First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[Roleplay] Shugo Chara Roleplaying!
Member
622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth~
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/15/09
My favourite RP thread was locked. So I decided to make a new one. I don't know what the moderator meant when she said "Duplicate" so I guess we should not repeat things so often? Or maybe she meant that there were too many RP threads. It doesn't matter, I like to roleplaying so I figured I would just create a new one. This is a OC RP. So yeah, make your OCs.

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Grade:

Class:

Appearance:

Personality:

Guardian Characters:

Transformation and Moves:

Background:

Crush:


That's for the people who love describing their characters or are creative enough not to use a picture..For those who loves pictures and are damn so bad at describing (like me), then here's your format:

Name:

Age:


Gender:

Grade:

Class:

Appearance:

Personality:

Guardian Character Appearances/Names:

Guardian Character Personalities:

Transformation Appearances/Names:

Transformation Moves:

Background:

Crush:


Also, I hope you would stay active on this thread 'cause some people forgot on another thread that they even made a character lolz.

The Chairs? Well, I guess you could request them but you might not get them if you don't come first

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx


Chairs:



Easter:


Average people with Shugo Charas:


XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

For Those Who Care:

You can write in any format you wish, fanfiction type or script type.

e.g.,

Amu: I'm bored
Ran: Don't be bored, let's have some fun!
Amu: I guess so. *gets up from bed*

or

"I'm bored," complained Amu bitterly.
"Don't be bored! Let's go have some fun!" Ran responded to Amu's complaint.
"I guess so," Amu replied as she got up from the bed.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

You can create 2 characters and 2 characters only. However, if one of your character is a Guardian, your next one cannot be. But if your first is from Easter, or is just an average person with a Shugo Chara(s), you can create two characters in the same group.

The Shugo Chara! Cast do NOT exist here.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Now that those stuff is all done, let's RP!!!!
Member
622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth~
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09
Name: Kisaki Yukishiro

Age: 10, but has the height of a 9-year-old.

Gender: female

Grade: 5th Grade

Class: Star Class

Appearance:

(exactly like that except for the clothes?)

Height: Same as a average 9-year-old (which I'm asuming to be short)

Personality: Shy and rather quiet. Is smart and lots of boys like her. She is rather a scared girl but when around her close ones, she is happy and cheerful. Even a bit hyper.

Guardian Characters:
- Uca (looks same)
- Uci (looks same)
Guardian Characters Personality:
Uca- Quiet but very much like Chiaki from Minami-Ke, but not exactly.
Uci- Loud and cheery but very kind.

Transformation/Emblem items:
- Usagi Lolita! (outfit plus bunny ears and tail)
- Usagi Trick! (outfit)

Transformation Moves/Weapons:
Usagi Lolita-
Usagi Guardian!- A circular shield like thing surrounds her to protect her
Usagi Ribbon Ribbon! (Neko Ribbon)- A ribbon comes and wraps around the opponent and throws the opponent

Usagi Trick-
Usagi Dice Dice! (Usagi Dice)- Dice is rolled and then a white beam attacks the opponent
Usagi Bell Bell! (Usagi Bell)- makes a ringing noise which paralyses the opponent

Background: She thought she lived in a japanese family. Kisaki can purify using the "Diamond Pendant". She says "Egg, egg, lock your despair! Diamond Therapy!"

Crush: Nobody yet, but maybe.

Guardian Seats: Queen


Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09
Name: Minto Nakasaki

Age: 10

Gender: Female

Grade: 5th

Class: Star Class

Appearance: Long black, flowing hair, hazel-brown eyes. Is a girl but wears the boys school uniform as much more comfortable. Wears sunglasses and is usually seen with rollerblades or a skateboard.. Is often mistakened as a boy and called "Minko" from those who think she is a boy. (Let's pretend Minko is a boy's name!) Her hair is much like Nagehiko.

Height: As tall as Amu maybe?

Personality: Stern, A bit cheerful. Kinda like a tomboy, and loves to play sport. She hates studying and hanging out with girls so she hangs out with the king's chair.

Guardian Characters:
Sutou- A girl with white hair, purple eyes. Her personality is violent. Carries a katana and wears a grey and dreary ragged dress , much of it teared off.
Symbol: Black Feather
Jun- A boy with black hair, brown eyes. He represents the boyish side of Minto. His personality is cool and cheerful. Much like Miki. Wears what Miki wears and her blue cap without the spade but a blue star.
Symbol: Blue Star
Shiku- A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her personality is spoilt and much like a princess or snob. She often shows off but is very kind towards who she trusts most at most times. Wears a pink yukata with blue flowers and carrys a japanese red fan with her mostly to cool herself or shoo people away. Likes tea
Symbol: White Rose.

