First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Zaraki Kenpachi
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
i hope he fights tousen again in the newer mangas and mess's him up again
Member
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Pandora's Box
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
I like him, but there are others i like better.
4977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The Black Order
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
KAMINA IS THE BEST
HE KICK ASS!!
Methor 
68188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Yes
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

uhohimdead wrote:


Xardas6969 wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:

lol he'd b better if he had a releaseable Zanpakutou


He have one. He just don't know the name of his Zanpakutou XD


incorrect he's sword is in its released state dispite not knowing its name




Sorry, just a quickie... Where does it state that his Zanpakutou is released already? From what I've seen/heard/read, ken-Chan's sword is always in its basic form because he always relied on brute strength for his battles

Re: After Ken v's Ichigo, Ken-chan is sitting on a rooftop/whatever in Soul Society and he looks at his Zanpaktou and says something along the lines of "So, you have a name eh? Care to tell me what it is? No? I thought not... I never bothered asking before, so why now?"

Now, if I remember correctly, the only way to release a Zanpakutou into Shikai form (Exception, Bankai users can call out Shikai w/o saying name ala Renji v Byakuga) is to know the name and Bankai is to be one with the sword (The same with attacks, the attack increases when you know the name of it, which is given by the Zanpakutou ala Getsuga Tenshou). So yeah, Ken-chan's sword is still in it's original state from what I can tell, which is why I can't wait for him to get past the "Brute Strength pwns all" and moves into the "Brain + Brawn = Win!"

But, back to the OT... Favorite char... That's a tough one... I dunno, I guess i'd have to say Hitsugaya Toushirou.
Posted 1/14/09

uhohimdead wrote:


Xardas6969 wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:

lol he'd b better if he had a releaseable Zanpakutou


He have one. He just don't know the name of his Zanpakutou XD


incorrect he's sword is in its released state dispite not knowing its name


also incorrect. he does not know his swords name and now it refuses to tell him
Posted 1/14/09

Methor wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:


Xardas6969 wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:

lol he'd b better if he had a releaseable Zanpakutou


He have one. He just don't know the name of his Zanpakutou XD


incorrect he's sword is in its released state dispite not knowing its name




Sorry, just a quickie... Where does it state that his Zanpakutou is released already? From what I've seen/heard/read, ken-Chan's sword is always in its basic form because he always relied on brute strength for his battles

Re: After Ken v's Ichigo, Ken-chan is sitting on a rooftop/whatever in Soul Society and he looks at his Zanpaktou and says something along the lines of "So, you have a name eh? Care to tell me what it is? No? I thought not... I never bothered asking before, so why now?"

Now, if I remember correctly, the only way to release a Zanpakutou into Shikai form (Exception, Bankai users can call out Shikai w/o saying name ala Renji v Byakuga) is to know the name and Bankai is to be one with the sword (The same with attacks, the attack increases when you know the name of it, which is given by the Zanpakutou ala Getsuga Tenshou). So yeah, Ken-chan's sword is still in it's original state from what I can tell, which is why I can't wait for him to get past the "Brute Strength pwns all" and moves into the "Brain + Brawn = Win!"

But, back to the OT... Favorite char... That's a tough one... I dunno, I guess i'd have to say Hitsugaya Toushirou.


yup yup your completly right
Posted 1/14/09

jRock2485 wrote:

i hope he fights tousen again in the newer mangas and mess's him up again


no way tousen would totally kill kenpachi. remember when he first used his bankai. if tousen wasnt playing around he would've cut off ken's head first instead of just cutting him lightly. remember it takes kenpachi time to adjust to tousens bankai
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Methor wrote:


Sorry, just a quickie... Where does it state that his Zanpakutou is released already? From what I've seen/heard/read, ken-Chan's sword is always in its basic form because he always relied on brute strength for his battles

Re: After Ken v's Ichigo, Ken-chan is sitting on a rooftop/whatever in Soul Society and he looks at his Zanpaktou and says something along the lines of "So, you have a name eh? Care to tell me what it is? No? I thought not... I never bothered asking before, so why now?"

Now, if I remember correctly, the only way to release a Zanpakutou into Shikai form (Exception, Bankai users can call out Shikai w/o saying name ala Renji v Byakuga) is to know the name and Bankai is to be one with the sword (The same with attacks, the attack increases when you know the name of it, which is given by the Zanpakutou ala Getsuga Tenshou). So yeah, Ken-chan's sword is still in it's original state from what I can tell, which is why I can't wait for him to get past the "Brute Strength pwns all" and moves into the "Brain + Brawn = Win!"

