only thing you can do is report it to the Mods and Admins. The Admins will take care of everything including reporting the person to the right authorities.
17314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

mrsentimental wrote:
Keep talking Anyien, so folks can continue to see your true pedophile nature. Kids beware. Hopefully you'll hook up with one of those policeman posing as a kid to catch the child perpetrators. It's only a matter of time.


What did I told you about not to needlessly BRAND people? Or should I report you to the mods myself for your misbehavior even if have to go down with you?
2219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bandung, Real tow...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09

DomFortress wrote:


moonevilrini wrote:


Mr_Irritable wrote:

Are the situations of what appears to be subtle fanservice for lolicons intentional? You see, anime isn't natural. Someone has to design it and draw it. The characters obviously aren't real people, and it's up to the artists to decide what they make their characters wear, or how they make them act. I believe it just might be, but in other situations, it's possible a younger character may have been accidentally designed to appeal to such an audience.

I'm curious. What do the rest of you think about it? What do you think of the people who enjoy it? What about the people who make it and sell it? There's obviously money to be made in it, so it isn't as uncommon as many people would like to think.


1). I'm sure they do it on purpose, It's hard to believe that only the viewers see it that way and not the creators who spend the time drawing the thing.

2). I don't care about the people who enjoy it/watch it.....
Technically most anime have some type of loli in them...You see these harems where the young girl likes the guys too, and the show may or may not have fan service....Doesn't loli mean underage? So if the girl is below 18, than that rules that 50% manga has it XD

3).People that make it want money...And it's not uncommon...

4).Summary...It's just a DRAWING....For example I can say that this is Sally, and she is a young girl....

(Yes it's a stick figure) and is she wearing clothes? No...than this image is loli...
-the end.....
The amount of detail does not matter, she has no clothes so there.....
-------------------------
So in the end it's just a "I'm right and you are not battle" Even though it's a picture out of someone's imagination, and no way a "CHILD" then why do people even waste time? Deal with the real Pedophiles...not just drawings -_-....


Here's the undeniable truth, we all do certain things because either we like it for it brings us pleasure, otherwise we're victimized by our own negativity.

Now, those who watch lolicon anime because either they like pedophilia content for it brings them pleasure, otherwise they're victims of their own inability to relate themselves with real mature women. And that makes them a minority, not a popular majority among our society.

However, when they violated other people's rights and/or freedoms in order to satisfy their own selfish pedophilia needs, they broke the law and therefore they're judged & trialed as child crime criminals. An example would be someone violated the lolicon anime creators rights on their copyrighted & licensed lolicon anime, when they committed both child crime and copyright infringement, by accessing illegal virtual child pornography in the form of illegitimate fansubs of lolicon anime.


Okay, I like lolicon but no ,matter how much I see any child I don`t even think about anything. U know people that says about lolicon and pedophile is the same is one that can`t put reality and illusion apart. Lolicon and pedophile is different, its like people that complain about incest in anime. Funny, please refrain lumping people together. Well not that I care, its like being arrested cause u play game where u kill people. Gahahahaaha. If because of you people,lolicon will be disbanded than many great anime and game shall cease. Like Kagetsu Tohya, Tsukihime 2 where it is said Arcueid sister is a loli.
2219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bandung, Real tow...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

DomFortress wrote:


Anyien wrote:



how naive can you be. Lolicon is sold in stores, internet and a lot of other places all around Japan. It´s not something that is small, lolicon is actually big in Japan.

And just how many people that you know who actually bought those lolicon related merchandises? Well not yourself of course. Because you would rather just steal copyrighted & licensed lolicon anime from the lolicon anime makers for your pedophilia fantasy, by watching and possessing illegitimate fansubs of KnJ.


What i meant is that most of the japanese people don´t think you will go and rape children just because you are reading a loli manga

So what makes it OK for you to commit crime by stealing copyrighted & licensed lolicon anime from the lolicon anime makers for your pedophilia fantasy, as in watching and possessing illegitimate fansubs of KnJ? Just what kind of double standard are you setting for your right of possessing illegal virtual child pornography, in the form of copyright infringed illegitimate lolicon?


Anime never come in region 2, only region 1. And KnJ have never been released outside Japan so it´s impossible for me to actually get my hands on it.

Earth to Anyien; authentic Japanese anime DVD always comes in Region 2 format for European compatibility. And it's available for international online purchasing and worldwide shipping.


I haven´t committed copyright infringement at all.

Then just what do you call watching illegitimate fansubs made of stolen copyrighted & licensed intellectual properties known as anime?


fansubs also have a positive effect on the Anime sales....

