Created by shana-chan02
What avatar should AMKC put on in january-february?
Creator
10731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at xx_PinkHolic(m...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/16/09
Avatar~by:shana-chan02



Avatar~by:Sakura_rox




Creator
10731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at xx_PinkHolic(m...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
OH!~ If your avatar you made here, people.. you can vote for anyone and yourself xD but i don't wanna vote for myself.. I like Sakura_rox's WAY MORE!~
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
oh I voted for both!
But Kaede-chan, where do you get your textures??
I LOVE them! <3<3<3
Creator
10731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at xx_PinkHolic(m...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

princessuzma wrote:

oh I voted for both!
But Kaede-chan, where do you get your textures??
I LOVE them! <3<3<3


oh they are not textures i do things that are complicated to do that... xD
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

shana-chan02 wrote:


princessuzma wrote:

oh I voted for both!
But Kaede-chan, where do you get your textures??
I LOVE them! <3<3<3


oh they are not textures i do things that are complicated to do that... xD


oh...........lol
but they look so AWESOME!!!!! XD
do you know where I can get really good textures and swirly brushes?
Creator
10731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at xx_PinkHolic(m...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

princessuzma wrote:


shana-chan02 wrote:


princessuzma wrote:

oh I voted for both!
But Kaede-chan, where do you get your textures??
I LOVE them! <3<3<3


oh they are not textures i do things that are complicated to do that... xD


oh...........lol
but they look so AWESOME!!!!! XD
do you know where I can get really good textures and swirly brushes?


hmm... no... and there is no swirly brushes, you have to make the swirls
5660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
oh....my sister got it frm this website.....but i dunno what it's called and she doesn't edit pics anymore!:( too bad coz she was AWESOMER THAN AWESOME!!!!!!! XD
Moderator
22256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡✖『In Your Dreams』✖♡
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
kaede-channn urs is cuter might as well delete the forum
i even voted fer urs
Creator
10731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at xx_PinkHolic(m...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

Sakura_rox wrote:

kaede-channn urs is cuter might as well delete the forum
i even voted fer urs


ahah.. but.. i got you to make an avatar here so, your avii will be on amkc too
You must be logged in to post.