Transformation/Emblem items:
Midnight Angel- Wears what Sugintou wears. Has the same powers as Sugintou (Sugintou from Rozen Maiden).
Dream Blue- Wears what Sky Jack wears, but blue. (Hairstyle is out like Nagehiko)
Moves & Weapons- Tornado Blue-a blue tornado with lots of speed and power, Blue Decoration!-A powerray like thing which is blue.
White Maiden- Wears what Shinku wears, though it is white. Has same power as Shinku. (From Rozen Maiden).

Background: Unknown, but is rumored to be half chinese half japanese. She can purify using a Rainbow Locket and saying "Rainbow Remedy!"

Crush: No one yet..

Guardian Seats: Ace???
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
If you don't want this one locked, why don't you create your own RP group...?
Member
622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth~
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Karin55 wrote:

If you don't want this one locked, why don't you create your own RP group...?


I already did but it's not popular
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
Name: Zero Chiyuka

Age: 14

Gender: Male

Grade: 6

Class: Moon Class

Appearance: He appears with a tuxedo and seem to hide himself.

Personality: Quiet

Guardian Characters: Kiyachi and Senri

Transformation and Moves: Kiyachi and Zero transforms makes Dark Heart, When Senri and Zero transform, they are Blood Candle. Dark Heart's move is Heart Evolve. Blood Candle's movement is Candle Blower.

Background: He never had a real family of his own. He had just found someone that might know his past but then the person was later, no where to be found.

Crush: No one.... (Dont know later on..)

Guardian Seat: King
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09
Name: Honiki Fujiwara

Age: 10

Gender: Female

Grade: 6th Grade

Class: Star Class

Appearance:
Light Pink Hair and light blue eyes. Her hair is waist-length and usually tied into two long pigtails like Utau's. Her ribbons are white and her skin is light. Wears the school uniform her way, by cutting the skirt shorter, not tucking her shirt and not wearing normal school shoes but dainty shoes instead. She has a necklace with a black cross and a wears a silver earing.

Height: 5'0

Personality: Girly and Cute. She is often sarcastic and much like a snob. She likes shopping and enjoys what all other girls like. However, she also enjoys roller-skating, though her roller-skates are pink. Her favourite colour is pink and she is in the cheerleading club. Studies to attract boys and is agile. She has a great sporting body and will be really good at sport if she tries sport. Does japanese dancing and ballet. Is nicknamed "Cute & Pretty!"

Gaurdian Characters:
Shoai- A pink-haired chara who is cool. She notes herself as "clever" and is much likes a show-off, though speaks in a cool, boyish way. She is good at sport. Wears pink shorts and t-shirt.
Symbol: Sport Shoes

Mikru- A blue-haired chara who is sweet and not show-off like. She says she enjoys reading and does studying for fun, and she does. She is very honest but not when she is told that she was smart. She is good at studies. Wears a short-sleeve blue dress much like a school uniform.
Symbol: Pencil

Letu-A green-haired chara who is hyper and cute. She is good at attracting people. Her main talent is choosing out the best clothes and is much like a fashion designer. She wears a green and white dress with a white cross-belt hanging from it.
Symbol: Black Cross

Puru-A yellow-haired chara who is good at dancing (japanese dancing and ballet). She wears a ballet tutu which is white and a gold tiara. She has white angel wings and white ballet shoes. A graceful and snobby person.
Symbol: Tiara

Transformation/Emblem items:
Shoes Spectacular!- A pink long-sleeve shirt and white shorts. Pink shoes with white outlining. Hair in a high ponytail.
Moves:
Pom-pom: Spectacular Pink!
Pom-pom: Pink Shield!

Pencil Study!- A blue mini-dress striped white. Hair is let out. Shoes are school shoes but blue.
Moves-
Paper- Study Test!
Pencil- Quick Note!

Fashion Move!- A light green dress with a white cross-belt and white bracelets. White Shoes. Hair is ponytails.
Moves-
Jewels- Sparkling Time!
Clothing- Dancing Fashion!

Japanese Ballet!- A white tutu fluffed and white angel wings and pink ballet shoes. Gold Tiara with silver jewels.Hair in two buns.
Moves-
Tiara- Sprial Tiara!
Feathers- Feather Spring!

For all attacks to purify X-eggs uses the Amulet Medallion. She uses the move: PuriPuriSoul!

Background: No Siblings.

Crush: King's Chair

Guardian Seats:
Joker
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
May I start the roleplay?
---------------------------

Zero: Man. I am so bored. I wish I am just into someone's way.