You're the living example of self-contradiction. Here you claimed that illegitimate fansubs have a positive effect on anime sales, but you OTOH had only been watching illegitimate fansubs, because you don't buy authentic anime DVD when they're clearly available for international online purchasing and worldwide shipping.

And the worst part is, as long as you don't support legitimacy & authenticity on lolicon anime, you are hereby committed of child crime by illegally stealing, watching, and possessing virtual child pornographic materials with illegitimate fansubs.


Just a quick question. If I dl a raw anime, and watch it myself cause I understand japanese than I don`t commit a crime. What if the one that dl the fansub isn`t me but others than I buy it from them??? Thank you.
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Thats a good ques...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

There is also an artical on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon


Hate it when people use this for a source for this topic, why bother... they changed this soo many times it has become unreliable as a source for this...

Its completly intentionnal, as for the topic, its a matter of cultural perspective (like childhood love), and usually Lolis in those situatations are the cause for ribaldric humor, I can't imagine it appealling purly to that sort of an audience.

And if it IS use seriously its used as a plot device to describe a certian element of the girls life... Kodomo no Jikan is definantly misunderstood as an anime (also has a LOT of ribaldry).
Posted 1/25/09

ukkonkivi wrote:



That's a great deal of law. But it has nothing to do with what I said and especially what I said that you underlined.


The law has nothing to do with that. The law does not prove something is wrong.

The only thing you don't understand is the purpose of local law itself. The local law is "to serve and protect" the people within its jurisdiction. And to a further extend, the criminal code is a local law to serve the people within its jurisdiction, by protecting their rights and their society. Therefore, the Japanese penal code against child crime serve the Japanese citizens within Japan, by protecting their minors' right to solicit themselves for child prostitution at age 13, in a first world nation with a male dominated political and legal system that exploit young women and children for the purpose of sex in their society.

You once asked this in your post:

Why do a people under a certain age not understand sex, get a detrimental experience from it, and why, and prove it.

So my proof is Japan itself; a first world nation with a male dominated political and legal system that exploit young women and children for the purpose of sex in their society. This gives the Japanese young women and children the experience of legal child prostitution in the form of subsidized/assisted dating in Japan; an offensive, humanly degrading, and corrupting process of conditioning the Japanese young women and children, as nothing more than objects for sex, branded by their youthful outlooks of school girl outfits and lolita status, and not members of the male dominated Japanese society.
Posted 1/25/09

666monster wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Anyien wrote:



how naive can you be. Lolicon is sold in stores, internet and a lot of other places all around Japan. It´s not something that is small, lolicon is actually big in Japan.

And just how many people that you know who actually bought those lolicon related merchandises? Well not yourself of course. Because you would rather just steal copyrighted & licensed lolicon anime from the lolicon anime makers for your pedophilia fantasy, by watching and possessing illegitimate fansubs of KnJ.


What i meant is that most of the japanese people don´t think you will go and rape children just because you are reading a loli manga

So what makes it OK for you to commit crime by stealing copyrighted & licensed lolicon anime from the lolicon anime makers for your pedophilia fantasy, as in watching and possessing illegitimate fansubs of KnJ? Just what kind of double standard are you setting for your right of possessing illegal virtual child pornography, in the form of copyright infringed illegitimate lolicon?


Anime never come in region 2, only region 1. And KnJ have never been released outside Japan so it´s impossible for me to actually get my hands on it.

Earth to Anyien; authentic Japanese anime DVD always comes in Region 2 format for European compatibility. And it's available for international online purchasing and worldwide shipping.


I haven´t committed copyright infringement at all.

Then just what do you call watching illegitimate fansubs made of stolen copyrighted & licensed intellectual properties known as anime?


fansubs also have a positive effect on the Anime sales....

You're the living example of self-contradiction. Here you claimed that illegitimate fansubs have a positive effect on anime sales, but you OTOH had only been watching illegitimate fansubs, because you don't buy authentic anime DVD when they're clearly available for international online purchasing and worldwide shipping.

And the worst part is, as long as you don't support legitimacy & authenticity on lolicon anime, you are hereby committed of child crime by illegally stealing, watching, and possessing virtual child pornographic materials with illegitimate fansubs.


Just a quick question. If I dl a raw anime, and watch it myself cause I understand japanese than I don`t commit a crime. What if the one that dl the fansub isn`t me but others than I buy it from them??? Thank you.

You're still found guilty of committing copyright infringement because none of your copies are legitimate, they were all made of illegal duplication of copyrighted & licensed intellectual properties. So even if you were just watching them without downloading, you're still illegally accessing copyrighted & licensed intellectual properties without the original creators consent.
Posted 1/25/09

LordMorthoseth wrote:

Dom is just pissed cos loli is illegal in Canada.

