First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Meanning of life
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
a really good freind of mine once told me that to look for the meaning of life
if like ending the fun of a game so he said to me.,.,

that the meaning of life is that

"don't look for it just live it"
Posted 1/2/08

zero211 wrote:

a really good freind of mine once told me that to look for the meaning of life
if like ending the fun of a game so he said to me.,.,

that the meaning of life is that

"don't look for it just live it"


he was wise
but we are humans and humans are curious by nature
Posted 1/2/08
life?? hahaha!!!!!!! life never had a meaning.... You just live it... A person lives so he can live his role...... Life doesn't need a reason to exist.. it's only there.... for us to enjoy....
Posted 1/2/08

Masochist-kun wrote:

life?? hahaha!!!!!!! life never had a meaning.... You just live it... A person lives so he can live his role...... Life doesn't need a reason to exist.. it's only there.... for us to enjoy....


enjoy ??? how ??
life it's a fake paradise it's hell with paradise figure
but even that i'm sure it has a meaning

Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
i guess we can all enjoy life........we enjoy it in different ways....like hiba likes her comp.........ya...but life is boring.....we should all do something amazing in life.....sigh......

o by the way hiba....i just noticed your cr points are at 2008.......ya.............happy new year all......
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

Masochist-kun wrote:

life?? hahaha!!!!!!! life never had a meaning.... You just live it... A person lives so he can live his role...... Life doesn't need a reason to exist.. it's only there.... for us to enjoy....


i like the way you think but i feel the negative part of what you just said and well i have to agree with you!!
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

zero211 wrote:


Masochist-kun wrote:

life?? hahaha!!!!!!! life never had a meaning.... You just live it... A person lives so he can live his role...... Life doesn't need a reason to exist.. it's only there.... for us to enjoy....


i like the way you think but i feel the negative part of what you just said and well i have to agree with you!!

i've got to disagree (hah!!!!!)..........life needs a reason to exist.....or else...it would be meaningless for us to be here.........dont forget...at anytime....you can change your role in life......your DESTINY.........ya...........

Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:


zero211 wrote:


Masochist-kun wrote:

life?? hahaha!!!!!!! life never had a meaning.... You just live it... A person lives so he can live his role...... Life doesn't need a reason to exist.. it's only there.... for us to enjoy....


i like the way you think but i feel the negative part of what you just said and well i have to agree with you!!

i've got to disagree (hah!!!!!)..........life needs a reason to exist.....or else...it would be meaningless for us to be here.........dont forget...at anytime....you can change your role in life......your DESTINY.........ya...........



yeah!! i know but the moment i disagree with him means that i'm not being true to my self!!and there are just some people who are stubborn and don't want to lokk at the positive way of things,.,

and i am one of those people!!
i just don't much show it but i really hate every thing around me!!
i just love ignoring them hehe!!
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

zero211 wrote:


ChronicXDepression wrote:


zero211 wrote:


Masochist-kun wrote:

life?? hahaha!!!!!!! life never had a meaning.... You just live it... A person lives so he can live his role...... Life doesn't need a reason to exist.. it's only there.... for us to enjoy....


i like the way you think but i feel the negative part of what you just said and well i have to agree with you!!

i've got to disagree (hah!!!!!)..........life needs a reason to exist.....or else...it would be meaningless for us to be here.........dont forget...at anytime....you can change your role in life......your DESTINY.........ya...........



yeah!! i know but the moment i disagree with him means that i'm not being true to my self!!and there are just some people who are stubborn and don't want to lokk at the positive way of things,.,

and i am one of those people!!
i just don't much show it but i really hate every thing around me!!
i just love ignoring them hehe!!


lol...ok.........ill just be the tiny speck o' light in this group of grey..........yay...... <---i love this smily........try glancing at the positive once in a while....ya......sigh....

Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:


zero211 wrote:


ChronicXDepression wrote:


zero211 wrote:


Masochist-kun wrote:

life?? hahaha!!!!!!! life never had a meaning.... You just live it... A person lives so he can live his role...... Life doesn't need a reason to exist.. it's only there.... for us to enjoy....


i like the way you think but i feel the negative part of what you just said and well i have to agree with you!!

i've got to disagree (hah!!!!!)..........life needs a reason to exist.....or else...it would be meaningless for us to be here.........dont forget...at anytime....you can change your role in life......your DESTINY.........ya...........



yeah!! i know but the moment i disagree with him means that i'm not being true to my self!!and there are just some people who are stubborn and don't want to lokk at the positive way of things,.,

and i am one of those people!!
i just don't much show it but i really hate every thing around me!!
i just love ignoring them hehe!!


lol...ok.........ill just be the tiny speck o' light in this group of grey..........yay...... <---i love this smily........try glancing at the positive once in a while....ya......sigh....



i'll try and heres mine d(//_-)b <----this one is the smiley i love but takes aw while to do so i don't put it in much of my post!! hehe
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
ooo..the traditional emo smiley........you know....we are really getting off topic in these forums.......
Posted 1/3/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:
i guess we can all enjoy life........we enjoy it in different ways....like hiba likes her compquote.


yup i love it to death


ChronicXDepression wrote:
o by the way hiba....i just noticed your cr points are at 2008.......ya.............happy new year all......


hahahahahaha thank's dear
and happy new year too even tough it's late
-_-°
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoMe PlAcE YoU dO...
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:

ooo..the traditional emo smiley........you know....we are really getting off topic in these forums.......


well it is fun so its ok!!
Member
1188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
the meaning in life..
u can't just say and write the first thing that have in ur mind

think deeply....
i think the meaning of life is emptyness
Posted 1/7/08

shokubu wrote:

the meaning in life..
u can't just say and write the first thing that have in ur mind

think deeply....
i think the meaning of life is emptyness


ummmmm maybe yes maybe not
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

anuphi wrote:

the meaning of life is 2 make dreams come true

i disagree(just an opinion).......its impossible to make all dreams come true............but ya that is pretty close....

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.