First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
J-pop,K-pop bands/singers and their virginity????
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
i doubt any of them are still virgins
25072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
I had thought if Namie Amuro did it before. Because I was listening to her song "Want me, Want me." And after hearing the song I was like "Oh...wait. =.= She already has a kid..." XD
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Lavvy wrote:

How would you like it if others speculated if you were a slut or not?


How does not being a virgin automatically equates to being a slut?

6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
shinee oh well at list taemin and minho i think and maybe onew
1032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
u must hv alot spare tym 2 think of sumthing boring lyk this
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here and there......
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Meeka wrote:


Lavvy wrote:

How would you like it if others speculated if you were a slut or not?


How does not being a virgin automatically equates to being a slut?



I meant it as an extremity. Gets the point across of "don't stick your nose in other people's business" more so than saying "not a virgin."
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Lavvy wrote:


Meeka wrote:


Lavvy wrote:

How would you like it if others speculated if you were a slut or not?


How does not being a virgin automatically equates to being a slut?



I meant it as an extremity. Gets the point across of "don't stick your nose in other people's business" more so than saying "not a virgin."


Everyone's already in their business. Hence the "OMG, is Jessica dating X, Y,Z" , which memeber of SNSD is dating which boyband member, and last but not least the intergroup gay pairings made by fans and the fics and pics that follow. LOL that line was crossed way before this thread popped up.
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / SHINee World :)
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
their ll human and some of them are already adults but this is such a personal q.
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here and there......
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

Meeka wrote:
Everyone's already in their business. Hence the "OMG, is Jessica dating X, Y,Z" , which memeber of SNSD is dating which boyband member, and last but not least the intergroup gay pairings made by fans and the fics and pics that follow. LOL that line was crossed way before this thread popped up.


Wondering if they're dating someone and wondering who've they've fucked are two different levels of FANGURL to me. In both cases, it's such an invasion of privacy and I don't agree with it. But, people are naturally nosy and some don't have much of a life, so it unfortunately can't be stopped. It's just not right in my opinion.

Just because "everyone's already in their business" doesn't make it right or acceptable.

Fanfics are a bit different in that it's fiction and therefore made up, no matter how fucked up the story is. I feel that if the star comes across those they'd just laugh at the ridiculousness and stupidity, while if they come across a thread about their virginity would not be considered as lightly. But that's just my opinion.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
They're celebrities, and they have sex. Saying no one in, for example, DBSK has had sex is like saying that no one in Escape the Fate has had sex. They're not the perfect little angels most annoying fangirls think they are.
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09

Lavvy wrote:


Meeka wrote:
Everyone's already in their business. Hence the "OMG, is Jessica dating X, Y,Z" , which memeber of SNSD is dating which boyband member, and last but not least the intergroup gay pairings made by fans and the fics and pics that follow. LOL that line was crossed way before this thread popped up.


Wondering if they're dating someone and wondering who've they've fucked are two different levels of FANGURL to me. In both cases, it's such an invasion of privacy and I don't agree with it. But, people are naturally nosy and some don't have much of a life, so it unfortunately can't be stopped. It's just not right in my opinion.

Just because "everyone's already in their business" doesn't make it right or acceptable.

Fanfics are a bit different in that it's fiction and therefore made up, no matter how fucked up the story is. I feel that if the star comes across those they'd just laugh at the ridiculousness and stupidity, while if they come across a thread about their virginity would not be considered as lightly. But that's just my opinion.


Who in here is wondering who they've slept with? My referencing Micky and his ex was 1st and last. and I only did that to make a point. The question was if anyone thought they'd had sex before. Most would answer yes or no. I highly doubt anyone's actually picturing them having sex(though one could make the argument about singers being sexual on stage inviting those kind of mental images but I digress) while answering.

Nope. Not right, but part of the job.

Made up or not, your still "fantasizing" about someone's personal relationships....explicitly. The fact that it's all in some fangirls' head is even more creepy,IMO. This thread up against "he pulled (insert bandmate's name) closer with his firm, well defined arms then slowly began kissing neck" type sh-t and you think the people in question would feel less awkward about the latter? LOL

At least in here no one's pondering how, why or when they get down.....just if they do or not.
48439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boredom Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
this forum r really not good or stupid.. why u ask questions like that.... thats is their personal life..... v cant be intrude...
Posted 3/23/09
me too!! i don't really care!!! celebrities need some PRIVACY
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here and there......
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

Meeka wrote:


Lavvy wrote:


Meeka wrote:
Everyone's already in their business. Hence the "OMG, is Jessica dating X, Y,Z" , which memeber of SNSD is dating which boyband member, and last but not least the intergroup gay pairings made by fans and the fics and pics that follow. LOL that line was crossed way before this thread popped up.


