First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply InterNet safety
Moderator
14744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M / FL. But, I (May...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 3/29/09
Ok Guys and Gals, I just seen a sick piece of news. A 20 year old man was found naked in a 14 year old girls room. He had befreinded the Girl on internet role playing game and was able to fool the girl in to thinking that he Love her and wanted to be with her. The Girl gave him his address and told him when her parents would not be home. He came by bus to her area and met and slep with the under age girl. The Mom found out when she went to check on the teen late at night and found the man. He was areseted and jailed. He clamed that he loved the girl but, this is the 2nd time he has done this with a 14 year old girl! The point of this topic is Never, Never, Never give out your personal location info, I would not even have photo of my self posted any where on the internet. Guys (yes you too) and Gals if some one older than you wants get to getter with you. tell him/her that you have to Informe your parents, if the person is true he or she will under stand or wait till you are of age.

Your Onii-san- worrys about you Guys and Gals
Ratman
Member
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / General Santos City
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
i was almost victimized by this. it was a "brazilian" guy. when he started chatting, i turned my status into invisible and deleted him from my address book.

thanks for this, onii-san. :]
Moderator
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
WaaahH!!!!! Onii-sama! Thank you for caring so much!!! Yeah... lots of creepy guys out there... eww... gross... Anyways to assure you a wee bit, I don't like guys yet... i'm like in the little 6 year old stage, I only like playing and talking in rapid fire.
Member
3109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / house # 0166
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09
huhuhuuhuh..things like that just happen.........thanks onii-san~~!! some people just don't value themselves i guess...tsk3...or just after carnal things...T___T


p.s. the age 14 strikes me..*ouch*..huhuuh..i'm 20 already..what an age difference..by now i should have learned to not trust too much...i'm neither young nor getting younger!!....i envy angelmew and miyuki-kun.. *sobs sobs*..heheheh
Member
2697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / at the computer
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Uh, yeah. I've always said...DON'T TRUST PEOPLE ONLINE!! I mean nothing against anyone, but I don't know who's really who online. For all I know, anyone here could be the next Ted Bundy. On the other hand, anyone can be the next mother Terisa (sorry for any misspell). I've urged everyone I've ever talked to online to not give out any personal information to me or anyone else. I don't want to know. I just want everyone to be safe.

Thanks for sharing that with us. It's good to be cautious.
Posted 6/3/09
i wish more people will realize that, that everyone on the internet is not out to be your friend. plus, putting your real information for predators to locate you is just silly. everyone really has to be cautious & not be gullible when it comes to the cyber world.
Moderator
14744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M / FL. But, I (May...
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

mystic17 wrote:

i wish more people will realize that, that everyone on the internet is not out to be your friend. plus, putting your real information for predators to locate you is just silly. everyone really has to be cautious & not be gullible when it comes to the cyber world.


Same here I wish all my yonger brothers and sisters in the Lord would be more cautious. This is one of the resons I pray a lot for you guys and gals. Here is some rules you may want to live by in the cyber world. If you under 18, no photos of your self or freinds, no telling of what city you live in. Over 18, No photos of you that can traces to where you live. No photos of your freinds that are under 18 (if over ask them first before posting). In all cases no posting of your full address. I mean this for both guys and gals. There are predators out here that are just fishing for youth. Dont give them somthing to set a houk in to and pull you in to your death (hay it happens).
Posted 6/3/09
aww that's sweet i'll do the same
Member
1538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / †☠✖somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
Oh gah. That's happened to me before. This guy was like,
"wuts ur number? i want 2 call u" and it was on this RP game and we were really good friends, And I was all,
"Don't ask again or I'll report you"
'Course he started again and I reported him ;)

do NOT be afraid to say "No" to a person that you think is nice. They're pretending. >_>;; They trick you into being their best buddy...

just thought I'd warn you all <3
Moderator
14744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M / FL. But, I (May...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

Zuzu-Chan wrote:

Oh gah. That's happened to me before. This guy was like,
"wuts ur number? i want 2 call u" and it was on this RP game and we were really good friends, And I was all,
"Don't ask again or I'll report you"
'Course he started again and I reported him ;)

do NOT be afraid to say "No" to a person that you think is nice. They're pretending. >_>;; They trick you into being their best buddy...

just thought I'd warn you all <3


Very good answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 7/7/09
This is just sick and disturbing....It's sickens me that people actually get a kick out of this.... If anyone on the internet was sexually harasing me or wanting to have a relationship I would defently report it. We had a guest speaker at school who was from the government and gave a huge one hour lecture about internet saftey. I felt like crying when I herd some of the stories that she told about teenages my age that got too involved with people that they didn't know and the same thing almost happend with them like this 14 year old girl that Onii-san posted about. It scares the living daylights out of me... I bring deoderent or perfume with me when I go to the shops cause it works just like pepper spray, I am that afraid of someone doing the same thing to me like that girl.
The simple thing to do is to be safe and have commen sense and say NO!!
Just think that this girl could be you if you are unwise on what you do on the internet...
Moderator
14744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M / FL. But, I (May...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

sukura-chun wrote:

This is just sick and disturbing....It's sickens me that people actually get a kick out of this.... If anyone on the internet was sexually harasing me or wanting to have a relationship I would defently report it. We had a guest speaker at school who was from the government and gave a huge one hour lecture about internet saftey. I felt like crying when I herd some of the stories that she told about teenages my age that got too involved with people that they didn't know and the same thing almost happend with them like this 14 year old girl that Onii-san posted about. It scares the living daylights out of me... I bring deoderent or perfume with me when I go to the shops cause it works just like pepper spray, I am that afraid of someone doing the same thing to me like that girl.
The simple thing to do is to be safe and have commen sense and say NO!!
Just think that this girl could be you if you are unwise on what you do on the internet...


Very true
Posted 8/3/09
I wouldn't mind giving anyone my address to be honest..
Why?
Because I don't think a girl would come up to me and start raping me.. (I have no mercy for girls.)
and if a homosexual man came up to me, I'll just beat him up and call the police. ^^

Then again, some might think my thoughts are just wrong.
Member
2257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

smfqlc0102 wrote:

I wouldn't mind giving anyone my address to be honest..
Why?
Because I don't think a girl would come up to me and start raping me.. (I have no mercy for girls.)
and if a homosexual man came up to me, I'll just beat him up and call the police. ^^

Then again, some might think my thoughts are just wrong.


That is not a very safe attitude to be taking. While you are young you may see yourself as invincible, however you are not. Take it from an 'elder' when I say that an attitude like that will result in you getting hurt. And as a fellow Christian I cannot stand to see that happen.
Posted 8/29/09

turtle_herder wrote:


smfqlc0102 wrote:

I wouldn't mind giving anyone my address to be honest..
Why?
Because I don't think a girl would come up to me and start raping me.. (I have no mercy for girls.)
and if a homosexual man came up to me, I'll just beat him up and call the police. ^^

Then again, some might think my thoughts are just wrong.


That is not a very safe attitude to be taking. While you are young you may see yourself as invincible, however you are not. Take it from an 'elder' when I say that an attitude like that will result in you getting hurt. And as a fellow Christian I cannot stand to see that happen.


True. :] sorry. (I was highly.. brain dead when I wrote that.. I think.)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.