But, back to the OT... Favorite char... That's a tough one... I dunno, I guess i'd have to say Hitsugaya Toushirou.


from wikipedia:

Kenpachi does not know the name of his zanpakutō, and is the only captain in the history of the Gotei 13 who cannot perform bankai. Despite not knowing its name, his zanpakutō is constantly released due to his immense spiritual pressure in the same manner as Ichigo's Zangetsu. [4] The sword's appearance is a reflection of Kenpachi's own practice of weakening himself to fight: it is a seemingly worn-down and dull blade with a guard that extends inward from its center...

thats why
3480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

uhohimdead wrote:


Methor wrote:


Sorry, just a quickie... Where does it state that his Zanpakutou is released already? From what I've seen/heard/read, ken-Chan's sword is always in its basic form because he always relied on brute strength for his battles

Re: After Ken v's Ichigo, Ken-chan is sitting on a rooftop/whatever in Soul Society and he looks at his Zanpaktou and says something along the lines of "So, you have a name eh? Care to tell me what it is? No? I thought not... I never bothered asking before, so why now?"

Now, if I remember correctly, the only way to release a Zanpakutou into Shikai form (Exception, Bankai users can call out Shikai w/o saying name ala Renji v Byakuga) is to know the name and Bankai is to be one with the sword (The same with attacks, the attack increases when you know the name of it, which is given by the Zanpakutou ala Getsuga Tenshou). So yeah, Ken-chan's sword is still in it's original state from what I can tell, which is why I can't wait for him to get past the "Brute Strength pwns all" and moves into the "Brain + Brawn = Win!"

But, back to the OT... Favorite char... That's a tough one... I dunno, I guess i'd have to say Hitsugaya Toushirou.


from wikipedia:

Kenpachi does not know the name of his zanpakutō, and is the only captain in the history of the Gotei 13 who cannot perform bankai. Despite not knowing its name, his zanpakutō is constantly released due to his immense spiritual pressure in the same manner as Ichigo's Zangetsu. [4] The sword's appearance is a reflection of Kenpachi's own practice of weakening himself to fight: it is a seemingly worn-down and dull blade with a guard that extends inward from its center...

thats why


You're quoting wikipedia it's not exactly the most reliable site on the internet

114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09

Zell182 wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:


Methor wrote:


Sorry, just a quickie... Where does it state that his Zanpakutou is released already? From what I've seen/heard/read, ken-Chan's sword is always in its basic form because he always relied on brute strength for his battles

Re: After Ken v's Ichigo, Ken-chan is sitting on a rooftop/whatever in Soul Society and he looks at his Zanpaktou and says something along the lines of "So, you have a name eh? Care to tell me what it is? No? I thought not... I never bothered asking before, so why now?"

Now, if I remember correctly, the only way to release a Zanpakutou into Shikai form (Exception, Bankai users can call out Shikai w/o saying name ala Renji v Byakuga) is to know the name and Bankai is to be one with the sword (The same with attacks, the attack increases when you know the name of it, which is given by the Zanpakutou ala Getsuga Tenshou). So yeah, Ken-chan's sword is still in it's original state from what I can tell, which is why I can't wait for him to get past the "Brute Strength pwns all" and moves into the "Brain + Brawn = Win!"

But, back to the OT... Favorite char... That's a tough one... I dunno, I guess i'd have to say Hitsugaya Toushirou.


from wikipedia:

Kenpachi does not know the name of his zanpakutō, and is the only captain in the history of the Gotei 13 who cannot perform bankai. Despite not knowing its name, his zanpakutō is constantly released due to his immense spiritual pressure in the same manner as Ichigo's Zangetsu. [4] The sword's appearance is a reflection of Kenpachi's own practice of weakening himself to fight: it is a seemingly worn-down and dull blade with a guard that extends inward from its center...

thats why


You're quoting wikipedia it's not exactly the most reliable site on the internet



i know vif u want i can go to some other bleach site and find the EXACT SAME THING and besides i think its more reliable then wat ppl say in forums

ok Bleach wikia says the same

and ive come across other threads on other non-bleach site discussing this and many ppl r saying the same thing i am
3954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

uhohimdead wrote:


Zell182 wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:


Methor wrote:


Sorry, just a quickie... Where does it state that his Zanpakutou is released already? From what I've seen/heard/read, ken-Chan's sword is always in its basic form because he always relied on brute strength for his battles

Re: After Ken v's Ichigo, Ken-chan is sitting on a rooftop/whatever in Soul Society and he looks at his Zanpaktou and says something along the lines of "So, you have a name eh? Care to tell me what it is? No? I thought not... I never bothered asking before, so why now?"

