First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Janitor's closet
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 3/13/09


Jay: That's me, dudes mostly refer to me as Jay the Janitorial, I'll get that mess straightened up. *speed cleans*
Member
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

CodemanAlpha wrote:



Jay: That's me, dudes mostly refer to me as Jay the Janitorial, I'll get that mess straightened up. *speed cleans*


*stares at Jay*
Don't you go to school here or work here?
*mess almost clean*
Wow.. you clean fast...
*smiles*
Thank you ^^
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

patty144 wrote:


CodemanAlpha wrote:



Jay: That's me, dudes mostly refer to me as Jay the Janitorial, I'll get that mess straightened up. *speed cleans*


*stares at Jay*
Don't you go to school here or work here?
*mess almost clean*
Wow.. you clean fast...
*smiles*
Thank you ^^


Jay: Both, it's just that so many dudes leave messes behind I have no time for class. That's how I'm really awesome at this stuff. *finishes*
Member
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

CodemanAlpha wrote:


patty144 wrote:


CodemanAlpha wrote:



Jay: That's me, dudes mostly refer to me as Jay the Janitorial, I'll get that mess straightened up. *speed cleans*


*stares at Jay*
Don't you go to school here or work here?
*mess almost clean*
Wow.. you clean fast...
*smiles*
Thank you ^^


Jay: Both, it's just that so many dudes leave messes behind I have no time for class. That's how I'm really awesome at this stuff. *finishes*


WOW thank you you are really fast...
*smiles*
wow i can take part time so you can study but your boss does'nt seem to like me...O_O///
*runs*
*looks back*
Call me Patty by the way! ^^
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09


Jay: Anytime Patty, oh and don't worry about Captn' Mavor. He's a really good dude once you get to know him! *waves*
Member
18155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far far...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

CodemanAlpha wrote:



Jay: Anytime Patty, oh and don't worry about Captn' Mavor. He's a really good dude once you get to know him! *waves*


lol Well thank you again gonna be late for Music class if i stick around
*Holds guitar up in the air*
*waves and smiles back*
Hope to see you around again if you are not soo busy!
*smiles then runs to class before bell rings*
Member
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

CodemanAlpha wrote:

Hey sup dudes, Jay the Janitorial here to let you know if you need overly disgusting messes cleaned up or busted appliances fixed, stop by the Janitor's closet and I'll make sure it gets 120% done.


*Michiyo approaches you*
Michiyo: Do you repair a revolver???
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09


Jay: Made one from scratch once so it shouldn't be a problem.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.