First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
More Website Updates!
53950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Aww, I like the My Home page, it keeps me up to date with all the stuff going on and other convenient stuff... Aw well thanks for the updates~

PS. I should watch Gintama too
102986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

shinji wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

The home page is currently gone. Are you doing any updates on it or is a bug?





bleach7777777 wrote:

u shouldnt of taken away the home page it was useful


i know =/ im sorry, it just loaded too slow and affected the rest of the website speed. hope you guys understand!


It is understandable why you took it down.. despite the fact that it was extreamly helpful.. but is there at least a way to see if the buddies on our Favs list are on.. without having to check everyones home page.. or recent activity without having to go through and check all the groups and other pages.. i mean the home page had some good features.. any possible way to bring at least some of them back?
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Yongo10 wrote:

Can we get some sort of news on what's going on with the Music and Dramas?

All the news we've been getting is about Anime, but I was wondering when you're going to cater to the other people that use this site for the other things it offered (... the Music and the Dramas). I just think it's a bit unfair that the people with those interests are being cast aside in this whole deal... well, at least as far as sharing information is concerned. A couple of lines or just something will do.

It feels like some sort of Twilight Zone thing going on here... things are disappearing and the news/updates aren't say anything about it.


i agree with the above, everything is about anime.. what about the dramas/movies/music? im hopin the next set of updates will have some useful info on other entertainment.

Hope there is some good news in store..

20086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kroY weN
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
yay. i like changes ^^
Engineer
85984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

hind wrote:


ayamefan13 wrote:

Right. And how will you watch it before it's up on CR when CR is the first one to get the latest episode one hour after it airs in Japan? Unless you live in Japan and watch it, there's no way you can be that fast. If you want to contact your friends go on AIM, MSN, Myspace, etc. (Well, since you don't have an Anime membership, you can't watch it as fast.)

I know people are mad/sad/angry/pissed about the changes to CR. But you have to realize that Shinji's doing this to make this site legal. Shinji's getting permission from the companies. I mean seriously. Shinji's doing a great job here.


i see ,,,you asleep,,,there alot from hackers they betting Shinjiiiiiiiiiii also they making him crying as girls ,,when he is see anime up in others sites before his site ,,, and this making you angry because im watching new anime before you!!! if u thinking in this way,,,YOU selfish too more then from greedy Shinji.
and thx verrry much about those Hackers,,,,your Shinji he is using anime is like collecting money,,,always i was thinking Shinji he is sharing his anime with others,,,but he is became cheap.

if im paying before just for support Cr ,,not for watching my anime on Suck screen.

if you noting,,the members they have star just adult members,,the most of them in 25yr or 30yr or more,,is like anime here just for old people Lol.


The things these "hackers" did was so trivial that I'm not even worried about it and nor is shinji "crying" about it. They really didn't accomplish much of anything but prove they have skewed/selfish moral values and delusions of grandeur on the internets. Only someone who is already insecure about themselves would take offense to what they do or say, thankfully that does not include the staff here.

Regarding paying to support CR, we don't force anyone to pay. The majority of the videos we have are or will eventually be available to all users except not in the very high qualities we provide for Anime Members.

We're sorry that our videos were removed as of January 1st and we know the road ahead is bumpy but we envision a future where we have a much bigger variety available for everyone to watch. It'll just take some time to accomplish. Hopefully the site will be better in the future so that everyone can enjoy it once again like they used to.
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

BasouKazuma wrote:

We're sorry that our videos were removed as of January 1st and we know the road ahead is bumpy but we envision a future where we have a much bigger variety available for everyone to watch. It'll just take some time to accomplish. Hopefully the site will be better in the future so that everyone can enjoy it once again like they used to.


So is any of the old stuff coming back or is this "new greater variety" coming from current series airing in japan.
Engineer
85984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
We're getting both new and old stuff, as you can see by looking at our semi-hidden lineup page.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/lineup
3937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where the heart is!
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
thanks shiji~! ;D
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
can u do something about making it more noticeable about what showing in certain countries cause its well annoying having to click to watch the video and have it show us we can't watch it, maybe a forum, group or have them colour coded on the front page and weekly updates would be so much nicer too since you guys dont reply to anyone questions
57772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
To all those crying about Shinji being a sell-out...grow up. This is a business world. Anime is BIG business! Anime creators don't do it cuz it's fun, or because they simply want to. They want to make money. Shinji spent a lot of time and money on this site, and I, for one, am thrilled to see him get the deals he's got going now! Good on ya! I LOVE the fact that CR is legal now, and I think it will open a lot of doors for the site.

I'm getting pretty annoyed at the whiners here who want quality, want licenced material, want un-licenced material, and don't want to pay for any of it. NOTHING IS FOR FREE! If the option is going legit or getting shut down, then Shinji absolutely made the right choice. This site is going to end up light years ahead of all other sites before long.

Now, as to the reason I'm actually posting here...I understand if the homepage slows down the site, but a LOT of us actually used that page. I did discover the "Manager" this morning (I'm still working my way around that), but I can't access anything on my manager from that page...for example: If I want to access one of the groups, I have to leave manager and find the group from My Groups. I really liked being able to track group activity on my homepage. I can't access my previously watched vids from Manager, either.