Now, if I remember correctly, the only way to release a Zanpakutou into Shikai form (Exception, Bankai users can call out Shikai w/o saying name ala Renji v Byakuga) is to know the name and Bankai is to be one with the sword (The same with attacks, the attack increases when you know the name of it, which is given by the Zanpakutou ala Getsuga Tenshou). So yeah, Ken-chan's sword is still in it's original state from what I can tell, which is why I can't wait for him to get past the "Brute Strength pwns all" and moves into the "Brain + Brawn = Win!"

But, back to the OT... Favorite char... That's a tough one... I dunno, I guess i'd have to say Hitsugaya Toushirou.


from wikipedia:

Kenpachi does not know the name of his zanpakutō, and is the only captain in the history of the Gotei 13 who cannot perform bankai. Despite not knowing its name, his zanpakutō is constantly released due to his immense spiritual pressure in the same manner as Ichigo's Zangetsu. [4] The sword's appearance is a reflection of Kenpachi's own practice of weakening himself to fight: it is a seemingly worn-down and dull blade with a guard that extends inward from its center...

thats why


You're quoting wikipedia it's not exactly the most reliable site on the internet



i know vif u want i can go to some other bleach site and find the EXACT SAME THING and besides i think its more reliable then wat ppl say in forums

ok Bleach wikia says the same

and ive come across other threads on other non-bleach site discussing this and many ppl r saying the same thing i am


Just because others say it does not make it true. Should not take what others say unless they can prove it, unless they can show either what episode or manga chapter that is says it is in its released form.

As for knowing its name, I do believe he knows its name. I think it hints to that during the SS arc in regards to his Vice-Captain. I do not believe it is released because of how he wishes to fight and how he fights himself. He would not want to fight along with his Zanpakuto because it would show that he cannot fight by himself. Which is what he tries to explain to Ichigo too when Ichigo mentions he fights with his Zanpakuto.

So, instead of relying on what others say, use actual proof otherwise what others say has no more merit then what you say. Just like people say it is released, others would say it is not.
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Petbe wrote:


Just because others say it does not make it true. Should not take what others say unless they can prove it, unless they can show either what episode or manga chapter that is says it is in its released form.

As for knowing its name, I do believe he knows its name. I think it hints to that during the SS arc in regards to his Vice-Captain. I do not believe it is released because of how he wishes to fight and how he fights himself. He would not want to fight along with his Zanpakuto because it would show that he cannot fight by himself. Which is what he tries to explain to Ichigo too when Ichigo mentions he fights with his Zanpakuto.

So, instead of relying on what others say, use actual proof otherwise what others say has no more merit then what you say. Just like people say it is released, others would say it is not.


then y do sites that boast its the truth say this? if it was false ppl would have changed it to make it true...

no at the end of the fight with ichigo zangetsu says he cant communicate due to the disharmony and he's unwillingness to listen he asks for its name but he doesnt get a reply

during that fight ichigo asks kenpachi why he doesnt release his Zan.

this is how he replies THIS IS FROM THE ANIME SUBBED VERSION

kenpachi:
"My soul slayer ain't got a name"
"It ain't got a sealed form to begin with"
"This is my soul slayer's true form"
"The reason I don't seal my soul slayer is because my spirit force is so huge I couldn't seal it, even if I held it in as hard as I could"
25281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
Kenny rules. i just love his nature. If he Released his Katana Ichigo would be totally over shadowed because the main character has to be the "king" so to speak, and Kenny would really take his "throne". Kenpachi would just be way to powerful. Something else that also makes Kenny who he is Yachiru and thats what makes him so likable.
Posted 1/14/09

AnimeObsessedFanGirl wrote:

Kenny rules. i just love his nature. If he Released his Katana Ichigo would be totally over shadowed because the main character has to be the "king" so to speak, and Kenny would really take his "throne". Kenpachi would just be way to powerful. Something else that also makes Kenny who he is Yachiru and thats what makes him so likable.


yep =D agree 100%
574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
he's cool
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.