First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
J-pop,K-pop bands/singers and their virginity????
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09
i don't think they are
specialy je guys
the horror they must have gone thru in their jr years
and those late night talk's with jonny sempai
still haunts them


2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Probably have secretly. Obviously they won't say... do you want murders to increase? Crazy people out there, just a commercial and they go apesheet.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Who cares?
I only care bout their songs not the people
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

mleria wrote:

Probably have secretly. Obviously they won't say... do you want murders to increase? Crazy people out there, just a commercial and they go apesheet.


you're right specialy those E.L.F's
damn they are scarier than osama and his gang
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

sinnerinheaven wrote:


mleria wrote:

Probably have secretly. Obviously they won't say... do you want murders to increase? Crazy people out there, just a commercial and they go apesheet.


you're right specialy those E.L.F's
damn they are scarier than osama and his gang

I've only seen Obama so I wouldn't know about his gang. A majority of netizens in general are scary. Humans are scary.


6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

mleria wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


mleria wrote:

Probably have secretly. Obviously they won't say... do you want murders to increase? Crazy people out there, just a commercial and they go apesheet.


you're right specialy those E.L.F's
damn they are scarier than osama and his gang

I've only seen Obama so I wouldn't know about his gang. A majority of netizens in general are scary. Humans are scary.




lol i meant osama bin laden not obama
btw you're right a lot humans are scary
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

sinnerinheaven wrote:


mleria wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


mleria wrote:

Probably have secretly. Obviously they won't say... do you want murders to increase? Crazy people out there, just a commercial and they go apesheet.


you're right specialy those E.L.F's
damn they are scarier than osama and his gang

I've only seen Obama so I wouldn't know about his gang. A majority of netizens in general are scary. Humans are scary.




lol i meant osama bin laden not obama
btw you're right a lot humans are scary

hahaha I read it Obama. Damn his name is unfortunate.
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
LOL What do we care about their private lives.? XD
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

mleria wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


mleria wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


mleria wrote:

Probably have secretly. Obviously they won't say... do you want murders to increase? Crazy people out there, just a commercial and they go apesheet.


you're right specialy those E.L.F's
damn they are scarier than osama and his gang

I've only seen Obama so I wouldn't know about his gang. A majority of netizens in general are scary. Humans are scary.




lol i meant osama bin laden not obama
btw you're right a lot humans are scary

hahaha I read it Obama. Damn his name is unfortunate.


whahaha lmao
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Wheather they've lost it or not doesnt really matter as long as they don't have any regrets bout it-.
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09
lol
psh i bet most of em have done it.
If u guys are like noo noo my innocent dbsk or suju or w/e.
Get a life they are guys and HOT guys....fugly guys are out there getting laid i'm sure they would too.
Posted 2/8/09

Yei wrote:

I've never actually thought about it alot, but of course I would want to know, lol I think everyone actually wouldn't mind knowing but they wanna seem "respectful" and give them their privacy. Obviously it's very personal and none of our business, but if the question is whether I would want to know, yes, I'd love to know that about NEWS and DBSK members =D

NEWS is kind of old now though, Yamapi's like 24 I think, I'd be surprised if he hasn't lost his virginity. Koyoma is 26 and I would be surprised if he has lost his lol xD

And in DBSK I would want to know specifically if YunJae is real, because maybe thats how they lost theirs


r u serious....
why are u ppl so obsessed with DBSK being gay.
I mean COME on wat sort of fantasies are you having??!
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

imanmoh wrote:


Yei wrote:

I've never actually thought about it alot, but of course I would want to know, lol I think everyone actually wouldn't mind knowing but they wanna seem "respectful" and give them their privacy. Obviously it's very personal and none of our business, but if the question is whether I would want to know, yes, I'd love to know that about NEWS and DBSK members =D

NEWS is kind of old now though, Yamapi's like 24 I think, I'd be surprised if he hasn't lost his virginity. Koyoma is 26 and I would be surprised if he has lost his lol xD

And in DBSK I would want to know specifically if YunJae is real, because maybe thats how they lost theirs


r u serious....
why are u ppl so obsessed with DBSK being gay.
I mean COME on wat sort of fantasies are you having??!


Because there's HUGE chance they are!!!!!! It's not some fantasy like RyoPi, there's lots of evidence for it!!
9086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in my own universe.
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
i had never thought of it...just now...and im getting curious.
Posted 2/8/09

Yei wrote:


imanmoh wrote:


Yei wrote:

I've never actually thought about it alot, but of course I would want to know, lol I think everyone actually wouldn't mind knowing but they wanna seem "respectful" and give them their privacy. Obviously it's very personal and none of our business, but if the question is whether I would want to know, yes, I'd love to know that about NEWS and DBSK members =D

NEWS is kind of old now though, Yamapi's like 24 I think, I'd be surprised if he hasn't lost his virginity. Koyoma is 26 and I would be surprised if he has lost his lol xD

And in DBSK I would want to know specifically if YunJae is real, because maybe thats how they lost theirs


r u serious....
why are u ppl so obsessed with DBSK being gay.
I mean COME on wat sort of fantasies are you having??!


Because there's HUGE chance they are!!!!!! It's not some fantasy like RyoPi, there's lots of evidence for it!!


oh really? Like wat?
Usually the stuff that is considered "gayness" is just brotherly love.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.