First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
IKUTA TOMA.. WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE HIS NEXT CHARACTER??
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
thats pity, that we cant solve who he will be in the next drama and who will love him.........cose....i feel pity about, that hq has no ona who loves him back......
Posted 1/14/09
HAHAHAHAHAHAH He was Danny in Grease not so long ago - he got to be the grumpy kid!

But I like him better as the goofy happy kid.

hmmmm....He should stick to Nakatsu. I like pretending he IS Nakatsu. HAHA
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a b c d e f g h i...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
he was a neat freak in [email protected] haha itz about weird people with no friends(or sumthing) trying to help people. Itz a very weird drama lol He also couldn't touch girls he was like alergic or sumthing haha
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a b c d e f g h i...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
o yea and no girls choose him because they are not good enough!! they cant see how funny he is
I hope he is in another drama soon cant wait to see in one he always makes me laugh
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England!
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
i think he should be a teacher, thats cool, oorr

they should do a cinderella like story but the other way round where toma is the 'commoner' and he goes out with a rich girl....
Posted 1/14/09

star-love wrote:

i think he should be a teacher, thats cool, oorr

they should do a cinderella like story but the other way round where toma is the 'commoner' and he goes out with a rich girl....


awww
that's cool!!
boy cinderella..
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
I think he should have a serious character--though he was thoroughly lovable as Nakatsu. ^^

Maybe a mysterious character.....and get the girl while he's at it!

He's going to be in a new drama with Ishihara Satomi and Eita, called "Voice."
Posted 1/14/09

starlight153 wrote:

I think he should have a serious character--though he was thoroughly lovable as Nakatsu. ^^

Maybe a mysterious character.....and get the girl while he's at it!

He's going to be in a new drama with Ishihara Satomi and Eita, called "Voice."


his character is a student in medical school right??
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

momozgurl wrote:


starlight153 wrote:

I think he should have a serious character--though he was thoroughly lovable as Nakatsu. ^^

Maybe a mysterious character.....and get the girl while he's at it!

He's going to be in a new drama with Ishihara Satomi and Eita, called "Voice."


his character is a student in medical school right??


Yeah--it's a medical drama in general. The focus, however, will be on Eita's character, who tries to discover on how medicine "applies to the dead," after he was asked by a professor on why he was studying heart surgery.

16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
ganbatte
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
good luck aishiteru........
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lost in the desert
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09
i will like to see him as a gloomy yet player boyfreind like in
Bitter virgin i think the character is something like that or
high school debut one of those jajaja
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
ahaha hopefully next drama he gets the girl.

I would like to see him in a comedy where he gets a lot of time to show his thoughts and hopefully they puts his character to be doing a lot of weird movements when thinking.
Posted 1/15/09
it annoys me too!!
why doesnt he ever get the main roles and all the attention?!
well his next role should definitely be the lead and he should get the girl [who should be me haha]
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
I think, it's not that the girls are blind, it's the fault of the one who choose the character. They should choose him as the main character wherein he and his partner will live happily ever after..haha(fairytale?)

anyways,

I want him to be mine!!!haha..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.