First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Perverted songs....
3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

detective_ash wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:


Chrisa-daVinci wrote:

Lets face it... We all know they are out there (everywhere, actually), and we all listen to them from time to time... so, do you know any songs that are perverted, any favourites, and what do you think of them?

I can come up with this one at the moment:
Make U Wet - by KAT-TUN (Koki solo) (the title alone is perverted )
I think it's a good song, I like rythm, but if my parents knew what he actually sings.... well, let me just say they won't be too happy...
There're alot more, I know several songs that are perverted (even though the "pervert-ness" is somewhat hidden in metaphors, like it's in some of the songs of DBSK, Bi, etc.)....

*Sorry if there already is a topic about this...*


DBSK songs are perverted!!
It's just the Youth Protection Commitee people being gay..^^
and yeh Make U Wet by Kat-tun is kinda perverted...
the title says it all really.^^


-----------> oh really? hmmm.....
well for me dayang dayang.... hehe


dayang dayang?
u mean the old filo song??
^^
my mum listens to that kinda stuff??
or do u mean a diff dayang dayang...?
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rainbow Land
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Tabu - Taebin

You have to able to understand it in korean...
3234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
~Queen of Sex is Koda Kumi~

i don't think any asian artist can surpass her already established perverted-ness
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / iloilo, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

yEnZErr wrote:


detective_ash wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:


Chrisa-daVinci wrote:

Lets face it... We all know they are out there (everywhere, actually), and we all listen to them from time to time... so, do you know any songs that are perverted, any favourites, and what do you think of them?

I can come up with this one at the moment:
Make U Wet - by KAT-TUN (Koki solo) (the title alone is perverted )
I think it's a good song, I like rythm, but if my parents knew what he actually sings.... well, let me just say they won't be too happy...
There're alot more, I know several songs that are perverted (even though the "pervert-ness" is somewhat hidden in metaphors, like it's in some of the songs of DBSK, Bi, etc.)....

*Sorry if there already is a topic about this...*


DBSK songs are perverted!!
It's just the Youth Protection Commitee people being gay..^^
and yeh Make U Wet by Kat-tun is kinda perverted...
the title says it all really.^^


-----------> oh really? hmmm.....
well for me dayang dayang.... hehe


dayang dayang?
u mean the old filo song??
^^
my mum listens to that kinda stuff??
or do u mean a diff dayang dayang...?


---------->hmmm im not sure but i'll give you the link.. i don't know if it's really an original phils song but the lyrics have green meanings.. some words are similar to hiligaynon..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu6VPV_waDU
17466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
rain - rainism
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / THE BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Chrisa-daVinci wrote:

Lets face it... We all know they are out there (everywhere, actually), and we all listen to them from time to time... so, do you know any songs that are perverted, any favourites, and what do you think of them?

I can come up with this one at the moment:
Make U Wet - by KAT-TUN (Koki solo) (the title alone is perverted )
I think it's a good song, I the like rythm, but if my parents knew what he actually sings.... well, let me just say they won't be too happy...
There're alot more, I know several songs that are perverted (even though the "pervert-ness" is somewhat hidden in metaphors, like it's in some of the songs of DBSK, Bi, etc.)....

*Sorry if there already is a topic about this...*


also in kat tun : juns lovejuice... yeah...
and yamapi's newish song mola or smthn. look it up on youtube...
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Anything by The Bloodhound Gang.
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

hellokittyrabu wrote:

i think MOLA by Yamapi is on the pervy side



Let me make you numb!!


lol that says it all


Yeah When I first heard it, I was like wait, what? But I love it.
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

mmoua94 wrote:

Tabu - Taebin

You have to able to understand it in korean...


was that the one that got banned?
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rainbow Land
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

teenace wrote:


mmoua94 wrote:

Tabu - Taebin

You have to able to understand it in korean...


was that the one that got banned?


Yeah..That's why i think it's considered perverted..
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / D:
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Though Rainism got banned.. I don't think its the most perverted out there.
1274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Forks
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
I don't understand, WHY is Mirotic by DBSK perverted? ;S
24489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 1/24/09


it's "hidden" in metaphores... I'm not completely sure, but it's something about crystals= sperm, and things like that....
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Ranism and You od Rain perverted? You`re so funny Grow up!
He sings only about sex. What`s perverted in that?
He`s 26 - should he sing for the rest of his life about platonic love?
24489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 1/24/09


Well, if sex isn't perverted, then what is?
And no, he shouldn't sing about platonic love 'cause I like his songs as they are now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.