Is there any chance that the homepage, or something similar will be returned?
Posted 1/15/09

kimmm6 wrote:

To all those crying about Shinji being a sell-out...grow up. This is a business world. Anime is BIG business! Anime creators don't do it cuz it's fun, or because they simply want to. They want to make money. Shinji spent a lot of time and money on this site, and I, for one, am thrilled to see him get the deals he's got going now! Good on ya! I LOVE the fact that CR is legal now, and I think it will open a lot of doors for the site.

I'm getting pretty annoyed at the whiners here who want quality, want licenced material, want un-licenced material, and don't want to pay for any of it. NOTHING IS FOR FREE! If the option is going legit or getting shut down, then Shinji absolutely made the right choice. This site is going to end up light years ahead of all other sites before long.

Now, as to the reason I'm actually posting here...I understand if the homepage slows down the site, but a LOT of us actually used that page. I did discover the "Manager" this morning (I'm still working my way around that), but I can't access anything on my manager from that page...for example: If I want to access one of the groups, I have to leave manager and find the group from My Groups. I really liked being able to track group activity on my homepage. I can't access my previously watched vids from Manager, either.

Is there any chance that the homepage, or something similar will be returned?

**gives u an antidepressant pill** relax. j/k

Who makes profit in uploading music videos anyway? Music videos are promotional. Why deletion then? Nande? Nande? Nande? Why?!


I want my sexy back!
57772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


kimmm6 wrote:

To all those crying about Shinji being a sell-out...grow up. This is a business world. Anime is BIG business! Anime creators don't do it cuz it's fun, or because they simply want to. They want to make money. Shinji spent a lot of time and money on this site, and I, for one, am thrilled to see him get the deals he's got going now! Good on ya! I LOVE the fact that CR is legal now, and I think it will open a lot of doors for the site.

I'm getting pretty annoyed at the whiners here who want quality, want licenced material, want un-licenced material, and don't want to pay for any of it. NOTHING IS FOR FREE! If the option is going legit or getting shut down, then Shinji absolutely made the right choice. This site is going to end up light years ahead of all other sites before long.

Now, as to the reason I'm actually posting here...I understand if the homepage slows down the site, but a LOT of us actually used that page. I did discover the "Manager" this morning (I'm still working my way around that), but I can't access anything on my manager from that page...for example: If I want to access one of the groups, I have to leave manager and find the group from My Groups. I really liked being able to track group activity on my homepage. I can't access my previously watched vids from Manager, either.

Is there any chance that the homepage, or something similar will be returned?

**gives u an antidepressant pill** relax. j/k

Who makes profit in uploading music videos anyway? Music videos are promotional. Why deletion then? Nande? Nande? Nande? Why?!


I want my sexy back!


MVs are still copyrightes, and I would bet someone makes money on them, somewhere. I agree that they do help promote asian music throughout the world, and I miss them too. Shinji will bring them back, I have no doubt. He just can't bring it all back right NOW! Changes like this take time.

I'm not sure I need an anti-depressant nearly as much as I need an anti-psychotic! =) (tha's a joke)
Posted 1/15/09

kimmm6 wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


kimmm6 wrote:

To all those crying about Shinji being a sell-out...grow up. This is a business world. Anime is BIG business! Anime creators don't do it cuz it's fun, or because they simply want to. They want to make money. Shinji spent a lot of time and money on this site, and I, for one, am thrilled to see him get the deals he's got going now! Good on ya! I LOVE the fact that CR is legal now, and I think it will open a lot of doors for the site.

I'm getting pretty annoyed at the whiners here who want quality, want licenced material, want un-licenced material, and don't want to pay for any of it. NOTHING IS FOR FREE! If the option is going legit or getting shut down, then Shinji absolutely made the right choice. This site is going to end up light years ahead of all other sites before long.

Now, as to the reason I'm actually posting here...I understand if the homepage slows down the site, but a LOT of us actually used that page. I did discover the "Manager" this morning (I'm still working my way around that), but I can't access anything on my manager from that page...for example: If I want to access one of the groups, I have to leave manager and find the group from My Groups. I really liked being able to track group activity on my homepage. I can't access my previously watched vids from Manager, either.

Is there any chance that the homepage, or something similar will be returned?

**gives u an antidepressant pill** relax. j/k

Who makes profit in uploading music videos anyway? Music videos are promotional. Why deletion then? Nande? Nande? Nande? Why?!


I want my sexy back!


MVs are still copyrightes, and I would bet someone makes money on them, somewhere. I agree that they do help promote asian music throughout the world, and I miss them too. Shinji will bring them back, I have no doubt. He just can't bring it all back right NOW! Changes like this take time.

I'm not sure I need an anti-depressant nearly as much as I need an anti-psychotic! =) (tha's a joke)


anti-psychotic. pssh. please

You're so calm and collected responding to my post. Quick too.

Who doesn't know how to turn psycho nowadays, now that's the real question.
30958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / nevada
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
i liked the homepage... it let me know when people were responding on groups that i'm a member of... is there some way to get that feature back?
14900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Yeah, yeah. This site didn't change a thing since they blocked my region just like Veoh. Can't watch a damn thing and they call it a revolution.
50625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
I thought the My Home pg was very useful..
50625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

tabithascobra wrote:

i liked the homepage... it let me know when people were responding on groups that i'm a member of... is there some way to get that feature back?


noes, Shinji said in the original post that he didn't think it was useful and it slowed down the site so he got rid of it.. =/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.