Wondering if they're dating someone and wondering who've they've fucked are two different levels of FANGURL to me. In both cases, it's such an invasion of privacy and I don't agree with it. But, people are naturally nosy and some don't have much of a life, so it unfortunately can't be stopped. It's just not right in my opinion.

Just because "everyone's already in their business" doesn't make it right or acceptable.

Fanfics are a bit different in that it's fiction and therefore made up, no matter how fucked up the story is. I feel that if the star comes across those they'd just laugh at the ridiculousness and stupidity, while if they come across a thread about their virginity would not be considered as lightly. But that's just my opinion.


Who in here is wondering who they've slept with? My referencing Micky and his ex was 1st and last. and I only did that to make a point. The question was if anyone thought they'd had sex before. Most would answer yes or no. I highly doubt anyone's actually picturing them having sex(though one could make the argument about singers being sexual on stage inviting those kind of mental images but I digress) while answering.

Nope. Not right, but part of the job.

Made up or not, your still "fantasizing" about someone's personal relationships....explicitly. The fact that it's all in some fangirls' head is even more creepy,IMO. This thread up against "he pulled (insert bandmate's name) closer with his firm, well defined arms then slowly began kissing neck" type sh-t and you think the people in question would feel less awkward about the latter? LOL

At least in here no one's pondering how, why or when they get down.....just if they do or not.


While it is true that each fangirl is entitled to their own fantasy, that is their personal issue. They do not publicly question a star's virginity nor is it relevant to anyone but the star in question. By simply asking the question of whether they've had sex is a clear invasion of privacy.

As for anything beyond that question is an irrelevant matter. I would hope that no one fantasizes about their sexual activity.

Furthermore, you say that it's not right but then why would you perpetuate this nosy behavior by asking the question? No, it's not a part of their job. Its questions such as these that force profit-driven paparazzi to endanger the lives of celebrities (e.g. Princess Diana). SO IF S/HE DIES I"M BLAMING YOU.

From the other responses on this thread, there seems to be a clear consensus that this is an inane and childish topic.
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / i dont need stalk...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
i dont think its personal.. because everybody does it too... or havent done it. heheh
it's not like a MAJORITY of people are gonna wait till marriage..
but since celebrities are worldwide famous, they like to keep things on D-L.
because they got so much fame... their dignity is everything... ya feel?

136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/09 , edited 3/24/09

Lavvy wrote:

While it is true that each fangirl is entitled to their own fantasy, that is their personal issue. They do not publicly question a star's virginity nor is it relevant to anyone but the star in question. By simply asking the question of whether they've had sex is a clear invasion of privacy.




Fangirls aren't keeping it "personal" when they're writing fanfics and posting them to the web for other people to see and share in their pervy mental imaging. The stories they write not only assumes a celeb's sexual nature but their sexual preferences as well. How's that not just as invasive, or worse, than this thread? How is it OK to make pretend someone is attracted to/in a realtionship with someone, but not OK to just ask?



[Furthermore, you say that it's not right but then why would you perpetuate this nosy behavior by asking the question? No, it's not a part of their job. Its questions such as these that force profit-driven paparazzi to endanger the lives of celebrities (e.g. Princess Diana). SO IF S/HE DIES I"M BLAMING YOU.


If who dies? Calm down. It's not that serious.

Second, I didn't ask the question. I just don't see how it's a great offense against someone's character to wonder if they've had sex or not. As I said, most of them are in our faces pushing their sexuality down our throat everytime they're on TV and you think people aren't gonna wonder? Get real!




weelai wrote:

i dont think its personal.. because everybody does it too... or havent done it. heheh
it's not like a MAJORITY of people are gonna wait till marriage..
but since celebrities are worldwide famous, they like to keep things on D-L.
because they got so much fame... their dignity is everything... ya feel?



Exactly. it's a simple yes or no answer. LOL

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.