First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
The most weird ending?
3480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Mermydon wrote:


Zell182 wrote:


2anime4ever wrote:

Shouldn't you also give your opinion since it's your topic...

Any harem type animes that has the main character never picking anyone. Better off reading the manga version instead...


Yeah I agree...like Love Hina and Rosario to Vampire



love hina? he chooses Naru right?


Yeah he does in the manga but not in the anime...unless you're counting Love Hina Again OVAs as part of the series. Even then, they don't show them getting married.

11611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the world i'm...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Zell182 wrote:


Mermydon wrote:


Zell182 wrote:


2anime4ever wrote:

Shouldn't you also give your opinion since it's your topic...

Any harem type animes that has the main character never picking anyone. Better off reading the manga version instead...


Yeah I agree...like Love Hina and Rosario to Vampire



love hina? he chooses Naru right?


Yeah he does in the manga but not in the anime...unless you're counting Love Hina Again OVAs as part of the series. Even then, they don't show them getting married.



wow i should really start reading the manga its a crap load of stuff left out that wasn't in the series i guess
574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere You Can...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
mines is code geass first season because i didn't get it before R2 came out
Posted 1/15/09
Yep, School Days, but it was kinda foreshadowing so I wasn't really surprised what happend.
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
dunno how school days or code geass comes up as weird here since they were straight forward
but mine would be final approach, an unconcluded series >.<
9693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
I didn't like thte School Days ending as long w/ Death Note..but hey!! He had it coming!!!
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
this is a wierd ending
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

suki_ai wrote:

I don't think school days ending is weird. It's just crazy like hell.

Inuyasha

The ending.........Retarded
The ending lines.......Not ending
The conflict.....Not ended



ya, you are right!! the ending is like nothing, they suppose got another episode...
or mayb inuyasha season 2!!!
503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Where Soul Meets...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Death Note's I didn't like, but it wasn't exactly creepy as much as disappointing. And like everyone else, I would have to say that school days had a pretty weird ending.
6026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

UniAries wrote:


suki_ai wrote:

I don't think school days ending is weird. It's just crazy like hell.

Inuyasha

The ending.........Retarded
The ending lines.......Not ending
The conflict.....Not ended



ya, you are right!! the ending is like nothing, they suppose got another episode...
or mayb inuyasha season 2!!!


I thouht they had like 3 seasons of that anime...
3480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

Mermydon wrote:


Zell182 wrote:


Mermydon wrote:


Zell182 wrote:


2anime4ever wrote:

Shouldn't you also give your opinion since it's your topic...

Any harem type animes that has the main character never picking anyone. Better off reading the manga version instead...


Yeah I agree...like Love Hina and Rosario to Vampire



love hina? he chooses Naru right?


Yeah he does in the manga but not in the anime...unless you're counting Love Hina Again OVAs as part of the series. Even then, they don't show them getting married.



wow i should really start reading the manga its a crap load of stuff left out that wasn't in the series i guess


Yeah you should. You can read it on onemanga.com again because they've unsuspended it

179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / pHiLiPpInEs
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
KAGE KARA MAMORU... HAHA
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
ermm how do u define weird?
56434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
any .hack seires they are so random
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Yea the school days ending was pretty screwed up. I currently have not seen any anime that has the male protagonist beheaded and one of the female protagonist's stomach cut open for an ending other then School Days.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.