Kiyachi: Well, Too bad Zero. Its like that.

Senri: Will you shut up Kiyachi?
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
Honiki: *walks by and sees Zero* Mmm..interesting...
Puru: Honi-chan~ I want to go to the disco studio~
Honiki: Shut up, Puru.
Letu: Honi-chan! I wanna go shopping for interesting clothes!!!
Honiki: Shut up, Letu.
Shaoi: There's a park over there! Time for some sport, Honiki!
Honiki: Shaoi, will you shut up?
Mikru: Let's go where Honiki wants to go..
Honiki: Indeed, Mikru. And I want to go there! *points at Zero's direction*
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Kiesara wrote:

May I start the roleplay?
---------------------------

Zero: Man. I am so bored. I wish I am just into someone's way.

Kiyachi: Well, Too bad Zero. Its like that.

Senri: Will you shut up Kiyachi?


We're starting?!

-----

Minto: *sigh* Time to go Shopping..
Jun: Get over yourself, Minto.
Shiku: Do shut up, Jun.
Sutou: IDIOTS!!! YOU SHUT UP!
Jun & Shiku: Why don't you?
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

xxluck wrote:

Honiki: *walks by and sees Zero* Mmm..interesting...
Puru: Honi-chan~ I want to go to the disco studio~
Honiki: Shut up, Puru.
Letu: Honi-chan! I wanna go shopping for interesting clothes!!!
Honiki: Shut up, Letu.
Shaoi: There's a park over there! Time for some sport, Honiki!
Honiki: Shaoi, will you shut up?
Mikru: Let's go where Honiki wants to go..
Honiki: Indeed, Mikru. And I want to go there! *points at Zero's direction*


Zero was picking some flowers and looking at them, smiling

Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Chara_Nari wrote:


Kiesara wrote:

May I start the roleplay?
---------------------------

Zero: Man. I am so bored. I wish I am just into someone's way.

Kiyachi: Well, Too bad Zero. Its like that.

Senri: Will you shut up Kiyachi?


We're starting?!

-----

Minto: *sigh* Time to go Shopping..
Jun: Get over yourself, Minto.
Shiku: Do shut up, Jun.
Sutou: IDIOTS!!! YOU SHUT UP!
Jun & Shiku: Why don't you?


Zero: Minto? ^^
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Kiesara wrote:


xxluck wrote:

Honiki: *walks by and sees Zero* Mmm..interesting...
Puru: Honi-chan~ I want to go to the disco studio~
Honiki: Shut up, Puru.
Letu: Honi-chan! I wanna go shopping for interesting clothes!!!
Honiki: Shut up, Letu.
Shaoi: There's a park over there! Time for some sport, Honiki!
Honiki: Shaoi, will you shut up?
Mikru: Let's go where Honiki wants to go..
Honiki: Indeed, Mikru. And I want to go there! *points at Zero's direction*


Zero was picking some flowers and looking at them, smiling



Honiki: -realises that Zero was looking at her- Uh-it's not what you think!!! I don't talk to myself!!! >.<
Puru: *sigh* Dense little Honi-chan.
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Kiesara wrote:


Chara_Nari wrote:


Kiesara wrote:

May I start the roleplay?
---------------------------

Zero: Man. I am so bored. I wish I am just into someone's way.

Kiyachi: Well, Too bad Zero. Its like that.

Senri: Will you shut up Kiyachi?


We're starting?!

-----

Minto: *sigh* Time to go Shopping..
Jun: Get over yourself, Minto.
Shiku: Do shut up, Jun.
Sutou: IDIOTS!!! YOU SHUT UP!
Jun & Shiku: Why don't you?


Zero: Minto? ^^


Minto: -turns around and see Zero picking flowers- Zero? Why are you picking flowers?

Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

xxluck wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


xxluck wrote:

Honiki: *walks by and sees Zero* Mmm..interesting...
Puru: Honi-chan~ I want to go to the disco studio~
Honiki: Shut up, Puru.
Letu: Honi-chan! I wanna go shopping for interesting clothes!!!
Honiki: Shut up, Letu.
Shaoi: There's a park over there! Time for some sport, Honiki!
Honiki: Shaoi, will you shut up?
Mikru: Let's go where Honiki wants to go..
Honiki: Indeed, Mikru. And I want to go there! *points at Zero's direction*


Zero was picking some flowers and looking at them, smiling



Honiki: -realises that Zero was looking at her- Uh-it's not what you think!!! I don't talk to myself!!! >.<
Puru: *sigh* Dense little Honi-chan.


Zero smiles and waves at her a little
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.