First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
J-pop,K-pop bands/singers and their virginity????
Posted 3/24/09
its none of my bussiness really


but heres a thing about asians WHAT I THINK... When they start dating you always see that he/she dated 1 guy/girl and married him/her ?????MOSTLY!

Example: Tsuji nozomi dated a guy and got married and was pregant

I also believe westerners consider losing your virginity is something okay and is happening to girls/boys at the age of 12 Easterners consider losing their virginity is like losing their pride to someone that might dump em in the next day ... So thats why i think when asians are dating they dont go straight to the point that quickly ... Maybe after a some dates hed propose and theyd get married and do what ever they want lol its just what i think .....Asian men i think respect the women for many things.^^

YET AGAIN AM NOT SAYINGA ALL OF THEM DO!
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Alot of people are still misunderstanding the question...

Yes I would like to know if NEWS or DBSK members are still virgins. They probably aren't though lol, NEWS members are like 21-26 years old now, and DBSK have slept in the same room for years.
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here and there......
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

Meeka wrote:


Lavvy wrote:

While it is true that each fangirl is entitled to their own fantasy, that is their personal issue. They do not publicly question a star's virginity nor is it relevant to anyone but the star in question. By simply asking the question of whether they've had sex is a clear invasion of privacy.




Fangirls aren't keeping it "personal" when they're writing fanfics and posting them to the web for other people to see and share in their pervy mental imaging. The stories they write not only assumes a celeb's sexual nature but their sexual preferences as well. How's that not just as invasive, or worse, than this thread? How is it OK to make pretend someone is attracted to/in a realtionship with someone, but not OK to just ask?



[Furthermore, you say that it's not right but then why would you perpetuate this nosy behavior by asking the question? No, it's not a part of their job. Its questions such as these that force profit-driven paparazzi to endanger the lives of celebrities (e.g. Princess Diana). SO IF S/HE DIES I"M BLAMING YOU.


If who dies? Calm down. It's not that serious.

Second, I didn't ask the question. I just don't see how it's a great offense against someone's character to wonder if they've had sex or not. As I said, most of them are in our faces pushing their sexuality down our throat everytime they're on TV and you think people aren't gonna wonder? Get real!



Wow, I was just kidding about the death thing. I thought that since the statement's so over the top you would get it as a joke. I mean, you can't be serious.

This thread is pointless. I come from a background where asking about a person's sexual life is inappropriate to ask AT ALL. Period. Wondering in your stupid little head is fine because hey, whatever, it's in your head. You are entitled to your own thoughts; you don't have to share them.

To answer your second point, I see that these "stars" are trying to be all sexy and whatnot, and I personally find it irritating and stupid. Like this thread. Ok, I agree people are going to wonder. But still, I don't see why you have to straight out have a thread about it. Yes or no, fine, do it. It's still not right and it's still an invasion of privacy because you are asking about the person's private life.

Again, fanfiction is above all FICTION. It's all based on assumption, and most people know that it's fake. They are not involving the celebrity's real life, just their name and band members. I'm personally not approving fanfic because it falls into the same stupidity category as this thread, but it's a different kind of stupidity.

Everyone has sex, I agree with that. My point is that most people if they want to be polite will not outright ask another person if they've done it. And if they do, the person they'd ask would be a close friend I expect. I don't think the fan has a right to wonder about a star because, contrary to popular belief and interviews, YOU DON'T KNOW THE CELEBRITY.

It would be like if you found a thread online where some random person you've never met wondered if you're still a virgin or not. Maybe you'd be fine with it, but I feel that since these are Asian stars we're talking about (who are generally more conservative about actual sex), would not be.
937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / here and there,bu...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
this is just for fun ppl, and everyone seems to be having hissy fits over it, grow up people, sexuality is a part of adulthood, if wants to ask, then hell go rite ahead, just have fun with this ,dont take it so seriously
i think a stick removal from most ppls butts is necessary here lol
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/09 , edited 3/24/09

Lavvy wrote:

To answer your second point, I see that these "stars" are trying to be all sexy and whatnot, and I personally find it irritating and stupid. Like this thread. Ok, I agree people are going to wonder. But still, I don't see why you have to straight out have a thread about it. Yes or no, fine, do it. It's still not right and it's still an invasion of privacy because you are asking about the person's private life.