Wrong, I couldn't be happier if loli is indeed illegal in Canada. But you just don't care if what you said was true or not, because you don't have the effort nor guts to prove it.
Posted 1/25/09

666monster wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


moonevilrini wrote:


Mr_Irritable wrote:

Are the situations of what appears to be subtle fanservice for lolicons intentional? You see, anime isn't natural. Someone has to design it and draw it. The characters obviously aren't real people, and it's up to the artists to decide what they make their characters wear, or how they make them act. I believe it just might be, but in other situations, it's possible a younger character may have been accidentally designed to appeal to such an audience.

I'm curious. What do the rest of you think about it? What do you think of the people who enjoy it? What about the people who make it and sell it? There's obviously money to be made in it, so it isn't as uncommon as many people would like to think.


1). I'm sure they do it on purpose, It's hard to believe that only the viewers see it that way and not the creators who spend the time drawing the thing.

2). I don't care about the people who enjoy it/watch it.....
Technically most anime have some type of loli in them...You see these harems where the young girl likes the guys too, and the show may or may not have fan service....Doesn't loli mean underage? So if the girl is below 18, than that rules that 50% manga has it XD

3).People that make it want money...And it's not uncommon...

4).Summary...It's just a DRAWING....For example I can say that this is Sally, and she is a young girl....

(Yes it's a stick figure) and is she wearing clothes? No...than this image is loli...
-the end.....
The amount of detail does not matter, she has no clothes so there.....
-------------------------
So in the end it's just a "I'm right and you are not battle" Even though it's a picture out of someone's imagination, and no way a "CHILD" then why do people even waste time? Deal with the real Pedophiles...not just drawings -_-....


Here's the undeniable truth, we all do certain things because either we like it for it brings us pleasure, otherwise we're victimized by our own negativity.

Now, those who watch lolicon anime because either they like pedophilia content for it brings them pleasure, otherwise they're victims of their own inability to relate themselves with real mature women. And that makes them a minority, not a popular majority among our society.

However, when they violated other people's rights and/or freedoms in order to satisfy their own selfish pedophilia needs, they broke the law and therefore they're judged & trialed as child crime criminals. An example would be someone violated the lolicon anime creators rights on their copyrighted & licensed lolicon anime, when they committed both child crime and copyright infringement, by accessing illegal virtual child pornography in the form of illegitimate fansubs of lolicon anime.


Okay, I like lolicon but no ,matter how much I see any child I don`t even think about anything. U know people that says about lolicon and pedophile is the same is one that can`t put reality and illusion apart. Lolicon and pedophile is different, its like people that complain about incest in anime. Funny, please refrain lumping people together. Well not that I care, its like being arrested cause u play game where u kill people. Gahahahaaha. If because of you people,lolicon will be disbanded than many great anime and game shall cease. Like Kagetsu Tohya, Tsukihime 2 where it is said Arcueid sister is a loli.

And I'm saying that those who only like lolicon because they like the offensive, humanly degrading, and corrupting depictions of children found in lolicon anime. Otherwise they're victims of their negative outlook on pedophiles, who simply like offensive, humanly degrading, and corrupting depictions of children. So in order to counter their fear of being branded as pedophiles, these lolicon anime fans created a schizophrenic delusion about themselves, by separating themselves with a double standards from the pedophiles, claiming that they only like the offensive, humanly degrading, and corrupting depictions of children found in lolicon anime.

However, a depiction is only a method used to describe something, regardless of the nature being described was real or fictional. And the nature of both lolicon fan and pedophiles is that they both like to fantasize about offensive, humanly degrading, and corrupting depictions of children so much, they don't get the same satisfaction with real mature women.

Furthermore, since I myself is a supre robot anime fan, I would be more than happy if I saw a real super robot in my life, because there's a real chance for me to physically interact with my childhood fantasy. Now if a lolicon fan claims that they don't like real children, is not because they believe that's true. It's simply because they would rather believe in their schizophrenic delusion about themselves, than to be caught as pedophiles charged with crime of child prostitution.
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Slovenia
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09

DomFortress wrote:


LordMorthoseth wrote:

Dom is just pissed cos loli is illegal in Canada.

Wrong, I couldn't be happier if loli is indeed illegal in Canada. But you just don't care if what you said was true or not, because you don't have the effort nor guts to prove it.


Here is your proof
http://www.canlii.org/ca/sta/c-46/sec163.1.html
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / my dream is world...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
when it comes to anime there is rarely any coincidence in my opinioin in terms of characters coz the designers design them all in a specific way so if a ten year old looking girl who is actually 16 for example is wearing skimpy clothes it isnt an accident its on purpose to attract more peple to the anime who find it attractive.

there are rarely any coincidences in anime
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.