First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Meanning of life
Posted 1/13/08

anuphi wrote:

the meaning of life is 2 make dreams come true


i think that's the goal of living
Member
39229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Helloween Town
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
I think its to live the way you want to ...to the fullest ,like if you were gonna die the next day
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

punkmusic1088 wrote:

I think its to live the way you want to ...to the fullest ,like if you were gonna die the next day


i think the meaning of life is pursuit of happyness(hahaha just like the movie spelled it)....i mean you cant always live your life to its fullest. so why dont you live your life so that you can be happy.....duh.....
Member
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HADES
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
the meaning of life to me would be to live he you feel like. even if its to do things like killing
Posted 1/15/08

anuphi wrote:


ChronicXDepression wrote:


anuphi wrote:

the meaning of life is 2 make dreams come true

i disagree(just an opinion).......its impossible to make all dreams come true............but ya that is pretty close....



of course sometimes is imposible but this is y ppl should hav hope everyting is posible if we belive:) wot would u make happy?? maybe if u rich maybe if u find ral lov everyting of this is in dream so if dreams comes true it makes u happy, so we hav 2 have lots of dreams so we hav huge meaning of life:) if u know that not all ur dreams dnt come true, they wouldn't, but my dreams all will come true:)



sometimes i envy your way of thinking i think it's great
to believe in your capability to make your dreams come true
hope they will one day LOL
Posted 1/15/08

anuphi wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


anuphi wrote:

the meaning of life is 2 make dreams come true


i think that's the goal of living


i am glad you think it :D


thx
Posted 1/15/08

punkmusic1088 wrote:

I think its to live the way you want to ...to the fullest ,like if you were gonna die the next day


yeah i think so too
Posted 1/15/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:


punkmusic1088 wrote:

I think its to live the way you want to ...to the fullest ,like if you were gonna die the next day


i think the meaning of life is pursuit of happyness(hahaha just like the movie spelled it)....i mean you cant always live your life to its fullest. so why dont you live your life so that you can be happy.....duh.....


your idea it's kind of similiar
trying to live your life to its fullest in order to be happy before you die
Posted 1/15/08

RED_ACE_KILLA wrote:

the meaning of life to me would be to live he you feel like. even if its to do things like killing


no , you should live and let other live their lives too
riiight ???
Member
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HADES
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

hibaaaa wrote:


RED_ACE_KILLA wrote:

the meaning of life to me would be to live he you feel like. even if its to do things like killing


no , you should live and let other live their lives too
riiight ???


indeed but others don't see it that and chose to take others with them
Posted 1/15/08

RED_ACE_KILLA wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


RED_ACE_KILLA wrote:

the meaning of life to me would be to live he you feel like. even if its to do things like killing


no , you should live and let other live their lives too
riiight ???


indeed but others don't see it that and chose to take others with them


who told you that !!!!!
Member
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HADES
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
it depends why? and its "others don't see it that way" my bad
Posted 1/15/08

RED_ACE_KILLA wrote:

it depends why? and its "others don't see it that way" my bad


ummmm it can be true but not all the people are the same
you know that of course
Member
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HADES
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
thats what i mean some people like bin laddin don't see it that way
Member
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HADES
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
but there are those who just live life
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.