If you feel it's stupid, why post/participate in it in the first place? Some people aren't raise to be afraid of their own body, so questions like this aren't really a big deal after high school. This really really isn't a big deal. LOL


Again, fanfiction is above all FICTION. It's all based on assumption, and most people know that it's fake. They are not involving the celebrity's real life, just their name and band members. I'm personally not approving fanfic because it falls into the same stupidity category as this thread, but it's a different kind of stupidity.


I'm sorry. I just don't get how, since it's not real, it's OK to write someone into a sexual situation.....but the same person saying "hm, I wonder if xx really does this" would be crossing a boundary. We can agree to disagree.


Everyone has sex, I agree with that. My point is that most people if they want to be polite will not outright ask another person if they've done it. And if they do, the person they'd ask would be a close friend I expect. I don't think the fan has a right to wonder about a star because, contrary to popular belief and interviews, YOU DON'T KNOW THE CELEBRITY.


Thing is....no one's asking them.LOL No one suggesting someone should ask them. No one's saying 'if I ever met xx i'm gonna ask if he's a virgin'. No one's pretending to have that kind of relationship with them. So what's the problem?LOL


It would be like if you found a thread online where some random person you've never met wondered if you're still a virgin or not. Maybe you'd be fine with it, but I feel that since these are Asian stars we're talking about (who are generally more conservative about actual sex), would not be.


Or if you stumbled upon a photo-shopped pic of yourself making out with a friend(one that you may or may not really have a good relationship with) or a graphic story describing you doing illicit things with said friend? I wonder which of us would be freaked out more?LOL Asian singers put on a nice front, but at the end of the day they're human like everyone else.

7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

irene014 wrote:

wondering?
eh i don't want to know about their personal life. celebs needs their privacy


agreed
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here and there......
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

Meeka wrote:

If you feel it's stupid, why post/participate in it in the first place? Some people aren't raise to be afraid of their own body, so questions like this aren't really a big deal after high school. This really really isn't a big deal. LOL

Or if you stumbled upon a photo-shopped pic of yourself making out with a friend(one that you may or may not really have a good relationship with) or a graphic story describing you doing illicit things with said friend? I wonder which of us would be freaked out more?LOL Asian singers put on a nice front, but at the end of the day they're human like everyone else.



Why post? Because I want my opinion heard. Like 90% of the replies on this thread, I think a fundamental right to privacy shouldn't be taken away regardless of celebrity status. Some questions just should not be answered.

If I had any sense of humor, I'd find a photoshopped picture of myself (excluding nudity), doing something weird with a friend to be extremely hilarious. I know it's not true, and, depending on the photoshop quality, will be highly impressed if it was realistic.

And, Asian singers are human in the end, and they deserve some unanswered questions like the rest of us.

That was the point of my whole post: the thread was an invasion of privacy. My comment on "sluts" or whatnot was supposed to drive the point home, it was not to be taken literally and I expected most people to understand that part (maybe I'm overestimating the internet in that respect) Don't know why things like fanfiction were brought in.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
omg you guys, this topic isn't saying these singers should tell everyone about their virginity or if it's anyone's business or if celebs deserve privacy or not, this is just a yes or no question, would you care to know this or have u ever wondered? I personally would find it a very interesting piece of information on my fav singers, I'm not saying they should announce it.

It's like if you would like to know the details in any interesting person's life, I wouldn't mind knowing what happened exactly with Chris Brown and Rihanna, but in reality I don't think it's anyone else's business. Calm down everyone.....
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
they're too busy working on their music to have sex and relationships
Posted 3/30/09
i mean i've asked myself that...but its ok if i dont find out....lol
140180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
its interesting to find out.

but on the other hand, i dun wanna know.


but for japan, sex is such a trival issue. i think everyone done it.
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Nanjing, P.R. China
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
don wanna care
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / iloilo, philippines
Offline
Posted 4/4/09 , edited 4/4/09

irene014 wrote:

wondering?
eh i dont want to know about their personal life. celebs needs their privacy


--->agree
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / SEoul
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
they all probley lost it couldnt wait for the wedding bellls
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / school.
Offline
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 4/6/09
im pretty sure very few of them are virgins. this was only made clearer by the suicide of that Korean Boys over Flowers cast member. she left a suicide note revealing the names of executives who she was forced to have sex with. as sad and unfair as that is, i'm sure it happens a lot.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.