First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Meanning of life
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
someone in the universe has a cruel sense of homour to create life.... there is no meaning to life, some would say the meaning to life is 42, but how can there be a meaning to life... when we die, we die and are forgotten, maybe not immediatly but we are. then our deeds and lives are forgotten and we then lose all meaning... sorry if this sounds messed up, it sounds better in my head... but without acknowledgement we mean nothing, and if we mean nothing than reality in turn means nothing because our reality is fake... i think
Posted 12/15/07
mmmmmmmmm what i think is different from your point of view
life is cruel that's true
to me life is an arch for an eternel life either heaven or hell
Posted 12/16/07
it's what you see
but i still a girl who has a religion
and it say we are going either heaven or hell
Posted 12/17/07
yes
Posted 12/17/07
it's your tought and i respect it
but i really want you to believe in them
cuz when you do you feel that our life is nothing comparing to heaven
so you won't get hurt badly like when you think this is the only life i'm gonna live
and it's sucks
some times i can bear my pain cuz i say there is an eternel life and it's so beautiful over there
Posted 12/17/07
maybe because you don't believe in god and a lot of people don't believe in it too
Posted 12/18/07
because he can be your savior
he created this world to be an arsh so
the good people go to heaven and bad go to hell
he gave us a lot of things and i thank him a lot
i know a frensh person just the last weekend
in the mosqué he told us he became a muslim and he was soooo much happy than us
cuz he did read and searsh why should he believe in god until he found what he wants
and the religion he wants to shose
so i know for sure you can be more happy if you believe in god
Posted 12/18/07
nobody did ever meet him
we can if we did well in life
you never meet me but you're considering me as a friend
so it's kind of similiar
but you're free to shoose and nobody have the right to tell you what to do
Posted 12/18/07
he does you just don't feel it he gave us a huge book to read
he was our prophet's teacher and a looooooooot of thing
i believe in my God
that's all what i can say
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 12/21/07
i'm an aethist so the point of life to me is kinda lost... i like god as a story but i can't find purpose within the bible... sorry.
Posted 12/21/07

SavageFang wrote:

i'm an aethist so the point of life to me is kinda lost... i like god as a story but i can't find purpose within the bible... sorry.


you don't need to be sorry i do understand what you're going trough
and cuz you experienced " life " that's why you said that
i don't have the right to blame you cuz life is sooo cruel
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 12/21/07

hibaaaa wrote:


SavageFang wrote:

i'm an aethist so the point of life to me is kinda lost... i like god as a story but i can't find purpose within the bible... sorry.


you don't need to be sorry i do understand what you're going trough
and cuz you experienced " life " that's why you said that
i don't have the right to blame you cuz life is sooo cruel


thx, i usually say im sorry because i live in a devote christian area that doesn't really agree with my personnal beliefs... even my parent are christian and try to convert me at any chance, especially at the upcoming holiday. i don't really want to offend anyone.
Posted 12/21/07

SavageFang wrote:
thx,


anytime dear


SavageFang wrote:
i usually say im sorry because i live in a devote christian area that doesn't really agree with my personnal beliefs... even my parent are christian and try to convert me at any chance, especially at the upcoming holiday. i don't really want to offend anyone.


yeah i know , and it's soo hard to be the only one who's different from the other
they don't have to convert you, instead of that they should let you shoose your way

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.